Shonen_Hero

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone get kinda uncomfortable with Celia's route? Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. I'm not into BDSM, blackmail sex fantasies, physical abuse or unconsensual female domination. Like, *everything* else I'm alright with. All the routes have merit, and a bit of sleaze like spying on your family or neighbors. I just have the hardest time sitting through Celia's without rapidly skipping the dialogue because it's all a bit too extra for me.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone get kinda uncomfortable with Celia's route? Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. I'm not into BDSM, blackmail sex fantasies, physical abuse or unconsensual female domination. Like, *everything* else I'm alright with. All the routes have merit, and a bit of sleaze like spying on your family or neighbors. I just have the hardest time sitting through Celia's without rapidly skipping the dialogue because it's all a bit too extra for me.
She's not crying or uncomfortable, she tortures MC with sex. She's very angry and hell-bent on revenge, this is more like a sex-war than rape lol. She's married and punishes MC with sex. She bribes MC with sex, anything she does is preceded by sex. Its very well placed if you ask me.

Jan 29, 2018
Je partage ton point de vue Shonen_Hero, moi non plus je n'aime pas le BDSM ou le NTR ou la domination. Par contre ce qui me plaît (je suis peut-être un peu vieux con et/ou naïf sur ce point) c'est la justice ! Et là, au vue de la personne qu'est Célia, elle mérite d'être "punie" tout comme le MC l'à été par elle...
Cela dit, dans Milf's Villa le MC a à peu près les mêmes déboire (avec sa plus grande sœur) et cela ne ce fini pas trop mal pour elle.

I share your point of view Shonen_Hero, I don’t like BDSM or NTR or domination either. On the other hand what I like (I am perhaps a bit old and/or naive on this point) is justice ! And there, in view of the person who is Celia, she deserves to be "punished" just like the MC was by her...
That said, in Milf’s Villa the MC has pretty much the same disappointment (with her older sister) and it doesn’t end too bad for her.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Bdsm part is good. It gives some spice to that story. For me sleep rape in games is so common nowadays that it just doesn't count as something extra.

Reactions: Game Bond

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Sup, folks. I didn't pay attention to this game recently. I was curious, what's the situation here? It seems there were no previews since the last update, is the game abandoned? What are the excuses people make up for paying him money now?

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah i agree, the writer totally fucked up that part of the story.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes