Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Patience is a virtue. Plenty of other games to occupy your time while you wait. He will probably go the way of "The Twist", just to be bloody minded.

Reactions: Haley Smith

alfam25

Jan 18, 2020
Guys help please. After Caroline's message about robbery(She was drinking in the photo) my char said I need to go to her room but I didn't go to her room at that night. Now when its night and I go to her room nothing happens. Please help what should I do?

Reactions: ArchieMDM

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Guys help please. After Caroline's message about robbery(She was drinking in the photo) my char said I need to go to her room but I didn't go to her room at that night. Now when its night and I go to her room nothing happens. Please help what should I do?
maybe the Lain's Mod could help give you direction

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Can anyone guest what Incestor's next post will be about? LMAO
Hey guys. Here with a long overdue update. Work on 0.7 is progressing nicely, we should be at 70.5% soon. Currently trying to add animations that will never make it and doing what we can to push this update out at some point! Little heads up, I sneezed 3 days ago, might be Ebola Aids whatever this new Cow vid thing is. Also one of the team members my cat has family problems got neutered after trying to molest me in my sleep so that might affect the writing. Or animations. I forgot what he did nothing. Anyway, thanks for your continued support you fucking idiots because that is what makes my coke fueled stripper parties this game possible. I don't even know what this fucking game was about anymore This game has been a very important part of my life and I really appreciate every fan who is paying me for this bullshit I have. I don't have a date for you yet and never will but expect for the game to be out when it's out hahaha. Peace out idiots.

Unedited version. Cat was the editor.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Before the last update what was his communication like regarding progress?
Filled with lies but much more frequent. After his official break he made Patreon/Discord posts regarding development about 3 times a month instead of none at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have missed some, but the bottom line is despite his promise of biweekly Q&A's he's gotten worse.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Job done!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The (again delayed) update will be focused on Sarah? oh nooo even she is cute she is my least fav... ._. hopefully by the time he needs there will be also more about the other girls

androide

May 3, 2018
Well, I just finished playing the game. Now, I was wondering when ICSTOR usually updates? I remember no trying this game for a lot of time because it was stuck in 5.x (or something like that) so I wonder if that is something usual or not.

Also, do any of his other games contain characters similar to Celia (the bitchy teacher)? I really liked her story (the blackmail stuff, that she really doesn't like what the MC is doing to her (at least at the start), the turn around when you became her slave and the next turn around when you make her again your slut (last content of this update iirc)) until now, and I'd love to play something similar.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Can someone help me with the Celia route? I've got Lains walkthrough mod installed, but I'm stuck on step 26. I went to the security room and spoke with the dude again, gotta find a way to distract him. The walkthrough says I'm supposed to talk to Celia at the school entrance in the morning, but she's never there. If I try to visit her apt at night, the door's locked. Anyone know how to get passed this, is it a bug?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes