Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
how much is this guy making? over 7k patreons, depending on how many of those are $1 tier makes a big difference...could easily be over $35,000 usd a month.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
So you admit the game is good, but you can't stand to wait for months while the process itself takes a long time.
There's your answer. Such "complexity and supernatural quality" really needs months to be perfected. And please don't compare anything. This game is unique, that's all.
Umh, i'm pretty sure that "complexity and supernatural quality" line about animations was an obvious sarcasm from Aristos , because, i'm gonna tell you a secret, animation quality in milfy city is mediocre at best, so no, it doesn't need months to be perfected. And honestly, the only decent things about this game are - overall picture quality and Liza/Celia/Caroline models, everything else varies from subpar to trash.

So hopefully, maybe, one day in the future we all will be able to fap to sex scenes with these characters with better and improved animations. If not, then fuck it, there are some games on this site that are so much better than milfy, so even if this game will be abandoned completely it won't be a huge loss for the community.

mrbrickyard

Mar 23, 2019
I just want to know why it's so hard to post a message saying "hey guys, update is prolly gonna take x amount of weeks right now".

Like I SERIOUSLY don't.

Trouble is, if the creator comes on here and gives an estimate, and ANYTHING other than that estimate (or better) occurs... people lose their damned minds. It's pretty much the same internet over.

It's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things" things.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Trouble is, if the creator comes on here and gives an estimate, and ANYTHING other than that estimate (or better) occurs... people lose their damned minds. It's pretty much the same internet over.

It's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things" things.
No it isn't. ICSTOR burned most of his bridges last year with constant delays, a lack of communication, and no feedback. No one would believe him if he posted here saying it's due out on X day. He'd probably get laughed out of the thread for setting a date when as of yet he hasn't been successful in setting a release month in a year. This isn't a "we can't have nice things" thing, it's a "We don't believe in your nice things." thing.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
It's quite worrying we don't even have preview pictures yet.

We at least had a few of them from the Caroline update before his break at this point. Everyday we don't hear anything it's more and more likely this game has been abandoned IMO.

Dec 27, 2019
Yep, the DEV did and amazing work with that Christmas special, I've enjoyed it so much. It's a shame that he've lost his motivation towards his own game.
I like to think of the Christmas special as a paralel universe kinda episode. An alternative look of each character and the whole story itself as well, where things go way beyond the already twisted dynamic of that family.

doganuysl

Feb 7, 2020
How can I increase my relationship with Sara and Linda? I want to continue with the harem, not Caroline's pregnant version. Can anyone tell me please?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
YEAH!! FINALLY! It was high time someone took care of that slutbag Lin... OH SHIIIT!
Is that Caroline beside her? GOD!!! NO NO NOOOO!!! :WutFace:
Why, Sara?
WHYYYYYYYYYYY????
why? simple because Sara is a Yandere but to be honest if I had to choose between the three the choice for me would be Caroline. Don't get me wrong the mother is a total smoke show like Caroline is, but at the same time if you choose Caroline there is no real cheating involved like with the mother.

lotus

Jul 2, 2017
Umh, i'm pretty sure that "complexity and supernatural quality" line about animations was an obvious sarcasm from Aristos , because, i'm gonna tell you a secret, animation quality in milfy city is mediocre at best, so no, it doesn't need months to be perfected. And honestly, the only decent things about this game are - overall picture quality and Liza/Celia/Caroline models, everything else varies from subpar to trash.

So hopefully, maybe, one day in the future we all will be able to fap to sex scenes with these characters with better and improved animations. If not, then fuck it, there are some games on this site that are so much better than milfy, so even if this game will be abandoned completely it won't be a huge loss for the community.
Which ones?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes