MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Oh woe is him, another burn-out after a six month vacation last year. I can't wait for him to give up on this game so he can start the new one that will return the passion, which will be the highly original concept of a teenaged boy fucking his mom, sister(s), aunt, teacher, and next-door neighbors. You know, cuz he's never used that plot before!

Isn't the whole point of having this many fuckable girls that he gets to play around with the different story lines to prevent burn-out? He doesn't have to keep going back to the family characters; once you get past the taboo, they're inevitably the least interesting stories. The weird sex slave neighbor story had some promise, and he's done virtually nothing with the school characters.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Are we going to get that 0.07 update or what?
I guess/hope he's going to finish and release v0.7 considering only 4 scene are left to do, and then move to another game.
he's done virtually nothing with the school characters.
I feel you, i had high hopes for his classmate (Marcie if i recall her name correctly) and the swimmer girl, but above all there was Judy, that woman deserved so much more attention and love from the dev.
P.s. Last but not least, thank you Pepegaa for sharing the info with us. ;)

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Oh woe is him, another burn-out after a six month vacation last year. I can't wait for him to give up on this game so he can start the new one that will return the passion, which will be the highly original concept of a teenaged boy fucking his mom, sister(s), aunt, teacher, and next-door neighbors. You know, cuz he's never used that plot before!

Isn't the whole point of having this many fuckable girls that he gets to play around with the different story lines to prevent burn-out? He doesn't have to keep going back to the family characters; once you get past the taboo, they're inevitably the least interesting stories. The weird sex slave neighbor story had some promise, and he's done virtually nothing with the school characters.
I kind of agree and kind of not agree. There are so many different opportunities to improve and case down other avenues in the story line. It would be nice to see a finished product. I have seen some games that have a area in the preferences which allow you to set names and relationships so one can avoid the controversial and taboo. But the game seems well liked and disliked with 2k worth of posts. But it is what it is and we must suffer, but I know many are keeping their eyes out for an update to explore some of the under-construction content, if it ever happens.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
discord admin talking about ICSTOR in general-exclusive channel
View attachment 592801
Seems to be the pattern. I've heard he does this with every project. They just stop short of an ending.

I think he needs to write the rest of the story and focus on that instead of side stuff. Milfy City is like a puddle. It may be very wide, but it's shallow. We have characters that were introduced but never spoken about after. We have subplots within subplots that have no point to the full story. The neighbours are a great example of that. There is no need for them to be in the game. I think he should've just stuck with the main 5 girls and never deviated. Or even just had it where you have Lily or whatever her name is and the game focuses on her

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Seems to be the pattern. I've heard he does this with every project. They just stop short of an ending.

I think he needs to write the rest of the story and focus on that instead of side stuff. Milfy City is like a puddle. It may be very wide, but it's shallow. We have characters that were introduced but never spoken about after. We have subplots within subplots that have no point to the full story. The neighbours are a great example of that. There is no need for them to be in the game. I think he should've just stuck with the main 5 girls and never deviated. Or even just had it where you have Lily or whatever her name is and the game focuses on her
I agree. Overall, of course it's up to him. But in order to finish the game, I would probably do the five main girls first and do the side quests later. I think Man of the House pretty much did that. It did the main girls primary first and then the other girls later.

I don't want to have an abrupt ending, but if he just lost all passion and fun outta of it, then so be it. If it does end, I hope his next game will be less ambitious and more focus than to let this happen again. I rather short and sweet than long and disappointing.

But hopefully he'll regain his passion because of the potential is there.

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing it man.
The game is dead, i feel very sad about it, but i would prefer it to be declared officially dead than hoping for nothing. It was the best incest game on the internet. I guess i will never see linda pregnant :(
Make sure you dont donate to his new project and torpedo it.

If hes gonna take the money and run on every single game he starts then he deserves to lose donors

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It seems there is a pattern repeating if he really throws his cash cow out of the window in a sorry incomplete state and declares it completed. I am late to the party so I only made it though Milfy City, but the consequence for me that I won't touch another ICSTOR game.

Or, as another person put it in way more eloquent words that I am capable of:

Reactions: Kobudo27

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Q Who you're late to the party!

It seems there is a pattern repeating if he really throws his cash cow out of the window in a sorry incomplete state and declares it completed. I am late to the party so I only made it though Milfy City, but the consequence for me that I won't touch another ICSTOR game.

Or, as another person put it in way more eloquent words that I am capable of:
Amen, mein Kumpel.
I won't touch any game of his with a ten-feet pole.
Only thing I hope is his career as a dev is over and he never gets away with this obscene behaviour. But judging by his patrons' IQ, I'm not so sure.
Such a nerve, man. Unbelievable.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I agree. Overall, of course it's up to him. But in order to finish the game, I would probably do the five main girls first and do the side quests later. I think Man of the House pretty much did that. It did the main girls primary first and then the other girls later.

I don't want to have an abrupt ending, but if he just lost all passion and fun outta of it, then so be it. If it does end, I hope his next game will be less ambitious and more focus than to let this happen again. I rather short and sweet than long and disappointing.

But hopefully he'll regain his passion because of the potential is there.
Maybe he just needs a road map and a producer to rope him in during development. The burn out I think comes from just wanting it to end. There is a guy I used to follow who isna creator and said he often gets bored of making things once he figures out the ending. That may be what is happening here. Either that or he just wants money to not work. I honestly don't know, but, seeing his other stuff really makes me think we will be lucky to get 1 more update on the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe he just needs a road map and a producer to rope him in during development. The burn out I think comes from just wanting it to end. There is a guy I used to follow who isna creator and said he often gets bored of making things once he figures out the ending. That may be what is happening here. Either that or he just wants money to not work. I honestly don't know, but, seeing his other stuff really makes me think we will be lucky to get 1 more update on the game.
Yeah, it sure looks like he launches into his games without any idea of where they will go. His project management skills suck harder than Celia at a glory hole.

He needs to map out his game before he starts working on it. Design, then code/write/render. He gets lost, then depressed because he has no idea what to do.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I've heard he does this with every project.
He does. Being familiar with him before Milfy City I knew his track record of getting bored and dropping every single game he did before, often rushing it to an abrupt end. It's why I never bothered to support him. I had a little optimism with this project since it was pulling in so much interest and cash for him but I guess this is going to suffer the same fate as well.

But as long as he puts out another project where you play as a 18 year old who fucks his mom landlady and sisters roommates people will continue to throw money at and until the cycle repeats again.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
you know what at the very least give us sara update before you completely drop the game at this point no more hoping after 0.7 release

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
He does. Being familiar with him before Milfy City I knew his track record of getting bored and dropping every single game he did before, often rushing it to an abrupt end. It's why I never bothered to support him. I had a little optimism with this project since it was pulling in so much interest and cash for him but I guess this is going to suffer the same fate as well.

But as long as he puts out another project where you play as a 18 year old who fucks his mom landlady and sisters roommates people will continue to throw money at and until the cycle repeats again.
All those landlords that gave birth to tennants and roommates related to eachother.
Yeah, it sure looks like he launches into his games without any idea of where they will go. His project management skills suck harder than Celia at a glory hole.

He needs to map out his game before he starts working on it. Design, then code/write/render. He gets lost, then depressed because he has no idea what to do.
Mine is a general Idea of the story I am doing, then I write/code it at the same time, then base my renders off the story I've written. Seems to work fine. They progress as I do, and then I can focus one setting up renders for a batch render when done.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes