Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The Incest Patch; is that to allow incest or to prevent it ?
If the file is placed in the Game folder, this includes incest. To disable it, you need to delete this file.
After incest is enabled, the only difference will be in the names (This does not add content or change it.). Example

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Can 't find Q&A 3 in this thread, this post was here?
My Patreon subscription has ended, and I don't want to renew it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Re-posted for posterity. TL;DR: I was sick but now I'm better (uh huh), game will release February (totally accurate), a bunch of other answers to questions nobody really cares about because it's not related to an accurate release date, and one more Q&A before the next update (sometime between April and hell freezing over).

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can 't find Q&A 3 in this thread, this post was here?
My Patreon subscription has ended, and I don't want to renew it.
Just log on to Patreon and cancel it. I did that months ago. Mind you, you have until the first of each month if I recall, because that's when payments are taken on Patreon, aren't they?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Just log on to Patreon and cancel it. I did that months ago. Mind you, you have until the first of each month if I recall, because that's when payments are taken on Patreon, aren't they?
ye first of each month

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Let me see if I am understanding this correctly. You object to an MC blackmailing his teacher into sleeping with him. But the same MC boning his mom, sisters, and aunt is just fine?
Eh?

The point Shonen_Hero makes looks entirely consistent to me, if you consider:

1) He makes it clear that he's struggling with the idea of finding: a) blackmail & other threats; & b) sexual and related physical violence, a turn-on (where do those apply with Linda, Caroline, Sarah, etc. ?)

2) I suppose also he's not chosen or applied the inc*st patch, or following the inc*st route - whereas your criticism makes it pretty clear you have, and are.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
how can I enable console ??? link plss
Game Folder/Renpy/Common/00Console.rpy adit ctrl+f config.console= False edit True save and exit.
In the Game open console "shift+o"
Much better to direct people to use unren. Unless you like seeing people flailing about because they accidentally deleted the carriage return when they replaced False with True.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Much better to direct people to use unren. Unless you like seeing people flailing about because they accidentally deleted the carriage return when they replaced False with True.
Yet in some cases Unren seem to cause game breaking bugs if applied or used incorrectly, which causes even more confusion among people... editing 1 word in a single line of a single file tends to be far easier and safer.
Even more as this is consistent for all RenPy games, so you can even name the line.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alright kids, fun police here, a lot of stuff has . . . not happened for a while and left some people frustrated and salty. We get that. But also with the intent of making this thread a civilized place again, we will be taking a stricter stance on moderating it.

Feb 29, 2020
Eh?

The point Shonen_Hero makes looks entirely consistent to me, if you consider:

1) He makes it clear that he's struggling with the idea of finding: a) blackmail & other threats; & b) sexual and related physical violence, a turn-on (where do those apply with Linda, Caroline, Sarah, etc. ?)

2) I suppose also he's not chosen or applied the inc*st patch, or following the inc*st route - whereas your criticism makes it pretty clear you have, and are.
My "victims"are never relatives. they are always "landladies" or "nurses" or "friends" but never some form of relative.
Once the dialog says or hints that they are related and I am not allowed to ignore that character. I'm off to find a new game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My "victims"are never relatives. they are always "landladies" or "nurses" or "friends" but never some form of relative.
Once the dialog says or hints that they are related and I am not allowed to ignore that character. I'm off to find a new game.
What if the dialog has a mistake in it, and instead of using the variable for the character's name, it says "mom"? Do you ignore it, or drop the game?

Feb 29, 2020
What if the dialog has a mistake in it, and instead of using the variable for the character's name, it says "mom"? Do you ignore it, or drop the game?
For myself I take various factors into account.
1- how well the game is developed over all. Does the "fetish" fit or is it only there because.
Examples to me of where it fits is a game like Dark Neighborhood where the MC clearly isn't parttaking in "fetish" under his own free will.
If the MC is just blatantly knowingly perving on his family that's when I lose interest.
2- How the script is written out.
I don't hold it against a Dev if they forget to use Nurse instead of Mom every now and then.
However when they start using phrasing like "I can't believe I have these feelings, Surely I am not the only one who has them after giving birth to tenants" or when an MC says something like " wow my twin best friend is in the shower with the door open, Did she forget to close it on purpose?"
To me in those situations the Dev isn't even caring to try and might as well not even bother changing it.
3- Is the game fun to play and or are interactions with certain characters forced or optional?
The 2 reasons I can overlook the occasional reference in this game or in Sumertime Saga for example is for one I don't have to screw linda or Sarah if I don't want to Just like in STS I can ignore Debi Or Jenny if I want to. Plus in both I have options to go where I want and interact with who I want. And that makes the "fetish" like 3% more tolerable. Granted the story doesn't progress in those cases but meh..
That's basically my opinion on that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For myself I take various factors into account.
1- how well the game is developed over all. Does the "fetish" fit or is it only there because.
Examples to me of where it fits is a game like Dark Neighborhood where the MC clearly isn't parttaking in "fetish" under his own free will.
If the MC is just blatantly knowingly perving on his family that's when I lose interest.
2- How the script is written out.
I don't hold it against a Dev if they forget to use Nurse instead of Mom every now and then.
However when they start using phrasing like "I can't believe I have these feelings, Surely I am not the only one who has them after giving birth to tenants" or when an MC says something like " wow my twin best friend is in the shower with the door open, Did she forget to close it on purpose?"
To me in those situations the Dev isn't even caring to try and might as well not even bother changing it.
3- Is the game fun to play and or are interactions with certain characters forced or optional?
The 2 reasons I can overlook the occasional reference in this game or in Sumertime Saga for example is for one I don't have to screw linda or Sarah if I don't want to Just like in STS I can ignore Debi Or Jenny if I want to. Plus in both I have options to go where I want and interact with who I want. And that makes the "fetish" like 3% more tolerable. Granted the story doesn't progress in those cases but meh..
That's basically my opinion on that.
ROFL "gave birth to tenants"!

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes