" Key "
View attachment 590062

1>)
View attachment 590064

2>)
View attachment 590065

3>)

View attachment 590066
The second screenshot you posted - in that room (during a normal afternoon visit), click on the window. It will ask you if you want to unlock it. Say yes an then come back at the shop AT NIGHT. You will be prompted to go in. Go in and click on the wooden stand (bottom right corner). You ill find the key there.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
yes or no. simple question.

Are you able to put your penis into Celia's vagina in the current version of the game? Not talking about extra collectible pictures.

That is the essential information

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Guys, someone please ask ICSTOR for just a yes or no. Is he still working on it/going to work on it/will complete or abandon the game? I really don't want to see the abandoned tag for this game (especially on Sara's update) :( He can keep us waiting for even longer but just at least give us a confirmation if everything is well...
And I don't think I'm the only one who opens patreon.com/icstor every single day to track the progress.

Dear ICSTOR if you're reading this please just post another Q/A! Most of us right now just need an answer to whether there will be an update or this game is dead?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes