Algania

Feb 23, 2020
Do you still need help? Give me your save, I'll see where you're stuck.
Thanks for the reply. I finally got it figured out.
With Judy, I guess that's the end of her progress. Her home spot says WIP. She finally gave me Celia's key, which sorted the problem accessing Celia's place. I had to reload a save and replay a bit to get the scene with Celia distracting the guard.
The only strange thing (I'm not going to worry about it) is that after doing Celia's super volt vibrator scene, as soon as I got home, I received a SMS from her, saying that she wanted us to get together again soon. I figure that is just another WIP.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I finally got it figured out.
With Judy, I guess that's the end of her progress. Her home spot says WIP. She finally gave me Celia's key, which sorted the problem accessing Celia's place. I had to reload a save and replay a bit to get the scene with Celia distracting the guard.
The only strange thing (I'm not going to worry about it) is that after doing Celia's super volt vibrator scene, as soon as I got home, I received a SMS from her, saying that she wanted us to get together again soon. I figure that is just another WIP.
Yes that's all. It must be so:
Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3

Reactions: vmaks

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I really adore this game but Icstor and his teams lack of communication has put a major smirch on it. A once a month update would have sufficed for me, but not even that. I have to cancel my payment at this point. Please give more respect to the people wanting to see your work flourish.

leckerlemon

Sep 18, 2018
I really adore this game but Icstor and his teams lack of communication has put a major smirch on it. A once a month update would have sufficed for me, but not even that. I have to cancel my payment at this point. Please give more respect to the people wanting to see your work flourish.
htat gif in your signature!! which game is it from???

obibobi

May 10, 2017
You forgot the third and most important group, the people who forgot they're even funding this game. You're right that it isn't a problem for Patreon but their lack of enforcing encourages this type of practice which I think we can all agree isn't a good thing.
This is correct, it's why so many companies want you to pay for subscription services, why they have those first month free as long as you register credit details.

A lot of people are ignorant or lazy when it comes to their finances. The study that people where more likely to get divorced than change banks and this is despite many banks having shocking scandals. A subscription is out of sight and out of mind and companies can milk foolish people with them.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
This is correct, it's why so many companies want you to pay for subscription services, why they have those first month free as long as you register credit details.

A lot of people are ignorant or lazy when it comes to their finances. The study that people where more likely to get divorced than change banks and this is despite many banks having shocking scandals. A subscription is out of sight and out of mind and companies can milk foolish people with them.
There should be absolutely no reason why peeps shouldnt be keeping tabs on their bank accounts vs their purchases.
Minimum, once a month people should be checking their statements and expenditures and making sure everything is correct.

Reactions: Sunakujiro

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
I grew a fond for the femdom side of Sara. Fortunately we will see it again but in sex instance. Licking pussy was pretty cool without a doubt but it was quite shot and would be incredibly perfect to see the same domination side of Sara with a sex scene over the MC.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
I'm more excited about his next excuse than the actual release of v0.7

What is it gonna be?
a) He has coronavirus
b) He was put in quarentine without his computer
c) He went to a deserted island to escape coronavirus and had no internet
d) He kind of forgot about v0.7
e) He was working on a vaccine for coronavirus

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
First of all : welcome to the forum!
Second : Dude! Really? Did you even bother to look a few posts above to see that nobody knows anything?

I don't want to be a prick, just pointing out something useful for the future.
That's not even being a prick, it's being real. It's incredible how lazy people on this site are. He could have picked a random page on this thread and the first post would probably be about how there's no info on the update.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes