meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
truth of lie? i guess not really hard question isnt it? if u say the truth , they might get filthy rich , break ur dad company , probably ur life too? and if u lie, twins invest all their money and ruin them selfs and their fancy house. As result they come begging on all fours for help :devilish:

That's all assuming that MC got the correct name in the first place..why didnt he bought some shares ,baffles me
It's just a game don't stress ur self, he is fucking everyone so why he don't fuck his dad as well :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 2145422

@meedow : What should I say?

Every game, or especially every thread about a game seems to be derailed into NTR, respectively non NTR, or too much grind, or in lack of those... No updates.

I can take your view, some may not enjoy to work (or grind) for an outcome. I can respect that. Damn, I don't like it as well in most cases, but in this instance I must admit that it has its own appealingness (for me, in this case) and the outcome is well done.

Maybe, we can unify on that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He's lost over 800 patrons in just one month. That's a lot of money for someone who charges $10 to have access to the game.
A couple more months of this trend and maybe there's hope, guys.
It's not that simple - he had his typical drop at the start of the month, but he hasn't made the same gains he has in the last 6 months. Go to and change the graph on the right to 6m. You see a big drop, then a big rise. This month there was a small rise, and then it started dropping 10 days before the previous months' small curve down before the beginning-of-the-month big drop.

It's a bit early to predict a trend, but this could be the start of a big drop. Or it could be coronavirus related - lots of devs are losing patrons. IncetonGames, however, is slowly growing after a nice gain in the first 2 weeks of the month. Thanks for interacting with us, btw!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It's not that simple - he had his typical drop at the start of the month, but he hasn't made the same gains he has in the last 6 months. Go to and change the graph on the right to 6m. You see a big drop, then a big rise. This month there was a small rise, and then it started dropping 10 days before the previous months' small curve down before the beginning-of-the-month big drop.

It's a bit early to predict a trend, but this could be the start of a big drop. Or it could be coronavirus related - lots of devs are losing patrons. IncetonGames, however, is slowly growing after a nice gain in the first 2 weeks of the month. Thanks for interacting with us, btw!
Hi goobdoob
As I said, it seems to me that people just don't want him to threw this game, so they continue to support him.
This is the only explanation for me. Well, everyone want Judy, right? :D

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Eighter you can't read or...
I have, visible for every human able to read in brackets stated (my oppinion), (my point of view) etc. pp.

Have you answerend just out of an reflex or..? I dunno
Ouch! Sorry man, I guess I misread it.

The problem is (from my, or maybe also a dev's point of view) if you ever enable the player to bang the mom (for this type of games) it is technically (more or less) a "game over".

Ok, mostly there are some sisters, and|or other relatives and chars around to bang left, but the main goal of consumers (for this kind of titles) has been achieved. Yah, yah, theres still a story, open possibilities and..., but...
Ehm, no. I read it perfectly well.

Yes, you did say "from my point of view" in the first line but to then make a generalization.
"From my point of view if you ever enable players to do this..."
"... the main goal for consumers has been achieved."

If you had said "I personally lose interest when this happens" that would be your personal experience and you wouldn't have included anyone in your assumption.
So no, I can read very well. And for the record, I just answered because you were stupidly rude. I would understand it if I had been rude to you but I don't think that was the case in my initial message.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Actually, I get all my data from graphtreon, goobdoob.
His drop in patrons has nothing to do with the end of the month thing, he hasn't recovered after last month and keeps losing a bunch of supporters every day.
I personally don't think it has anything to do with the corona either. Just take a look at NLT's or Philly's graphtreons. Their figures have been rising like mad.
It's something else, hopefully as you said the start of a new trend and a big slump in his income.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Actually, I get all my data from graphtheon, goobdoob.
His drop in patrons has nothing to do with the end of the month thing, he hasn't recovered after last month and keeps losing a bunch of supporters every day.
I personally don't think it has anything to do with the corona either. Just take a look at NLT's or Philly's graphtheons. Their figures have been rising like mad.
It's something else, hopefully as you said the start of a new trend and a big slump in his income.
Not surprising. If you take a glance at his discord now every other question is like "is game dead", "is it abandoned", some people are even pleading him to answer and mods doing nothing with that. It seems to me that there is gonna be a sudden update with the announcement of it's ending.

This guy killed me
222.PNG

kidera

Jan 19, 2019
Everything for you Milfy City Walkthrough v0.6e

Everything for you Milfy City Saves (Save v0.5 is the beginning of v0.6, it is completed in update 05.)

There were no problems with saving even with the transition from version to version, you probably have problems with the game. The save you are trying to load is yours, or did you download it from the Internet? Do you use the compressed version? Or maybe you put the save in the wrong place? Have you used mods, or uploaded a save to Save Editor?
Tks guy, I forgot to copy save game to drive C.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
And what about his team?
No one knows anything from Icstor? They not talk anyone...?Somebody tried to ask them?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes