Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there anywhere a better walkthrough than on 1573? I don't know what to do
Everything for you Milfy City Walkthrough v0.6e
I can't open save file, can someone give me save start 0.6 ( sorry my english)
Everything for you Milfy City Saves (Save v0.5 is the beginning of v0.6, it is completed in update 05.)

There were no problems with saving even with the transition from version to version, you probably have problems with the game. The save you are trying to load is yours, or did you download it from the Internet? Do you use the compressed version? Or maybe you put the save in the wrong place? Have you used mods, or uploaded a save to Save Editor?

Last edited:

manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
can someone please suggest a corruption game with a decent amount action and a good story ?
thanks in advance

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 598903
This is from a mod on discord (provided by Pepegaa ). He probably talked to Icstor about it since otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate his mods spreading rumors. Though it really doesn't matter if he did, as it is beyond obvious that Icstor does not want to work on Milfy City any longer.
If I were ICSTOR, I would make a contest where people could submit ideas for the game, the best ones would be implemented. It's obvious that he has reached the ceiling common to most incest games: how to continue the story? He has so many supporters that some of them will come with great ideas.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
If I were ICSTOR, I would make a contest where people could submit ideas for the game, the best ones would be implemented. It's obvious that he has reached the ceiling common to most incest games: how to continue the story? He has so many supporters that some of them will come with great ideas.
Seems pretty easy. IT just ultimately needs to end with a harem and being able to have a three some with any combination of girl you want. Let's not pretend this is award winning content.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
There is still so much that could be done. But I very much doubt that even if someone wrote him a complete script he would not do anything about it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 598903
This is from a mod on discord (provided by Pepegaa ). He probably talked to Icstor about it since otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate his mods spreading rumors. Though it really doesn't matter if he did, as it is beyond obvious that Icstor does not want to work on Milfy City any longer.
That's too bad, the last installment was encouraging and seeing more of Sara would have been great.

I feel this is a poor reason to stop work on a game mid-flight, though can understand. Hopefully he can understand why I just dropped my patronage, as well: I was perfectly OK supporting his longer-term effort, but something like this is essentially setting strong expectations and then consciously undercutting them. If this was about health (physical or mental) issues he needed to overcome, then fine - but, it sounds like a basic decision to cut and run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Harper

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Seriously I cannot believe there is no one can create a good game as milfy city in terms of creation, animation, characters and storyline , it's the really good that everyone can wait a year to get one update yet no developer try to copy it or try to continue it's work, while other games that is not worth it keeps going

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Seriously I cannot believe there is no one can create a good game as milfy city in terms of creation, animation, characters and storyline , it's the really good that everyone can wait a year to get one update yet no developer try to copy it or try to continue it's work, while other games that is not worth it keeps going
There are 419 games with the incest and milf tags on F95. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes