Algania

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure where I am in the story as to how much further I can go. Maybe someone can help ?
On a whim I spoke to Judy who told me to meet her at her place. It won't let me go there tho it shows on the map. That's all?
The MC says to clear the security logs and I can't figure how to do it. I don't see anything that highlites or to do.
The game instructed to meet Celia at the school, I did, she told me to meet her at her place at night, but the door is locked and says I need a key. Where is this key suppose to be ? I've never needed it before.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Maybe some people will start their own version of the game like with big brother, but the result is not always good.

Reactions: Q Who

Algania

Feb 23, 2020
I just got a few "Weekend Events" added, but for whatever reason, my days go from Friday directly to Monday and skip weekends. It was there before as I recall. Is there a setting or a way to fix this ?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I don't think that will happen hope not this game is one of the biggest out there hope not anyway
I like the game as well. I was asking more as a general question. Also just a suggestion but what about a boycott tag. For people that actually support some developers like I do. I was at one time a supporter of this game but I stopped months back and will never support him again. Maybe one way we could impact bad developers a bit would be a boycott tag where we actively encourage developers when they reach a certain level of broken promises. I would even go so far as having the tag show up in my signature space. The tag would only apply to developers that are excessive in the amount of delays and excuses without pausing the revenue. Seems to me if you are able to spend the money coming in then you should be able to work.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
This guy shouldnt have been tossing in all these fucking subplots. The twins, the aunt, the neighbors, the random pool girl, Harley Quim, all of these concepts were just thrown in and created a big huge mess of a game. If it was finished it would be an awesome game, but I'm not holding out much hope :(

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes