Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
For those people who complain about game update and game play, suck it up because this is same old story I have seen it every game. I mean any game include COD, SKYRIM, FF, some adult games. If you dont like it or going complain about game then dont play!

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
For those people who complain about game update and game play, suck it up because this is same old story I have seen it every game. I mean any game include COD, SKYRIM, FF, some adult games. If you dont like it or going complain about game then dont play!
Like Fallout 76, milking its users with an unfinished game, ow wait! is ICSTORE secretly Todd Howard???

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
say theres no one there
Yeah, I'm sorry. It seems it's no longer public and only works when you're already in.
I've been in for over a year, back when anyone could just click on it and join the channel.

City of Broken Dreamers has graphics as good or better (partly down to taste), MC has a certain slightly over-saturated aesthetic, CoBD is far murkier, but is more to my taste, in fact i would go as far as to say the graphics are outright better. The story is lightyears ahead of MC as are the characters in general.

Timestamps, graphics are great especially on the more recent parts of the game and it's an incest game like MC, except the story has a slight mystery vibe to it, also time travel.

Midnight Paradise has excellent graphics but the content is lacking yet, lots of teething trouble on Lewdlab's second outing.

Shameless plug for Bad Memories by my mate Recreation, it's an incest game but the focus is very much on characters, backstory and that sort of thing, somewhat of a slow burn but well worth it, you actually feel somewhat conflicted for certain characters which adds a layer that most incest games just don't have. Graphics are really top notch too, Recy goes in for huge levels of detail on skin textures and stuff, edits it himself in PS. (fair disclosure, i help out with grammar and spelling edits for recy, so i'm pretty biased towards this game)

I've heard lots of good things about Treasure of Nadia, graphics look excellent, can't speak for the gameplay though and it is RPGM, which is very much a "you like it or you don't" sort of thing i guess.
CoBD is the best game on this site, followed closely by BaDIK. Simple as that.
Midnight Paradise is... well, I've just commented on it in it's thread.

Try Treasure of Nadia NOW. I hate RPGMs but NLT's games are different, they are easy and fun to play. ToN even more so than Lust Epidemic, which required more grinding. Believe me, you'll most probably like it.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Man remember just a few years ago when everyone on the internet kept clamoring on about how Patreon is the best because it lets them support creators directly and lets them take their time and not having to surrender their amazing visions to the evil greedy corporations? Turns out being bound to a contractual deadline for finishing their work isn't all bad now after all isn't it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Seems like damage control to me. Says something like that hasn't been said but we have a screenshot of an admin from the Discord saying something along those lines. Either someone is lying or this just proves how unorganized this all is and that everyone is just saying what they think and not what they know.
I only know that someone posted that screenshot a few days ago and it stirred some reactions here but far fewer than one would have imagined, I don't know, let's say 9 months ago.
No one questioned the screenshot but I honestly can't tell whether it's real or fake. I have access to the discord but I never go in there and in all truth I can't be bothered to look for that message.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I only know that someone posted that screenshot a few days ago and it stirred some reactions here but far fewer than one would have imagined, I don't know, let's say 9 months ago.
No one questioned the screenshot but I honestly can't tell whether it's real or fake. I have access to the discord but I never go in there and in all truth I can't be bothered to look for that message.
It is almost certainly real. It came from Pepegaa who has been sharing a lot of Patreon posts and exclusive Discord messages for months.

WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
Im stuck at going to charles address with caroline. It says in the walkthrough that I need to go to kitchen in evening however nothing is triggering there. Please help thank you

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I am just curious, what is everyone waiting for? I mean, sure a new update with more content would be fine but the game is already pretty full of it and most of the paths have moved far enough (lots of sex). Dude should just wrap things up and maybe start on a new game.

WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
I am just curious, what is everyone waiting for? I mean, sure a new update with more content would be fine but the game is already pretty full of it and most of the paths have moved far enough (lots of sex). Dude should just wrap things up and maybe start on a new game.
Can you help me with this one?

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
The problem is there were a lot of side characters that he showed but never gotten any content Sara's friend, your classmate and the girl from the pool as some and the most important being Judy. Look at the gallery and it's primarily being dominated by Linda, Caroline and Celia. The majority of content in this game is focused on three characters, if he planned this out properly (which he didn't) then with the amount of females in this game there should be an even distribution between the main characters with side characters getting a little something each update. That's not the case here, people are starting to get uppity because they realize it's a high probability that those characters will never get anything.

If I was ICSTOR I would've structured the updates like this.
#1 Would focus on the females in the house
#2 Would focus on the females in the school
#3 Would focus on the females in the house que aunts introducion
#4 Would focus on the females in the school
Ect ect

You see where I'm going with that, main and side characters alike would receive something and everyone would know what's coming in what order. Instead there's just a bunch of wasted potential sitting around in the world he made.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
The problem is there were a lot of side characters that he showed but never gotten any content Sara's friend, your classmate and the girl from the pool as some and the most important being Judy. Look at the gallery and it's primarily being dominated by Linda, Caroline and Celia. The majority of content in this game is focused on three characters, if he planned this out properly (which he didn't) then with the amount of females in this game there should be an even distribution between the main characters with side characters getting a little something each update. That's not the case here, people are starting to get uppity because they realize it's a high probability that those characters will never get anything.

If I was ICSTOR I would've structured the updates like this.
#1 Would focus on the females in the house
#2 Would focus on the females in the school
#3 Would focus on the females in the house que aunts introducion
#4 Would focus on the females in the school
Ect ect

You see where I'm going with that, main and side characters alike would receive something and everyone would know what's coming in what order. Instead there's just a bunch of wasted potential sitting around in the world he made.
This also means that abandoning the game for something ”new” is absurd, as he has a bunch of untapped (snigger) characters he could use to go in new directions.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes