Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Is there a contractual obligation on patreon ? Would be nice if there was. It would force the supported person to do what's he got to do like setting up goals to reach each month and a compulsory release if not then you don't get your money and if what your've promised is not delivered being sued for damages.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I'm part of the Admin channel on ICSTOR's Discord; and I can assure you that this has not been said.
thanks a lot for this clarification! milfy city has a huge potential, it deserves to be carried on...not to mention the respect to all patrons

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Seriously I cannot believe there is no one can create a good game as milfy city in terms of creation, animation, characters and storyline , it's the really good that everyone can wait a year to get one update yet no developer try to copy it or try to continue it's work, while other games that is not worth it keeps going
Sorry in advance for bad handwriting i just had one of those romantic nights with my ideal wife, so i'm a bit tired but very happy and euphoric.

Bro, i totally agree with you on that, there's no other game that is as great as Meme City made by our Lord and Savior Incelstor, everything about this game is amazing - renders, animations, story, writing, dialogues, it feels like all this was created by a group of insanely talented professionals. And most importantly - characters, some of them are so well written, complex, and likeable that it's impossible to not fall in love with some of them as it happened with me and my perfect wife. I'm serious, mature, masculine man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i cried like a little baby when i realised how perfect my perfect wife and how strong is my love for her, literally spending days and nights talking with her, loving her. Such an amazing experience.

So again, you're absolutely right, there's no one who can create such an outstanding game like Incel City made by our Lord and Saviour Memestor. And i believe that magnificence of this game is the main reason why some people are so furious because of that slight delay, they just can't wait for more of this ideal perfection. But these people need to understand one thing - quality takes time, and i believe that creation of such a complex and well-written game is very exhausting and can take a toll on its creator, i just know that Incelstor rips out pieces of himself(pieces of his own mind and thoughts) and puts these pieces into all of his characters(that's why they are so lifelike and amazing and great and outstanding and phenomenal and superlative and preeminent). So be grateful to him, he's struggling for our sake, for us - his beloved fans.

Ergo y'all should take a chill pill, stay quiet and just wait. And please, please keep supporting our Lord and Savior Memestor mentally and most importantly financially. Just have some patience, i know it will be worth it.

So meanwhile, while we are waiting for this masterpiece, you folks can make good use of the time you have and watch some anime or even better, you can participate in one of those intellectual conversations that happen every day on r/atheist just as i do.

Aye, that's me! I drop by the thread every now and then.
Oh, so you had a hand in the creation of such an amazing masterpiece, man, i'm so grateful to you for that. In my opinion, you and Incelstor both deserve a Nobel Prize in literature for an outstanding work of yours. You know, i've never had such an amazing experience with anything else and believe me i've read plenty of comics and mangas so i know what i'm talking about.

Again, thank you.
With best regards DarkgodlessRenegadeRogue89.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
My two cents, ICSOR won't abandon the game but he will rush the ending pretty hard and move on to another game, i think it's likely he is in pre-development for that game now, that's why he's dragging milfy city out, to support the dead space between games. I would expect this game to get maybe two more updates, most likely this year and he'll start next year with a new game.

Bit jaded i guess but i wouldn't put it past him, he really couldn't afford to abandon this game though, the fanbase would crucify him.

naweno12

Oct 14, 2019
I was hoping ICSTOR would release an update at this time when everyone is at home, but my expectations were too high. I am disappointed.

Any games which have a great storyline and graphics as Milfy City?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I was hoping ICSTOR would release an update at this time when everyone is at home, but my expectations were too high. I am disappointed.

Any games which have a great storyline and graphics as Milfy City?
City of Broken Dreamers has graphics as good or better (partly down to taste), MC has a certain slightly over-saturated aesthetic, CoBD is far murkier, but is more to my taste, in fact i would go as far as to say the graphics are outright better. The story is lightyears ahead of MC as are the characters in general.

Timestamps, graphics are great especially on the more recent parts of the game and it's an incest game like MC, except the story has a slight mystery vibe to it, also time travel.

Midnight Paradise has excellent graphics but the content is lacking yet, lots of teething trouble on Lewdlab's second outing.

Shameless plug for Bad Memories by my mate Recreation, it's an incest game but the focus is very much on characters, backstory and that sort of thing, somewhat of a slow burn but well worth it, you actually feel somewhat conflicted for certain characters which adds a layer that most incest games just don't have. Graphics are really top notch too, Recy goes in for huge levels of detail on skin textures and stuff, edits it himself in PS. (fair disclosure, i help out with grammar and spelling edits for recy, so i'm pretty biased towards this game)

I've heard lots of good things about Treasure of Nadia, graphics look excellent, can't speak for the gameplay though and it is RPGM, which is very much a "you like it or you don't" sort of thing i guess.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes