Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
And what about his team?
No one knows anything from Icstor? They not talk anyone...?Somebody tried to ask them?
I don't know if his team is on Discord, but one is definitely Darkmage I think, he is a moderator on Discord but he is silent more than the developer himself. He's a kind of tester, so I don't think he knows anything. Someone once wrote that the writer of the plot of this game was already in this thread, but I do not know who it is.
I think it was no accident that he wanted to hire 3D artists, he probably wanted to push all the work to them.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I don't know if his team is on Discord, but one is definitely Darkmage I think, he is a moderator on Discord but he is silent more than the developer himself. He's a kind of tester, so I don't think he knows anything. Someone once wrote that the writer of the plot of this game was already in this thread, but I do not know who it is.
I think it was no accident that he wanted to hire 3D artists, he probably wanted to push all the work to them.
Onyxdime is the writer. Same name in Discord, but hasn't posted anything here or on Discord since December 1st.

Also from the third Q&A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Very good! There were some minor mishaps here and there, like when mc says "damn! i wish i'd brought a camera to record this" and here i walk with mobile phone 24/7..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aye, that's me! I drop by the thread every now and then.
To give you a heads up, in the next hours and days people are going to bombard you with questions about ICSTOR. :ROFLMAO:
Hi, Onyxdime. I'm glad you're here.

I'm genuinely curious:
What's Icstor's fave colour?
Is he a boobs or an assman?
How many sexy chicks are at home with him during the quarantine? Are his parties are cool as we've heard?
Do you know why he hates Sara?

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
I would just stop fretting.

Realistically speaking he hasn't made anything that garnered this much support, financially wise. Sure, he made and abandoned games in the past, but nothing like this. So he's not going to abandon it. Plus I doubt he will be able to pull another MC.

He will not give up when, and I state this is very important, as someone else put it "icstor and his patrons deserve each other". We've established that he's a pro milker and as long as there's no PATREON rule against that, there's nothing that can stop him in his behaviour. Patrons give, he gets, and they get nothing in return... every month he's not releasing anything.

Once support drops, and this month I've seen a lot of it dropping - don't know if it made in impact, he will come out with his annual release. And the milking saga continues.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I would just stop fretting.

Realistically speaking he hasn't made anything that garnered this much support, financially wise. Sure, he made and abandoned games in the past, but nothing like this. So he's not going to abandon it. Plus I doubt he will be able to pull another MC.

He will not give up when, and I state this is very important, as someone else put it "icstor and his patrons deserve each other". We've established that he's a pro milker and as long as there's no PATREON rule against that, there's nothing that can stop him in his behaviour. Patrons give, he gets, and they get nothing in return... every month he's not releasing anything.

Once support drops, and this month I've seen a lot of it dropping - don't know if it made in impact, he will come out with his annual release. And the milking saga continues.
I've been seeing things like that recently, that his drop in numbers isn't similar to those in the past. My guess with the situation in the world and with people getting temporarily laid off they're actually looking at their expenses and can't afford to waste even ten dollars. Hell most probably don't even know what's going on with this game. If he's losing more then he's gaining I'd like to see how he responds.

Reactions: arms99

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Well that was totally expected given how his past games ended, well i hope this is gonna make the people invest their money on better devs that don't have enough supporters.
May I remind everyone, I am a new dev and...

Seriously, I hope someone convinces ICSTOR to get a producer or something and teaches him to scale back the project. I honestly think ICSTOR has the ability to make a better game than he does by flushing out the story first, minimizing characters, then creating a basic game with less paths. Like if it were just the drunk, the trashcan, and best girl Sara, that would be fine to start. Then he could add in more girls. Like the Harley Quinn girl. Why does she need to exist at all? Forba single quest and a scene you have to grind for that is a let down? LAME!

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes