goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As Oriandu said. Icstors problem is, that he have his "creative burnout" with his every game around it's half. Than he just makes somehow to end it and start another game. He maybe finnished just one game properly and that's IS1. For example Milf control he jumped from version 0.6 to 1.0
Jumping from 0.6 to 1.0 is fine, if that's the plan for the story. His problem is he doesn't plan out the story; he just wings it. Then he runs out of shit to do, and gets discouraged.

IMO, of course.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Jumping from 0.6 to 1.0 is fine, if that's the plan for the story. His problem is he doesn't plan out the story; he just wings it. Then he runs out of shit to do, and gets discouraged.

IMO, of course.
That's very true.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
He had it coming with Milfy City though. Asking his patrons what kind of content they wanted to see for each update was a sure way to burn yourself out on stuff you didn't actually want to work on. It also had another downside of progressing the game's story in an unnatural way and writing yourself into a corner.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Big mistake or rather disappointing to let people vote for who is getting an update instead of just doing updates that are somewhat balanced regarding content and progression with each of the characters . Still weird not to finish the project since the story is pretty basic nothing too fancy there shouldn't be any creative issues . I just wanted content with my Judy :cry: .

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
As Oriandu said. Icstors problem is, that he have his "creative burnout" with his every game around it's half. Than he just makes somehow to end it and start another game. He maybe finnished just one game properly and that's IS1. For example Milf control he jumped from version 0.6 to 1.0
yeah, its clear he has little follow through. Which is a shame because otherwise he hits all the right notes. I think he'd avoid a lot of this bullshit by engaging in some work ethic. Personally I was impressed with his game..and if he wasnt being paid for it I'd be just encouraging him to do his thing...but we want a finished project man. People pay for this. Its just bad business.

Maybe someone should do a game were a failed game developer has to actually finish a game before his patrons demand to fuck his love interests lol

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i know we joke a lot here and complains bout the delay that this game has but I really hope that the dev is doing good with everything going on on the world right now
the most important things right now is looking for each other as a society and try to stay safe it's cold days right now but we will get through this :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i know we joke a lot here and complains bout the delay that this game has but I really hope that the dev is doing good with everything going on on the world right now
the most important things right now is looking for each other as a society and try to stay safe it's cold days right now but we will get through this :)
With lots of money and living in Switzerland I'm not too worried about him. There are other people whose health has me more concerned.

Reactions: arms99 and Q Who

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

IMO, of course.
But he hasn't run out of shit to do. Only one and major storylines could be called done.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But he hasn't run out of shit to do. Only one and major storylines could be called done.
By "run out of shit to do", I meant that he ran out of shit that he's figured out. He doesn't know what he wants to do with the story. He knows where he is, and he knows where he wants to go, but he doesn't know how he's going to get there, because he didn't sit down and write it before he started making the game.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Excuse me while I opine upon my passion for selling paint and paint related products. Oh wait. I don't give a flying fuck about paint, I sell paint because I need to make a living.
What you need to do is shift to propane and propane accessories.

LOL the best huh.
Does ICSTOR have the best renders? Nope.
Does he have the best animations? Nope.
Does he have the best writing? Nope.
Does he have the best free roam? Nope.
Does he have the best humor? Nope.
Does he have the best overall production value? Nope

The only thing that this game has going for it is some of the comments are entertaining.
Well, you're not wrong. That's kind of what's so confusing and also frustrating about this whole business. There are people who claim that his work is top quality and thus they continue to defend him. But the thing is, subjective interpretations aside, there are people who just do certain things better. The trick, though, is that it's the conflux of these various aspects of the game that blend together well enough that people get all excited.

Sure, the writing has... issues. (I'm trying to be diplomatic.) Sure, the plot is simplistic to the point that even a ten-year old could grasp it. And maybe his art/renders aren't the "best in the business," but they're "good enough" for a large group of the playerbase. The most important thing, though, as someone else said is that he panders to the audience. The overabundance of characters, the shallow storyline, stuff like that is all an attempt to appeal to the, harsh to say, but Lowest Common Denominator of the playerbase.

And the thing is, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with that. If you want a game that's all tits and ass and you don't much care how you get to that point, well, ok, you do you. But doing things that way means some parts of the game are going to suffer. The plot is going to be a garbled, incoherent mess. You're going to get next to know actual character development. And you're "wasting" time and resources on tangents for arguably little gain.

Reactions: ElmerFudd and Q Who

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You know what confuses me? So many people like Caroline and Linda, but yet few of them seem to like Celia.
All 3 of which are brunettes with big tits.
What am I missing there?
Celia is an unrealistic raging bitch and Caroline is one of the more believable characters in an incest game, as well as being designed to be a sweet character with an actual personality. It really shouldn't be a hard question. Linda though? I dunno, you got me there. Shallow character, so I couldn't even begin to guess.

Feb 29, 2020
Celia is an unrealistic raging bitch and Caroline is one of the more believable characters in an incest game, as well as being designed to be a sweet character with an actual personality. It really shouldn't be a hard question. Linda though? I dunno, you got me there. Shallow character, so I couldn't even begin to guess.
I'll bite. Out of the 3 how pray tell is Celia unrealistic? Is it the kickboxing background?

• Haha

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
You know what confuses me? So many people like Caroline and Linda, but yet few of them seem to like Celia.
All 3 of which are brunettes with big tits.
What am I missing there?
The character model may be good, but everything else about her is completely terrible for me: vacuum clothes, stupid storyline, bad scenes compared to the other characters. I don't think there's a lot of people eager for gloryholes, the MC's head in the public toilet, the MC getting beaten up in his own room, cunnilingus as punishment (several times), the silly car battery vibrator or the stupid scene with the electric fly racket and nipple clamps.

Feb 29, 2020
The character model may be good, but everything else about her is completely terrible for me: vacuum clothes, stupid storyline, bad scenes compared to the other characters. I don't think there's a lot of people eager for gloryholes, the MC's head in the public toilet, the MC getting beaten up in his own room, cunnilingus as punishment (several times), the silly car battery vibrator or the stupid scene with the electric fly racket and nipple clamps.
Well to be blunt none of the story lines are really that good. Well I take that back I did find it intriguing whether or not I wanted to help the twins screw over Bob.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes