Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, is this a fake?
I think it is silly speculation and gossip. I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything - but I will say there is no evidence of it in the Admin channel on ICSTOR's Discord.

As for this being damage control - I have no desire or need to do damage control. ICSTOR is one of the people I write for, he isn't my sole employer. I'm not beholden solely to work from them, so to speak.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've never really given a fuck about ICSTOR games until this gem. I haven't seen an update in a while so I check this thread for info, and find out this game is probably getting abandoned. I'm dissapointed because this game has great models, animation, writing and i'm a sucker for MILFs with pubes and this game seemed to embrace that. It stings even more because the last update made it so interesting and was a cliffhanger with the dad catching you having sex with mom.

All the good games with milfs and pubes seem to get abandoned, look at dual family, the humbling ecperience etc. I hope ICSTOR stops being a cunt and just proceeds developing this game and finishes it.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers has graphics as good or better (partly down to taste), MC has a certain slightly over-saturated aesthetic, CoBD is far murkier, but is more to my taste, in fact i would go as far as to say the graphics are outright better. The story is lightyears ahead of MC as are the characters in general.

Timestamps, graphics are great especially on the more recent parts of the game and it's an incest game like MC, except the story has a slight mystery vibe to it, also time travel.

Midnight Paradise has excellent graphics but the content is lacking yet, lots of teething trouble on Lewdlab's second outing.

Shameless plug for Bad Memories by my mate Recreation, it's an incest game but the focus is very much on characters, backstory and that sort of thing, somewhat of a slow burn but well worth it, you actually feel somewhat conflicted for certain characters which adds a layer that most incest games just don't have. Graphics are really top notch too, Recy goes in for huge levels of detail on skin textures and stuff, edits it himself in PS. (fair disclosure, i help out with grammar and spelling edits for recy, so i'm pretty biased towards this game)

I've heard lots of good things about Treasure of Nadia, graphics look excellent, can't speak for the gameplay though and it is RPGM, which is very much a "you like it or you don't" sort of thing i guess.
Does City of broken Dreamers have incest in it? It doesnt have the tag but you never know.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I be in this bug : \Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\game\scripts\home\entrace1\M\scenes\CR3_MS2.rpyc, line 2. It notice "Possible infinite loop".
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/home/entrace1/M/scenes/CR3_MS2.rpyc", line 2, in script
d�"
File "d:\relaxf95games\milfy_city-0.6e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Tue Mar 31 17:51:23 2020

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Incest patch still good to use??
Yes
Im stuck at going to charles address with caroline. It says in the walkthrough that I need to go to kitchen in evening however nothing is triggering there. Please help thank you
Are you using my walkthrough? Look at the walkthrough in my signature, it's more detailed.
If Charles has already stolen the necklace, then you should go to Caroline's store to talk to her, then go to the garage, get a crowbar, and go to Charles at night.
If not yet, you should talk to her in the room, not in the kitchen.
Hello i'm stuck in the game linda has not yet moved yet i have done all the quests on it
Describe your problem in more detail. If you are referring to the weekend event, then click on your bed on Friday, and select the appropriate option. As far as I can remember, before that you must go to the store and buy wine.
I be in this bug : \Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\game\scripts\home\entrace1\M\scenes\CR3_MS2.rpyc, line 2. It notice "Possible infinite loop".
Do you have a compressed version?
Do you use mods?
Do you get an error when starting or during some scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does City of broken Dreamers have incest in it? It doesnt have the tag but you never know.
Nope, no real incest, no patch either, though there is a "daughter of your ex", sort of stepdaughter thing, it's not played on for incest value particularly.

(for those who like CoBD's Chandra more than me, correct me if i'm wrong on the exact relationship)

• Sad
Reactions: itsyeboii

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Why does my game use incest text when I didn't get the patch?

I would vastly prefer not to have this in my game.
Did you download the compressed version or Lain's mod? These are often pre-patched.
In any case, check if the the folder named 'game' has a file called patch.rpy. If so delete it and you're good. If there is no such file you probably stumbled upon an oversight in the game's sript.

Reactions: Q Who

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I think it is silly speculation and gossip. I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything - but I will say there is no evidence of it in the Admin channel on ICSTOR's Discord.

As for this being damage control - I have no desire or need to do damage control. ICSTOR is one of the people I write for, he isn't my sole employer. I'm not beholden solely to work from them, so to speak.
It's weird that a guy gets so wet for an employer he works with that sometimes (especially here with the hatred spilled), you don't tell us everything I think, anyway I'm not going to dither on this thread or I'll get banned from here again. Weird, weird...

remi83

Feb 28, 2020
I made the weekend event at the beach, then the vent when we make love and that bob sees us I put the cover. But after nothing, I no longer see the character at work, I can only see her in the morning. To ask for a kiss or in the evening when she sleeps with bob

remi83

Feb 28, 2020
On the other hand I finished all the venet with Caroline and I have to choose if I take harem or pregnant but I want harem I need the 5point on the 3 girls. Same with Sarah I make the weekend vent at the pool after she sends me a message to tell me what want to learn to swim then nothing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes