Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just realized that most probably I'll never get to see Judy in any sexy situation.
I'm even more infuriated than I was.

I hope Ics's downward trend on Patron keeps on like this. Perhaps it's the only way to goad him to work again .
And no, it's not due to the fucking virus. Other devs who have actually put out new versions of their games in the past days are gaining patrons like mad.
I'm really happy especially for one of them.

Last edited:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I've just realized that most probably I'll never get to see Judy in any sexy situation.

I hope Ics's downward trend on Patron keeps on like this. Perhaps it's the only way to goad him to work again .
And no, it's not due to the fucking virus. Other devs who have actually put out new versions of their games in the past days are gaining patrons like mad.
Or better yet Patron should periodically check if a creator is keeping good on their goals. The "Fully animated scenes" goal was achieved back in 2018 and here we are in 2020 with that goal yet to be fulfilled and not looking like it will anytime soon. Who knows how many patrons he gained because of that goal. There needs to be penalties for false advertising a future feature that's never going to be implemented and yet still profiting off of it. It's like me saying "Guys if I can reach 5k a month in earnings I will completely revamp the game from the ground up with improved gameplay mechanics better graphics ect ect". Then when it come time to put up or shut up I start regurgitating some BS excuse about how it takes time and years latter while my profits have grown I still haven't gotten around to that goal.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can somebody explain me how to do the work at bob’s office?
You can only work for Linda. With Bob, you can complete the Zuri quests.

Edit
I remembered. Sit at his Desk when he is not in the office, click on the book in the center of the table. This will be a mini game to find the same images.
I'm not sure where I am in the story as to how much further I can go. Maybe someone can help ?
On a whim I spoke to Judy who told me to meet her at her place. It won't let me go there tho it shows on the map. That's all?
The MC says to clear the security logs and I can't figure how to do it. I don't see anything that highlites or to do.
The game instructed to meet Celia at the school, I did, she told me to meet her at her place at night, but the door is locked and says I need a key. Where is this key suppose to be ? I've never needed it before.
Do you still need help? Give me your save, I'll see where you're stuck.
I just got a few "Weekend Events" added, but for whatever reason, my days go from Friday directly to Monday and skip weekends. It was there before as I recall. Is there a setting or a way to fix this ?
What kind of Events? Probably an error in the code, it is strange that the game runs without errors and just skips the weekend. I think you need to ask the developers on this site, but you need to provide all the information and the code that you changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017

Gee, I wonder which one? ;)

Hard not to be happy for Philly, though, his stuff raises the bar for adult games on just about every front. ICSTOR's animations used to be what set him apart, but Philly makes him look like an amateur. It's hard to go back to repeated 2 second loops in three different angles when you've seen someone break out multiple one-off 5-10 second clips for a single sex scene.

rexthemex123

Jun 7, 2018
Gee, I wonder which one? ;)

Hard not to be happy for Philly, though, his stuff raises the bar for adult games on just about every front. ICSTOR's animations used to be what set him apart, but Philly makes him look like an amateur. It's hard to go back to repeated 2 second loops in three different angles when you've seen someone break out multiple one-off 5-10 second clips for a single sex scene.
Who is philly i would like to see some of his material

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Then when it come time to put up or shut up I start regurgitating some BS excuse about how it takes time and years latter while my profits have grown I still haven't gotten around to that goal.
You forgot about all the illness he came down with, first it was a cold, then ebola followed by SARS, MERS and now I believe he caught the corona. Give him a break man he has had it rough.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Or better yet Patron should periodically check if a creator is keeping good on their goals. The "Fully animated scenes" goal was achieved back in 2018 and here we are in 2020 with that goal yet to be fulfilled and not looking like it will anytime soon. Who knows how many patrons he gained because of that goal. There needs to be penalties for false advertising a future feature that's never going to be implemented and yet still profiting off of it. It's like me saying "Guys if I can reach 5k a month in earnings I will completely revamp the game from the ground up with improved gameplay mechanics better graphics ect ect". Then when it come time to put up or shut up I start regurgitating some BS excuse about how it takes time and years latter while my profits have grown I still haven't gotten around to that goal.
But isn't this a problem that solves itself? If patrons are unhappy with what is delivered, then they will stop contributing. If they're happy or don't care, then why should Pateron intervene? Sure, in extreme cases a large mass of don't-care means that those who do care will have to stand by and watch nothing at all happening, but still, that's not a problem for Patreon.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Who is philly i would like to see some of his material
Tip: go to the main forum page. See the box right above "Announcements" that says "Quick search...". Type what you want to find (name of game or dev) in there. Type in "philly" and you see links to 2 threads with author PhillyGames.

• Haha
Reactions: Gasanvar and Q Who

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
But isn't this a problem that solves itself? If patrons are unhappy with what is delivered, then they will stop contributing. If they're happy or don't care, then why should Pateron intervene? Sure, in extreme cases a large mass of don't-care means that those who do care will have to stand by and watch nothing at all happening, but still, that's not a problem for Patreon.
You forgot the third and most important group, the people who forgot they're even funding this game. You're right that it isn't a problem for Patreon but their lack of enforcing encourages this type of practice which I think we can all agree isn't a good thing.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
You forgot the third and most important group, the people who forgot they're even funding this game. You're right that it isn't a problem for Patreon but their lack of enforcing encourages this type of practice which I think we can all agree isn't a good thing.
No, I didn't forget them, they're the ones that don't care. I support a couple of content creators, one on YouTube and one writing a blog on historical event. I get a receipt every month, stating what I supporting and how much I have spent. If you still support something after getting a monthly receipt, then you don't care.

But I agree that it's not a good thing from the perspective of the greater good. For Patreon, however, all is fine since they make money and that's their only goal. The creators, that is Patreon's customers, make money. A majority of the patrons keep paying, meaning that they're at least not unhappy. I'm having a hard time seeing Patreon wanting to do something about a situation that might be bad, but still a situation few people who matter complain about.

Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes