Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
ı know its dumb question but is the animations are "smooth" ? I mean they are good ???
They are not two-frame loops, if that's what you mean.
They used to be some of the best here but now they're just ok. The last update was especially lacklustre.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Whatever happened to "fully animated scenes" that was during 0.5 development when it was reached and now 0.7 and no word on it.
While I don't think it is realistic to expect the jump from 2 second loops to fully animated scenes to create anything worthwile, it is damn near criminal that Icstor still advertises them on his Patreon page even though he said in September 2018 he won't do them any time soon and, as you said, hasn't mentioned them since.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
They are not two-frame loops, if that's what you mean.
They used to be some of the best here but now they're just ok. The last update was especially lacklustre.
What's even worse is that he double- and often triple-dips on them. He pads his animation count by giving the same scene viewed from different angles and at different speeds. For example, the 0.6e update claims he added "13 new animations" to Caroline's doggy and cowgirl scenes. If you look closely, you see that he re-uses the same animation for the majority of those; I counted a total of 4 unique animated scenes across both paths, including the exact same poses used for both pussy and anal (artfully shot so that you can't see that the hole hasn't changed for the anal paths). The same goes for the Celia gloryhole fuck: 3 original animations, "technically" ten total since different angles were used. I'd bet money he does it for the entire animation count.

Don't get me wrong, they're well-posed, highly expressive and take some serious skill, but it's pretty disingenuous to claim you're doing all this animation work when you self-plagiarize your own rig for a dick-measuring stat.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
While we're waiting, does anyone have any good recommendations for other games with similar visuals, so the ultra realistic vibe?

Scoured the forums and found a few gems, but I'm sure there's a lot more out there. Nothing yet that comes close to Milfy City, though.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes