Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Why, Sara?
WHYYYYYYYYYYY????
I am so sick of this shit.

I know it seems cold. Crass, even. Disrespectful or some such crap. But I don't fucking care. I've had enough. All these goddamn lies, all this scheming and plotting. And for what? Because my "mother" is such a fucking whore that she'll cheat on my Dad without even batting those overly sculpted, pretty eyelashes of hers. God, that woman is so full of herself. She spends all that time in the salon, getting those stupid "mani/pedis," getting her hair done, getting her eyebrows plucked, getting her fucking legs waxed. And for what? So she can go up to my father, pretend she still loves him so he'll give her money - because she's too fucking lazy and useless to earn her own goddamn money - and then, when his back is turned, she'll fuck anything that's got a pulse rate higher than zero. Seriously, look up "slut" in the dictionary. You'll find a picture of her right there, front and center.

And to top it all off, she's even started making moves on her own son. Her own son, for fuck's sake. I swear to God, this woman doesn't have the slightest idea how to be a decent human being. I don't think she's even capable of thought beyond "Hey, does this thing have a dick, and if so, how can I fucking get it in me?"

But you know, I almost - ALMOST - have to respect her. She's got no fucking morals, not even the tiniest scrap of basic, human decency, but you almost have to hand it to someone who knows what they want and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. I mean, it's the kind of shit that eventually gets you murdered by a whole fuckton of angry sonsofbitches who hate you for being a waste of human skin, but before that happens, you might just get to enjoy your pathetic, perverted existence. Like I said, I almost respect it.

Definitely respect it more than that idiot sister of mine. Jesus, if there's someone with less sense of self-respect than that perpetually drunken cunt, I don't have a goddamn clue who it would be. So help me, she fucking tries. I mean, the idea of opening her own business. Fucking ballsy, you know? But holy motherfucking God, is she more useless than tits on a boar.

"Oh, boohoo! I don't understand basic economics, which is why I'm losing shit tons of money. Oh, won't someone please help poor me?! I'm so miserable and worthless, but I've got tits bigger than my head, so of course everyone's falling all over me to try and 'help.'"

Ugh. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm related to these people. Did I inherit all the brains in this family? Because it sure as shit feels like it sometimes.

Between Mom, Caroline, and that dumbass brother of mine who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, I feel like a damn genius - a regular Einstein compared to these imbeciles.

I swear, one of these days, I'm just going to lose it. Just going to lose my fucking mind. Like, one of these days, this shitshow that is my life is going to end in fucking blood and tears. Someone is going to DIE.

I might spare my "dear brother," though. If only because he's got a dick longer than my arm. It'd be a shame to see that go to waste.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Now? It has always been like that:
View attachment 583638
i understand the mods part there is always a bunch of people asking for the update, But the mods and Icstor are becoming a garbage material the way the talk and interact with their community, their discord is pretty much dead all the time the only messages that appear 90% is the mods talking to each other and always appear a kiss-asser saying "i love ur game Icstor" and few asking for the update.
The dev doesnt keep his stuff updated through news on patreon/discord, he could make a trello or make a % bar with details on it just like the timestamps devs not that garbage % he has on his website that barely gets any update, his communication is terrible and all his promises so far hv been lies.
This looks like shit show, a dev that lost his motivation on his own game (that happens one cause u never had a story and u doing freestyle or u simply so much money now that u are not giving a fck about), taking forever to update the game and show a disasterous incomplete update with a crappy content quality, he for sure now we can consider he is milking his patreons and not giving a damn about them beside their juicy money.
A game that was on the TOP of the list and the dev was doing great but now we look at it after awhile and the game no longer good and the dev is silent about everything its really bad.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
CAPTAIN'S LOG

Captain's Log, day, 53456

While crew are busy with some R'R following the downfall of the Gumdrops thread, I am sat here in Quatro 5 overlooking the colossal sky-towers as mining cruisers pass by in shining neon lights, wondering...

How...How did ICSTOR, one of the top Devs of all time, and perhaps...for a while, the undisputed 3D king of adult games, now become such a divisive figure?

Many questions lingered in this old Space Captain's mind...Questions that seemingly had no answers.

Was it the censorship of questions and complaints? The failure of deadlines? The perhaps 'dubious' truths at times shall we say?

Perhaps, it had simply out-stayed it's welcome for how much it earned, with many of the flaws in it's narrative already showing the game's age.

Perhaps it was none, or perhaps, an accumulation of all this and more.

Taking a drag of my cigarette, I noticed Q Who stood there on a podium with a crowd soon gathering around.

Once again explaining to all the evils of Slutbag Linda and how we need to find and hire 'The Goblin Slayer' to help out with a certain 'Gremlin' problem as he called it.

Q Who went further to demand an immediate Novella expansion, explaining how Linda is a Human Trafficking sociopath who also deals drugs and murders orphans on the sidelines for kicks.

Well...Makes about as much sense to this Captain as it does anything else here,
This is your Captain, signing off.

captain of space ship.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
my brother is only mine!
People calling her gremlin when she's more like Gollum after all.

I know it seems cold. Crass, even. Disrespectful or some such crap. But I don't fucking care. I've had enough. All these goddamn lies, all this scheming and plotting. And for what? Because my "mother" is such a fucking whore that she'll cheat on my Dad without even batting those overly sculpted, pretty eyelashes of hers. God, that woman is so full of herself. She spends all that time in the salon, getting those stupid "mani/pedis," getting her hair done, getting her eyebrows plucked, getting her fucking legs waxed. And for what? So she can go up to my father, pretend she still loves him so he'll give her money - because she's too fucking lazy and useless to earn her own goddamn money - and then, when his back is turned, she'll fuck anything that's got a pulse rate higher than zero. Seriously, look up "slut" in the dictionary. You'll find a picture of her right there, front and center.

And to top it all off, she's even started making moves on her own son. Her own son, for fuck's sake. I swear to God, this woman doesn't have the slightest idea how to be a decent human being. I don't think she's even capable of thought beyond "Hey, does this thing have a dick, and if so, how can I fucking get it in me?"

But you know, I almost - ALMOST - have to respect her. She's got no fucking morals, not even the tiniest scrap of basic, human decency, but you almost have to hand it to someone who knows what they want and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. I mean, it's the kind of shit that eventually gets you murdered by a whole fuckton of angry sonsofbitches who hate you for being a waste of human skin, but before that happens, you might just get to enjoy your pathetic, perverted existence. Like I said, I almost respect it.

Definitely respect it more than that idiot sister of mine. Jesus, if there's someone with less sense of self-respect than that perpetually drunken cunt, I don't have a goddamn clue who it would be. So help me, she fucking tries. I mean, the idea of opening her own business. Fucking ballsy, you know? But holy motherfucking God, is she more useless than tits on a boar.

"Oh, boohoo! I don't understand basic economics, which is why I'm losing shit tons of money. Oh, won't someone please help poor me?! I'm so miserable and worthless, but I've got tits bigger than my head, so of course everyone's falling all over me to try and 'help.'"

Ugh. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm related to these people. Did I inherit all the brains in this family? Because it sure as shit feels like it sometimes.

Between Mom, Caroline, and that dumbass brother of mine who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, I feel like a damn genius - a regular Einstein compared to these imbeciles.

I swear, one of these days, I'm just going to lose it. Just going to lose my fucking mind. Like, one of these days, this shitshow that is my life is going to end in fucking blood and tears. Someone is going to DIE.

I might spare my "dear brother," though. If only because he's got a dick longer than my arm. It'd be a shame to see that go to waste.
Wow!
You have my recognition.

My answer would have been fairly shorter:
"Finally I can get some fresh air!"

Last edited:

phoenixbrose

Jan 7, 2020

Freakin' brilliant!

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIN'S LOG

Captain's Log, day, 53456

While crew are busy with some R'R following the downfall of the Gumdrops thread, I am sat here in Quatro 5 overlooking the colossal sky-towers as mining cruisers pass by in shining neon lights, wondering...

How...How did ICSTOR, one of the top Devs of all time, and perhaps...for a while, the undisputed 3D king of adult games, now become such a divisive figure?

Many questions lingered in this old Space Captain's mind...Questions that seemingly had no answers.

Was it the censorship of questions and complaints? The failure of deadlines? The perhaps 'dubious' truths at times shall we say?

Perhaps, it had simply out-stayed it's welcome for how much it earned, with many of the flaws in it's narrative already showing the game's age.

Perhaps it was none, or perhaps, an accumulation of all this and more.

Taking a drag of my cigarette, I noticed Q Who stood there on a podium with a crowd soon gathering around.

Once again explaining to all the evils of Slutbag Linda and how we need to find and hire 'The Goblin Slayer' to help out with a certain 'Gremlin' problem as he called it.

Q Who went further to demand an immediate Novella expansion, explaining how Linda is a Human Trafficking sociopath who also deals drugs and murders orphans on the sidelines for kicks.

Well...Makes about as much sense to this Captain as it does anything else here,
This is your Captain, signing off.

View attachment 583940
Oh, God, somebody let you out of the DF thread. Seeing a Captain's Log here is like seeing a plague rat lurking in the corner or hearing a dry, raspy cough moments after the plane takes off. This portends bad things on the horizon!

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Trouble is, if the creator comes on here and gives an estimate, and ANYTHING other than that estimate (or better) occurs... people lose their damned minds. It's pretty much the same internet over.

It's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things" things.
He doesn't need an estimate, just a message saying "hey, working on _____, then gonna do ______. Will update again soon."

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He doesn't need an estimate, just a message saying "hey, working on _____, then gonna do ______. Will update again soon."
You say that like the last update didn't have a good chunk of unfinished content that ICSTOR. Said unfinished content is one of the main reasons for the "delay"... and he half assed it.

Reactions: vmaks

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
How can I increase my relationship with Sara and Linda? I want to continue with the harem, not Caroline's pregnant version. Can anyone tell me please?
Just gonna have to wait it out till the next update because where you are right now with Sara and Linda is as far as you can go right now... Bummer I know...but a bigger bummer waiting all this time for a measly update....

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You say that like the last update didn't have a good chunk of unfinished content that ICSTOR. Said unfinished content is one of the main reasons for the "delay"... and he half assed it.
Yeah, he really needs to tone down his promises and just stick with a "here is what I am doing, here is what needs to be done for a release" rather than "this is the month I will delay it in, and here is the end result that won't have everything".

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Trouble is, if the creator comes on here and gives an estimate, and ANYTHING other than that estimate (or better) occurs... people lose their damned minds. It's pretty much the same internet over.

It's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things" things.
"No matter what he says, it won't be good enough." You're welcome.
Exactly. I thought it was pretty straightforward. Good grief.
I mean the dude made estimates to release 0.6 in March, then August, then September, then October, missed his estimate for October and released the update without animations in a state so broken you couln't reach Caroline's new content if you started a new game.
Then made estimates to release the animations in October, then November and eventually released them in December with several sex scenes not being animated (first time this has happened).
Now 0.7 has been delayed from December, to January, to Feburary, to who even knows when.

I dont mean to "attack" you or anything but it baffels me that this can be framed as: "No matter what he says, it won't be good enough". I don't remember anyone complaining back when he released 0.5...

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
This is a little embarassing, but I forgot how to apply the incest patch. Where exactly is it supposed to go...? The guy keeps referring to (who I assume is supposed to be his mom) as Linda, but who calls their mother by their first name like that?

Edit: turns out what I had to do is change the name from 'milfy city patch' to just 'patch' and put it in the game folder.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes