MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
He really hasn't said anything since January?
Zilch. Even the folks on Discord are getting a bit restless; you'll see comments like "Well, he logs on from time to time so at least we know he's alive". The radio silence is definitely worrying.

The next update is Sara-focused, right? I can't remember since it's been a while, but have there even been any preview pics of her? I can't find any on the Patreon posts and I'm not going to dig through 2000+ pages here.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Zilch. Even the folks on Discord are getting a bit restless; you'll see comments like "Well, he logs on from time to time so at least we know he's alive". The radio silence is definitely worrying.

The next update is Sara-focused, right? I can't remember since it's been a while, but have there even been any preview pics of her? I can't find any on the Patreon posts and I'm not going to dig through 2000+ pages here.
Yes v0.7 is Sara focused.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
does anyone have a complete save
There are links in my signature, one of them leads to saves this game. (Under this message.)
What year? 2021? 2153?
I said that there will be one update per year. :p
The previous version was fully completed only in December. I assume that the full update with Sara will be released in the fall or early winter.
Unfortunately, the developer does not make previews of updates, it only puts pictures to their posts, you can see them at this link https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2972557
Everything else is Fan Art, you can find it on Discord, there is a separate section for it. Also on this site there is a theme with Fan Art of this game.
Thread with the fan art of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MurkyTurtle

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the developer does not make previews of updates, it only puts pictures to their posts, you can see them at this link https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2972557
Everything else is Fan Art, you can find it on Discord, there is a separate section for it. Also on this site there is a theme with Fan Art of this game.
Thread with the fan art of this game.
Thanks for the compilation post. He definitely had a small handful of preview pics for 0.6, though, the News #15-17 posts had one Caroline or Celia pic apiece that were in the main story. Not much, granted, but it still says a lot that we haven't any new Sara content since the XMas 2018 episode. Heck, I don't even think she had a pic in the 0.6 secret gallery!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Alpine Eagle hey you're back, mate! I hope your secret mission played out just fine.

As you can see, there has been no status update in the past weeks. We also thought Sara may have committed parricide but it was a false alarm. However, I don't entirely rule out that possibility in the next update. After so long under home arrest her mental health must be extremely deteriorated.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Patience folks... I know some of you wait too long. So do I but i am patience... I really want to know what happen after DAD caught MOMMA with SON! LOL

Reactions: L0thar

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Patience folks... I know some of you wait too long. So do I but i am patience... I really want to know what happen after DAD caught MOMMA with SON! LOL
I hate to break it to you I really do but your not going to find out for a couple more years and I'm being 100% serious. This update isn't focused on that it's focused on Sara and since Judy was supposed to be apart of this update and wasn't it's safe to assume she's slated for the next update which pushes Linda's back. A realistic release for that update is Fall\Winter 2021 or Spring\Summer 2022

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
No one answered me before, so I'll ask again. What's the situation here, what is happening with the creator, donators? Is the game abandoned? What do the patrons say as a reason for paying money?

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
No one answered me before, so I'll ask again. What's the situation here, what is happening with the creator, donators? Is the game abandoned? What do the patrons say as a reason for paying money?
His last message was in January which pretty much summed up as "It's out when it's out. Since then no messages there hasn't even been any preview shots and since his last message was in January by F95 rules it can't get the abandoned tag. Money wise there's been no change really.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
This game is not abandoned. We are still waiting for version 0.7. It should be released in February 2020. ;)
It's March now.
His last message was in January which pretty much summed up as "It's out when it's out. Since then no messages there hasn't even been any preview shots and since his last message was in January by F95 rules it can't get the abandoned tag. Money wise there's been no change really.
So, why is there no change? There should be 0 patrons at this point, as he practically doesn't show any signs of life. Or at least it doesn't seem like he works on something.

Dec 27, 2019
Bob catching Linda with MC is ONE path of TWO - it can be avoided if you cover her when you hear a noise. Go ahead and try it. It is not a fixed event.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
There should be 0 patrons at this point, as he practically doesn't show any signs of life.
I've seen worse cases, once a game has a significant following it'll never just lose ALL of it's patrons no matter how bad it gets. There are certain games on here that haven't had a significant update in over a year yet the Patreon money is still flowing. Either people are just apathetic towards those few dollars they pledged or they just straight up forgot they pledged in the first place.

Reactions: Sunakujiro

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've seen worse cases, once a game has a significant following it'll never just lose ALL of it's patrons no matter how bad it gets. There are certain games on here that haven't had a significant update in over a year yet the Patreon money is still flowing. Either people are just apathetic towards those few dollars they pledged or they just straight up forgot they pledged in the first place.
Yeah... Milfy City for example...
Also that can't be, each month Patreon sends several E-Mails reminding the donator about the money he was charged in total and how much money was charged for which creator
This exactly. The issue isn't that it takes time but that he goes about the time in a very unprofessional way. Especially when you see the update and others experienced devs claim it should have taken less than half the time. The guy/guys clearly don't see this as their job but as a pastime that makes a LOT of money.

If each patron only gave $1 he'd be making over $7,000 a month. Odds are that 50-75% give $1 so that leaves 3,500 (or so) people giving more than that. It's probably not an exaggeration to assume that he pulls in $50,000 a month. That's an obscene amount of money to release on the schedule that he does.

Delays are fine if you're being kept up to date. Good work often needs time. They're not fine when it's just a blackout and those paying the money are given no idea what it's being used for.

That's precisely why I'd never give to a Patreon where I expected anything in specific. There is zero accountability on their end.
this has had been discussed in length before.... and mods decided it takes the thread off topic to much.... I'd advice to stop this early.
Reputation builds a brand.... if your reputation is to deliver crap while chargeing gold don't expect to actually earn anything.
Sadly people are blinded by a gallery of semi quality games being "completed" which in turn generates a positive reputation for this Dev.... which means people will cut him more slack than he deserves at this point

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
I keep seeing this thread at the top of the trending page and I wonder why...

This game has gone downhill in terms of quality and the last update was lackluster. No update for months.
Terrible developer when it comes to morals and communication.

I completely lost interest in this one that I only remember it when I check the trending threads. I used to really like his games.

Money just changed everything.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes