blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
End of the month with people realising they need to save money and not seeing any updates may actually stop paying him to do nothing.
Just like they stopped paying for Dual Family?
Beside, 25th day of the month is usually the best day for a developer in terms of profits. The drop down occurs at the beginning of the month.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just like they stopped paying for Dual Family?
Beside, 25th day of the month is usually the best day for a developer in terms of profits. The drop down occurs at the beginning of the month.
People might start to realise now though. Or not.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Silver lining is there's curfews, lockdowns and quarantines. Which means there's no reason he shouldn't be at home working on it.

Now of course the bad part is he'll literally claim he has it and has been unable to work on it. Knowing him it'll be the latter. The delays won't stop and he'll continue to be lazy as long at patreons keep supporting it. It would be hilarious if patreon cracks down and bans him. He'd have to go to subscribestar. But the best part would be he'd lose all the patreons that literally forgot about it. Thus he takes a massive money dive. Forcing him to actually work.

crylic

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know what's used to make the models and animations for these kinds of games? I'm an artist planning on taking my shot at the genre but don't know where to start beyond Renpy. Thanks <3

Reactions: LeviaTank

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Man our character is really dumb. The Celia storyline ads me realize. I mean he acts naive in other routes but this takes the cake. He makes so many dumb mistakes, so many dumbass decisions. There were so many easy things he could have done. It’s a miracle he doesn’t get caught immediately. it’s hella frustrating XD.

I can’t stand this kinda stuff. I didn’t think it applies to games like this but man

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Completely random but the song that plays when Celia is about to stab you is pretty sick actually. It’s like something that you’d hear in umineko.

Though I doubt very many people even know what the fuck umineko is...

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
Even G.R.R.Martin writes more thees days. So i think he will finish GoT before v 0.8 or 0.7 or 0.6f
Icstor - if you tired of developing this game, have problems or just gave up - communication is the best option. Oh...he does not read this forum and comments at all. Let us all then play other games and wait for GoT it sure will be out sooner.

Apr 8, 2018
Man our character is really dumb. The Celia storyline ads me realize. I mean he acts naive in other routes but this takes the cake. He makes so many dumb mistakes, so many dumbass decisions. There were so many easy things he could have done. It’s a miracle he doesn’t get caught immediately. it’s hella frustrating XD.

I can’t stand this kinda stuff. I didn’t think it applies to games like this but man
Yes. No teenaged boy has ever made poor decisions.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
It'd be hilarious if he released this one with delayed animations again. Last time he didn't even animate that scene with Caroline doing the splits, I was majorly disappointed.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Making poor decisions is different than being actually stupid. Confessing to your teacher is a poor decision. Trying to blackmail Said teacher is a poor decision.

The dumbass shit he does during the course of that story line are just plain stupid.
Agreed.

There's such a thing as "suspension of disbelief" which is pretty much critical if you want your story to work. Even one that's entirely wish fulfillment and fantasy like this one is. And if you write yourself into a corner where the audience starts thinking to themselves that what's going on with the plot is just a little too ridiculous, you're basically shooting yourself in the foot. You never want the reader/viewer/player to be drawn out of the story, and that's what happens if the plot starts to go off the rails.

As it stands, the player character is so apocalyptically stupid, not to mention lacking in basic human decency that it's difficult to suppress your tendency to go "Screw this little (literal) motherfucker and all his bullshit."

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does anybody know what country or time zone he is in?
Some time ago some dude wrote that he's from Turkey, but he lives in Switzerland now.

In my humble opinion he's a Tasmanian little blue penguin. I've heard that he made a lot of money with this game, so he recently moved to the MonteCarlo's Aquarium because he didn't want to pay taxes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Making poor decisions is different than being actually stupid. Confessing to your teacher is a poor decision. Trying to blackmail Said teacher is a poor decision.

The dumbass shit he does during the course of that story line are just plain stupid.
Celia's storyline is really really really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who
Dec 27, 2019
Which is why I hope Judy's story will be better..... I'm looking forward to her the most other than Linda.

You know, assuming ICSTOR gets off his ass and start working again.
There is a lot of potential with Judy's backstory. What is her relationship with Linda? What is her ultimate motivation on guiding MC down the path he is now? She was definitely the catalyst IMO. Also, since we now know that the principal is more than just that, does Judy has a position in his covert organization?

There is SO MUCH ICSTOR could do here.

Mo.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
There is a lot of potential with Judy's backstory. What is her relationship with Linda? What is her ultimate motivation on guiding MC down the path he is now? She was definitely the catalyst IMO. Also, since we now know that the principal is more than just that, does Judy has a position in his covert organization?

There is SO MUCH ICSTOR could do here.

Mo.
Damn I want a threesome with Linda and Judy

Reactions: EJW
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes