S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
11 1080 ti cards wow! My rig only has one but I can upgrade to two. I know how expensive it is build such a puter. Anyway it is such a shame if this game is abandoned. Caroline is a bit of a drunk, but it does not seem to get in the way. As far as the twins go I did get that message after I betrayed them because I could see the M/C throwing his dad (and the family's livelihood) under bus just for the promise of freaky quim x2. The story as I see it has better opportunities as I mention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as i know, he is only limited to memory. Can upload assets equal to the least memory of the card inside your rig. When rendering daz 3d uses all of them. With his experience, he should've mastered moving objects around and have saved hundreds of poses that he created.

Reactions: Enreso and Macinnes

Algania

Feb 23, 2020
You have to talk to the security guard in the security room, and then talk to Celia in the morning. She should be standing in the hallways of the school. Don't worry about going to her house at the moment.
The scripts must have screwed up because she wasn't there, but was in the teacher's lounge, and she told me to meet her at night. I loaded an earlier save and played from there, and then she did appear in the hallway. For whatever reason in a later scene where you DO have to meet her in the lounge, there is now TWO Celia's, but it still works.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, I dont care if we have a long wait between updates...so long as we get updates. I just want him to finish this game and I understand creative burnout. But this is probably (even unfinished) one of the best games out there and it going to hurt him to not finish it. Unless he's found jesus or some shit like that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Unless those results are of benefit to yourself, such as for example stringing 7,000 patrons along without lifting a finger in about a year. In that case it's not insanity, but business mentality.
Who's to blame? That's crystal clear to me.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
December 21st: Icstor delays December release to January because releasing an update in December would mean it would be small and without any animations.
January 30th: Icstor says he's been sick but despite that, progress is going well and if things continue to do so, he'll release the update in February.

We haven't heard from him since. However, a discord mod said he has 4 scenes left to work on but lost his passion and will probably stop working on Milfy City and start a new game. No confirmation on that yet, but given that the mod apparently has info on how many scenes are left (must have spoke to Icstor) and taking the general situation into account, I think the info is more than simple speculation.
Oh no, he's lost his passion. Guess he'll have to wipe away the tears with the thousands and thousands of dollars he pulls in each month. Excuse me while I opine upon my passion for selling paint and paint related products. Oh wait. I don't give a flying fuck about paint, I sell paint because I need to make a living. I swear to God, Patreon has produced an entire generation of spoiled, lazy brats trying to pass themselves off as creators.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, I dont care if we have a long wait between updates...so long as we get updates. I just want him to finish this game and I understand creative burnout. But this is probably (even unfinished) one of the best games out there and it going to hurt him to not finish it. Unless he's found jesus or some shit like that.
creative burnout ? are you fucking kidding me, this game has a very low level of writing, you can't get creative burnout from that.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
creative burnout ? are you fucking kidding me, this game has a very low level of writing, you can't get creative burnout from that.
Not to sound like I'm on ICSTOR's side, but he doesn't actually do the writing. His burnout would be on the modeling and animation work, which is most certainly a creative endeavor. If he'd rub a few of his seemingly very limited brain cells together he might come up with the idea to bring on another worker for the animations and he could, I don't know, not stress so hard and "lose his passion".

Oh who am I kidding. That wouldn't help, he's literally never finished a game without getting bored halfway through and then rushing to an unsatisfying conclusion.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Im not giving him an excuse, but you can get creative burnout on ANYTHING that is even marginally creative. Its how you handle it, and I'd say he handled this poorly. He could have split this into multiple smaller scope (but finished) games instead of piling everything into one and not finishing it.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Im not giving him an excuse, but you can get creative burnout on ANYTHING that is even marginally creative. Its how you handle it, and I'd say he handled this poorly. He could have split this into multiple smaller scope (but finished) games instead of piling everything into one and not finishing it.
As Oriandu said. Icstors problem is, that he have his "creative burnout" with his every game around it's half. Than he just makes somehow to end it and start another game. He maybe finnished just one game properly and that's IS1. For example Milf control he jumped from version 0.6 to 1.0

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes