Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Seriously I cannot believe there is no one can create a good game as milfy city in terms of creation, animation, characters and storyline , it's the really good that everyone can wait a year to get one update yet no developer try to copy it or try to continue it's work, while other games that is not worth it keeps going
i am glad we share the sae thoughts milfy city is the first gamei played and when i opened i was right away like wwooow i couldnt believe my eyes i was planning only to play for quick fap but it kept me glue dto my screen for hours and hours especially when there was caroline i thinkshe is the b est girl everything from story to character development to graphics to animations is perfect i still dot get why other devs dont play this masterpiece and learn from it so they can make good games too with caroline and fast updates

D

Deleted member 2145422

The problem is (from my, or maybe also a dev's point of view) if you ever enable the player to bang the mom (for this type of games) it is technically (more or less) a "game over".

Ok, mostly there are some sisters, and|or other relatives and chars around to bang left, but the main goal of consumers (for this kind of titles) has been achieved. Yah, yah, theres still a story, open possibilities and..., but...

Story told. The Devs and Writers can add some variations in sexual techniques|fetishes and spin some story around the cold beef to keep it going somehow, but the main hook, or munition has been fired.

Every story has an end. Has to have and better a good, then a bad and boring one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Seriously I cannot believe there is no one can create a good game as milfy city in terms of creation, animation, characters and storyline , it's the really good that everyone can wait a year to get one update yet no developer try to copy it or try to continue it's work, while other games that is not worth it keeps going
Check out Treasure of Nadia. Imo it's the best looking game right now and storytelling is okay-ish. It's completion is only around 25% so there is huge room for improvements as well.

Pial

Jan 14, 2020
I dunno if you're joking or not.. If not you're prolly new and I would say try more games(good and well known games).. And if you are not joking and and also not a newbie then................... I'm Speechless

Reactions: Monsieur X

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
i am glad we share the sae thoughts milfy city is the first gamei played and when i opened i was right away like wwooow i couldnt believe my eyes i was planning only to play for quick fap but it kept me glue dto my screen for hours and hours especially when there was caroline i thinkshe is the b est girl everything from story to character development to graphics to animations is perfect i still dot get why other devs dont play this masterpiece and learn from it so they can make good games too with caroline and fast updates
I'm Glade that I found someone to agree with me, my main problem that milfy city was the first game I encountered for adult games so I didn't find any other game that made it to the same level , but I liked my cute roommate , no other game made it to the level of details for each character as milfy city that is why it's number 1 adult game

D

Deleted member 2145422

Yeah, good game. No Question.

The next in line would be (in my oppinion ofc) "Foot of the Mountains".

D

Deleted member 2145422

Thats why I'm glad we all have different views and flavors and that our SSD's enable us to delete digital crap if needed.

In the end.... Download and try, keep or delete ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He's lost over 800 patrons in just one month. That's a lot of money for someone who charges $10 to have access to the game.
A couple more months of this trend and maybe there's hope, guys.

The problem is (from my, or maybe also a dev's point of view) if you ever enable the player to bang the mom (for this type of games) it is technically (more or less) a "game over".

Ok, mostly there are some sisters, and|or other relatives and chars around to bang left, but the main goal of consumers (for this kind of titles) has been achieved. Yah, yah, theres still a story, open possibilities and..., but..

Story told. The Devs and Writers can add some variations in sexual techniques|fetishes and spin some story around the cold beef to keep it going somehow, but the main hook, or munition has been fired.

Every story has an end. Has to have and better a good, then a bad and boring one ;)
Don't speak for everyone. I don't give a fuck about the mom. All I wanted was Caroline and Judy.
I had Caroline (crappy update) but I will never get Judy, I'm afraid.
I grew to appreciate Celia too.

Now everyone can safely say how retarded it was to make content with the neigbours instead of with Judy or Sara in the previous update.
Not that we didn't know at the time but now no one can deny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
D

Deleted member 2145422

He's lost over 800 patrons in just one month. That's a lot of money for someone who charges $10 to have access to the game.
A couple more months of this trend and maybe there's hope, guys.

Don't speak for everyone. I don't give a fuck about the mom. All I wanted was Caroline and Judy.
I had Caroline (crappy update) but I will never get Judy, I'm afraid.
I grew to appreciate Celia too.

Now everyone can safely say how retarded it was to make content with the neigbours instead of with Judy or Sara in the previous update.
Not that we didn't know at the time but now no one can deny.
Eighter you can't read or...
I have, visible for every human able to read in brackets stated (my oppinion), (my point of view) etc. pp.

Have you answerend just out of an reflex or..? I dunno

Reactions: Monsieur X

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
truth of lie? i guess not really hard question isnt it? if u say the truth , they might get filthy rich , break ur dad company , probably ur life too? and if u lie, twins invest all their money and ruin them selfs and their fancy house. As result they come begging on all fours for help :devilish:

That's all assuming that MC got the correct name in the first place..why didnt he bought some shares ,baffles me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
truth of lie? i guess not really hard question isnt it? if u say the truth , they might get filthy rich , break ur dad company , probably ur life too? and if u lie, twins invest all their money and ruin them selfs and their fancy house. As result they come begging on all fours for help :devilish:

That's all assuming that MC got the correct name in the first place..why didnt he bought some shares ,baffles me
Cause we probably talk about a few 10th of thousand dollars... In my playthorugh it took ages to even grind up 1000 $ for that BJ.
The Twins apparently are well connected and manage to score some risky loans in order to raise that money.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Cause we probably talk about a few 10th of thousand dollars... In my playthorugh it took ages to even grind up 1000 $ for that BJ.
The Twins apparently are well connected and manage to score some risky loans in order to raise that money.
i would say 11 people at once connected? entire football team + (i dont know about hockey) :p
if they dont come back , fck them. i am not that eager to do them after all those sport teams lol
there are virgin pussy arround and for free :)

Reactions: EJW

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Yeah, good game. No Question.

The next in line would be (in my oppinion ofc) "Foot of the Mountains".
It's going in loop , too much grindy to advance and the developer damage the Android version by making photos very low quality to lower the size of the game

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes