ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
hi i lost my game save files can someone make me a copy of the complete current versions of his save file please ;) it would really apreciate
I'm assuming that you want a saved game that is current, inasmuch as it's as far as the game is currently played?
V0.6e?
If so I'll post a saved game later on today [I'm not currently at home at present]

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone help me with the Celia route? I've got Lains walkthrough mod installed, but I'm stuck on step 26. I went to the security room and spoke with the dude again, gotta find a way to distract him. The walkthrough says I'm supposed to talk to Celia at the school entrance in the morning, but she's never there. If I try to visit her apt at night, the door's locked. Anyone know how to get passed this, is it a bug?
No bug. You need to read what's said on screen, so replay the part about distracting the security guard and you'll get your answer.
You won't be able to visit Celia's [aka Bitch-Cilla, renaming the characters was part of the fun on here, as it helps given the game's characters more "depth" so to speak] apartment until you actually have the key, and that's triggered by events that have yet to happen, given where you are in the game. Also using Lains walkthrough will make things easier for you, given the fact that the mod highlights what you need to do.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This will be another hard wait since Sara is my fav gal. I am expecting the update at May but this is icstor after all. I still cannot believe how can a dev fall this much? I guess he has drown in money.
I want to talk about the game instead of this nonsense but there is nothing to talk. Best i will shut up till release.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I can see why people supported this game, the animations are excellent and the girls are hot. Especially Sara.

Maybe the coronavirus will make his patrons look at how they're spending their money and they'll all cancel their pledges. Glad to finally finish the game so I can free up space for others though. Guess I'll check back in next year for an update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can see why people supported this game, the animations are excellent and the girls are hot. Especially Sara.

Maybe the coronavirus will make his patrons look at how they're spending their money and they'll all cancel their pledges. Glad to finally finish the game so I can free up space for others though. Guess I'll check back in next year for an update.
Animations were not bad when the game started... compared to other games they aren't anything to write home to though... in the latest update they are mostly absent or heartless even.
I have certainly seen better renders and animations in other games that got released since the beginning of the year

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Wow!!! This game is something else. Caroline's path and Celia's path are the in my opinion the best.
And I was excited to play the pregnancy path with Caroline but unfortunately it is not available.

I have a few questions:

Will the paths of the mother of the MC and his sisters ever cross each other?
And the harem route until this last update is available or not? Why I reach it but it does not allow me to play it because it is not so complete the requirements with neither with Linda (Mc's mom) nor with Sara (Mc's sister) the only complete one is that of Caroline. And I was excited to play the pregnancy path with Caroline but unfortunately it is not available

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Wow!!! This game is something else. Caroline's path and Celia's path are the in my opinion the best.
And I was excited to play the pregnancy path with Caroline but unfortunately it is not available.

I have a few questions:

And the harem route until this last update is available or not? Why I reach it but it does not allow me to play it because it is not so complete the requirements with neither with Linda (Mc's mom) nor with Sara (Mc's sister) the only complete one is that of Caroline. And I was excited to play the pregnancy path with Caroline but unfortunately it is not available
The game is not complete.
The Slutbag Linda and Carolushine routes, with her pregnancy option, are at present the most you can do for now.
So as such their branches of the game are up to datel for now, as he's meant to be updating other characters in the upcoming game updates.
Slutbag Linda is as 4/5 and Carolushine is at 5/5 for now. The scoring sytem is going to be changed due to game branching etc; and will [hopefully reflect that] when the game gathers pace, assuming releases are delivered whenever. So for those two slappers the game is up to date [for now]

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

I have a few questions:

It seems like he is more likely to cross the Slutbag Linda/Carolushine and perhaps even the Gremlin's lines.

He may add what you suggest, sister harem. However, with some much demand for other characters to be developed first. Any sister harem route seems very far off.

You have to wonder if with all the newfound love Celia has gotten(She was always my 1 or 2). Is she does not get knocked up as well.

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Incredible that complex games, with great history and care of its developers have much less donors in Patreon. I once thought of supporting ICSTOR, especially when I first met the game but it's been more than 1 year making fun of people ... Excuse my English (thanks Google) hahaha ... Greetings from Mexico friends!

Reactions: arms99 and Q Who

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
No bug. You need to read what's said on screen, so replay the part about distracting the security guard and you'll get your answer.
You won't be able to visit Celia's [aka Bitch-Cilla, renaming the characters was part of the fun on here, as it helps given the game's characters more "depth" so to speak] apartment until you actually have the key, and that's triggered by events that have yet to happen, given where you are in the game. Also using Lains walkthrough will make things easier for you, given the fact that the mod highlights what you need to do.
Yeah, so okay your advice wasn't helpful at all, but thanks at least for replying. I had searched the forums and read everything I could here before asking. I am using Lains walkthrough. I do read the game, thanks, I did have the key already. For some reason Celia is glitched in my game, but somehow after just playing other characters for a bit more and passing a week in game, she finally appeared. After that there was two Celias in her office (one said to come to her apartment later that night, even though I'd already passed that point in the game, the other continues her quest), so glitched, but I was able to finish her main story. Weird, wonder if that's happened to anyone else here.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i m done with it, this game is coming a real bullshit..
FOR ME THIS GAME IS ABANDONNED, whatever as become i'don't fallow icstor on anygame or anythings else he do..
he do it wrong, and i m pretty sure, its intentional from him..

it will be good if the admistrator of this site class this game as abandonned...everyone do whats is whant, but you should be the same. and erase this game from your database.
there are more game more interesting and more honest dev than this one...
To be fair, he did release just over 3 months ago. I always delete games after I have played them once. There is not a lot of replay value in any of these games. It is a little like reading the same comic over and over again. Just download it the next time he releases an update. The site has a rule that if you contact them every 6 months whether you publish or not, they will not mark it as abandoned. You should check out the fan art thread here. One guy does some really good renders.

Can we do anything with the therapist yet??
No, not yet. It is possible that it may be in the next update. There was talk of Judy being a part of .7.

Yeah, so okay your advice wasn't helpful at all, but thanks at least for replying. I had searched the forums and read everything I could here before asking. I am using Lains walkthrough. I do read the game, thanks, I did have the key already. For some reason Celia is glitched in my game, but somehow after just playing other characters for a bit more and passing a week in game, she finally appeared. After that there was two Celias in her office (one said to come to her apartment later that night, even though I'd already passed that point in the game, the other continues her quest), so glitched, but I was able to finish her main story. Weird, wonder if that's happened to anyone else here.
Wow 2 Celias. That sounds like a really weird glitch. Is that happening on Andriod or PC?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can you post your saved game prior to your problem? If you do I'll take a look at it and see if the issue occurs again. I've never had a problem playing the game, then again I've got two versions, the normal version, and one with Lains Mod added, I used it help people who have that as an add-on to aid their game, so it could well be an issue with the mod, maybe?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Had the same problem without any mods. But as vulchor said, you can finish the story line anyways. It's only a little bit missleading.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes