xde333

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, got a problem - can't proceed with Sara and Cecile, i finished the rest of stories and got stuck, any ideas?

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, got a problem - can't proceed with Sara and Cecile, i finished the rest of stories and got stuck, any ideas?
Where are you at in there stories because only 1 characters story is finished at this point the other stories will continue the developer just hasn't bothered to continue them yet.

Reactions: xde333

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, so okay your advice wasn't helpful at all, but thanks at least for replying. I had searched the forums and read everything I could here before asking. I am using Lains walkthrough. I do read the game, thanks, I did have the key already. For some reason Celia is glitched in my game, but somehow after just playing other characters for a bit more and passing a week in game, she finally appeared. After that there was two Celias in her office (one said to come to her apartment later that night, even though I'd already passed that point in the game, the other continues her quest), so glitched, but I was able to finish her main story. Weird, wonder if that's happened to anyone else here.
TWO CELIAS?!? You lucky b*st*rd!!

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
Can someone help me with the Celia route? I've got Lains walkthrough mod installed, but I'm stuck on step 26. I went to the security room and spoke with the dude again, gotta find a way to distract him. The walkthrough says I'm supposed to talk to Celia at the school entrance in the morning, but she's never there. If I try to visit her apt at night, the door's locked. Anyone know how to get passed this, is it a bug?
have you given her new orders to use the glory Hole? She’ll also want to talk to you once in her office after you get a bj in the gloryhole.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
[At risk of being "off topic" which I think this post is not, and as the "Off topic" thread is within the rules, I've posted it there too. Or am I off topic by mentioning that I'm posting it on both?]

OK to keep "on topic", can the Mod on this board, please inform us all, when we can expect the latest update, even if it's "late"/delayed", because nobody seems to know, apart from the Dev himself, and it's ticking quite a lot of people off, albeit Patreon, Discord or F95 users to say the least and by doing so you'll be pouring oil on troubled waters.
This will also help others with the same request, so can you please add any update news as soon as it's been responded to by the Dev himself, and add it to the front page [with regards to an impending release date] or even add it as a sticky to the top of the page. Or is that not possible, due to the goal-posts constantly being moved?

As it would seem that only Icstor knows when, and trying to get the relevant information with regards to the impending update from official sources, ie; Patreon and Discord is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Also please don't use the comment "It's out when it's out" made by Icstor, because communication between the Dev and others is vague and non-existent to say the least.
Even if he's brassed off by this request on "official channel"s don't you think it behoves him to respond on a regular basis, and by regular I mean at least once a month?

Not that hard to do really, or is it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xde333

Aug 21, 2017
Where are you at in there stories because only 1 characters story is finished at this point the other stories will continue the developer just hasn't bothered to continue them yet.
Sorry i forgot to tell, so i cant go Inside Sara room after her arguing with Linda, and with Celia im in very beggining after i found out about grades and i told that to therapist and thats all

Last edited:

Kopamees

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone knows why does the game start "not responding" after changing scenes? I have a good pc that can run most of todays games on max graphics, but this one freezes every scene change, also when I try to save, after right click again "not responding" for couple of secs...
Edit: Nevermind, it crashes the game when I try to go to the save menu.

Last edited:

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
As it would seem that only Icstor knows when, and trying to get the relevant information with regards to the impending update from official sources, ie; Patreon and Discord is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Also please don't use the comment "It's out when it's out" made by Icstor, because communication between the Dev and others is vague and non-existent to say the least.
Even if he's brassed off by this request on "official channel"s don't you think it behoves him to respond on a regular basis, and by regular I mean at least once a month?
It's really up to him to release any statement, doesn't need to be regular.
And I really want to get on topic, so yeah. "It's out when it's out". :whistle:

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry i forgot to tell, so i cant go Inside Sara room after her arguing with Linda, and with Celia im in very beggining after i found out about grades and i told that to therapist and thats all
did you grab the envelope off the cupboard next to the door in the therapists office? It's pretty easy to miss.

With Sara if the argument was about grades then you need to use your computer and use webcam to talk to her.

Reactions: xde333

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
[At risk of being "off topic" which I think this post is not, and as the "Off topic" thread is within the rules, I've posted it there too. Or am I off topic by mentioning that I'm posting it on both?]

OK to keep "on topic", can the Mod on this board, please inform us all, when we can expect the latest update, even if it's "late"/delayed", because nobody seems to know, apart from the Dev himself, and it's ticking quite a lot of people off, albeit Patreon, Discord or F95 users to say the least and by doing so you'll be pouring oil on troubled waters.
This will also help others with the same request, so can you please add any update news as soon as it's been responded to by the Dev himself, and add it to the front page [with regards to an impending release date] or even add it as a sticky to the top of the page. Or is that not possible, due to the goal-posts constantly being moved?

Not that hard to do really, or is it?

a) Why do you think that we know when icstor will release the game? We are a pirate site with no affiliation with any dev.

b)About what it is off topic. In the thread you are suppose to discuss the GAME (full stop): what do you like about it, what not. Discussion about future developments, what do you like to see in it. You can discuss the story and the gameplay. You can discuss bugs/possible solution, tips.

We don't want see discussion about the dev/how much money is making/ if he is late or not/ why is he late/ discussion about milking, idiotic idea to attack his discord/ flames between users....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Looks like icstor bribed the mods :) The new rules would essentially cut down on 98% of the chatter. Hell at this point people were looking towards the updates to this thread than the actual game. I mean, how exactly can we keep a discussion going about a game that hasn't been updated in a year? :/ :/
Well... I mean... maybe if you restates that as an quality Update in over a year.
Otherwise the trueth is that the last Update was about a quarter of a year ago

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
a) Why do you think that we know when icstor will release the game? We are a pirate site with no affiliation with any dev.

b)About what it is off topic. In the thread you are suppose to discuss the GAME (full stop): what do you like about it, what not. Discussion about future developments, what do you like to see in it. You can discuss the story and the gameplay. You can discuss bugs/possible solution, tips.

We don't want see discussion about the dev/how much money is making/ if he is late or not/ why is he late/ discussion about milking, idiotic idea to attack his discord/ flames between users....
So, basically what you're saying is you don't want people discussing the state of the game, the state of development of the game, and our anticipation of the game. If that's the case then you might as well just close this topic completely until the next time a version of Milfy City releases, as you're actively attempting to stifle discussion at this stage. You might as well just end it completely. This is a piracy forum for Christ's sake, are you unaware of the irony of actively attempting to stamp out particular avenues of discussion on a forum like F95?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Back on the actual topic:
Once upon a time the renders were top quality. Now we see a lot of newer developers taking the time to actually make their models presentable (though it is also true that in some cases they are wholesale lifted without permission).
However, even this won't please everybody. What one person views as hot, another might find it repugnant. The case of Sara-haters on this thread is quite the good example of people lacking maturity being allowed on the internet.
You can like Caroline or Linda or any other large-breasted character you want. Just don't verbally abuse those of us that like other things. Personally, I like most of the characters that are present already and only actually don't like two of them. Two out of I-don't-know-how-many is actually quite a good record. I feel he's doing well on that front.
Character development is hard. In some places, he's nailed it while in others... Not quite so good.
The plot too is a little thin. Initially is was about the MC seeking revenge on Celia. Fine, that's an easy to understand narrative. Now it's "I'll fuck anything if it stands still long enough and then think about getting some revenge!"
The fact that characters disappear when their current content is complete makes the game feel empty.
Though I enjoy the game for what it is right now, I can wait as long as it takes. Whining and bitching from people on a site that he doesn't give a flying fig about won't make him hurry up. All whining and bitching does is make the guy want to quit. And now he's coming under fire on his discord for banning flamers from his server. Truly childish behaviour from those people.
Why can people just not let this guy work? If this keeps up, he'll wind up with severe depression and nobody will have a finished product!
Whereupon, he'll continue to get abuse for even having depression...
Humanity truly sickens me at times.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Back on the actual topic:
Once upon a time the renders were top quality. Now we see a lot of newer developers taking the time to actually make their models presentable (though it is also true that in some cases they are wholesale lifted without permission).
However, even this won't please everybody. What one person views as hot, another might find it repugnant. The case of Sara-haters on this thread is quite the good example of people lacking maturity being allowed on the internet.
You can like Caroline or Linda or any other large-breasted character you want. Just don't verbally abuse those of us that like other things. Personally, I like most of the characters that are present already and only actually don't like two of them. Two out of I-don't-know-how-many is actually quite a good record. I feel he's doing well on that front.
Character development is hard. In some places, he's nailed it while in others... Not quite so good.
The plot too is a little thin. Initially is was about the MC seeking revenge on Celia. Fine, that's an easy to understand narrative. Now it's "I'll fuck anything if it stands still long enough and then think about getting some revenge!"
The fact that characters disappear when their current content is complete makes the game feel empty.
Though I enjoy the game for what it is right now, I can wait as long as it takes. Whining and bitching from people on a site that he doesn't give a flying fig about won't make him hurry up. All whining and bitching does is make the guy want to quit. And now he's coming under fire on his discord for banning flamers from his server. Truly childish behaviour from those people.
Why can people just not let this guy work? If this keeps up, he'll wind up with severe depression and nobody will have a finished product!
Whereupon, he'll continue to get abuse for even having depression...
Humanity truly sickens me at times.
I really wouldn't call it a good track record in this sense. Just because it has a "Completed" tag shouldn't warrant praise. I could finish an assignment or an essay and it wouldn't mean much if in the end I continuously rushed it just to finish and move on to a next project. While yes I completed it, my professors and boss will dock me for the rushed finish which made all the work in the beginning and middle sloppy by the end which should apply here too.

Now for something on topic I'm praying this update gets treatment on something similar to the 0.5 update in terms of all around relationship building and animations, I personally didn't like the 0.6 update in those regards and I like Sara and since it's been almost 2 years since she's had content for her I hope all this time waiting means something positive. The 0.6 update wasn't worth the time waited in terms of quality, lets just hope it was a one time occurrence but by the way things are going now you can't blame people for being skeptical.

P.S Your making excuses for him, any Dev on this site that has the respect of their fans all do one thing in common they COMMUNICATE whether it be weekly or bi. When those devs do that they can work in peace because they already informed their audience on what is being done so people will wait in anticipation which isn't being done here. Why is it so hard for people like you to understand that's really all anyone wants is communication just a small little note that takes no longer than 5 mins to create. Instead you white knight and try to paint us as the bad guys when all we're asking for is something that's not unreasonable.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Can you post your saved game prior to your problem? If you do I'll take a look at it and see if the issue occurs again. I've never had a problem playing the game, then again I've got two versions, the normal version, and one with Lains Mod added, I used it help people who have that as an add-on to aid their game, so it could well be an issue with the mod, maybe?
Since posting, I've finished the game. I didn't have a save from the exact time I encountered the issue with Celia not being at the entrance, unfortunately, but I did load one from about an hour before that and played through just the Celia steps (which was not the way I was playing at the time, I was doing various characters) and this time it played just fine, with no glitched Celia. However, I did create a save file at the point when I had two Celia's in the same room from right after the game finally let me advance through Celia's plot (the double Celia did not happen to me again when I advanced through her plot again just now), so I uploaded that save to Google Drive if you want to take a look, maybe that could provide you some insight I hope.

Anyway, thanks again for trying to help. Here's the double Celia glitched save:

Also, I'm playing on PC for those wanting to know, with the patch and Lain's mod.

Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes