Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nope, no real incest, no patch either, though there is a "daughter of your ex", sort of stepdaughter thing, it's not played on for incest value particularly.

(for those who like CoBD's Chandra more than me, correct me if i'm wrong on the exact relationship)
I'm afraid that's not correct. In Philly's Depraved Awakening, Judy was indeed the MC's ex-stepdaughter.

But in City Of Broken Dreamers the MC has no family ties with any character. He is still married to Sonia (but are separated) and had no children (at least that we know of). Chandra is just his boss's (Meredith) daughter, whom he's known for years and just happened to come of age recently.

Reactions: Volta

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I made the weekend event at the beach, then the vent when we make love and that bob sees us I put the cover. But after nothing, I no longer see the character at work, I can only see her in the morning. To ask for a kiss or in the evening when she sleeps with bob
linda's (mom's) content is over at that point, we have to wait for a future update
On the other hand I finished all the venet with Caroline and I have to choose if I take harem or pregnant but I want harem I need the 5point on the 3 girls. Same with Sarah I make the weekend vent at the pool after she sends me a message to tell me what want to learn to swim then nothing.
same thing: the game is not finished. the only good news is that maybe - i m not sure - sara's content at that point isn't over, try looking at her at school or at home

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm afraid that's not correct. In Philly's Depraved Awakening, Judy was indeed the MC's ex-stepdaughter.

But in City Of Broken Dreamers the MC has no family ties with any character. He is still married to Sonia (but are separated) and had no children (at least that we know of). Chandra is just his boss's (Meredith) daughter, whom he's known for years and just happened to come of age recently.
That's right, i knew there was something off about it when i typed it but couldn't place it, i did get Judy and Chandra's backstory backwards in my head.

Reactions: Aristos

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
It's weird that a guy gets so wet for an employer he works with that sometimes (especially here with the hatred spilled), you don't tell us everything I think, anyway I'm not going to dither on this thread or I'll get banned from here again. Weird, weird...
The cynical part of me wants to question why we are now at the end of March (3 months from ICSTOR's last public post) getting some word from someone on the team saying the games not being abandoned and yet nothing more. In 3 months the percentage hasn't moved up a single point there's been no preview shots, no updates from the developer himself and a post from an admin in the discord saying the game is most likely heading toward abandonment. I'm sorry but if this were a case evidence would say this is more than silly speculation when there's nothing else from the other side being shown to say otherwise. Going by this sites rules tomorrow would be three months since the developer last has publicly spoken and updated the game. Will it get the tag? No but the last thing anyone wants is another Dual Family going on.

Edit: Is anyone else's pages glitching out with emojis or is it just me?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The cynical part of me wants to question why we are now at the end of March (3 months from ICSTOR's last public post) getting some word from someone on the team saying the games not being abandoned and yet nothing more. In 3 months the percentage hasn't moved up a single point there's been no preview shots, no updates from the developer himself and a post from an admin in the discord saying the game is most likely heading toward abandonment. I'm sorry but if this were a case evidence would say this is more than silly speculation when there's nothing else from the other side being shown to say otherwise. Going by this sites rules tomorrow would be three months since the developer last has publicly spoken and updated the game. Will it get the tag? No but the last thing anyone wants is another Dual Family going on.

Edit: Is anyone else's pages glitching out with emojis or is it just me?
Personally I don't care if the game goes on or not. ICSTOR needed a push to communicate when he came back from the delay. So if he's not communicating, I'd say that's normal for him. It's just the writer's comments that seem a little weird to me. And besides, it will also stop my career as a translator, so it's a bad for a good.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I agree its been awhile but I think the people calling for the abandoned tag only want it so they say they told us so. Its rather annoying.
A game that gets the tag doesn't have to always keep the tag we've seen that today with Love and Submission a game that had the tag for a long time. Only difference is the reason that game got it was because the dev actually spoke out and said they were taking a step back because RL and people understood and are now happy to see it return. In this case it's radio silence. Me personally I don't see the tag as a I told you so more as a means to warding off support so people don't waste their money on something they're not going to receive at all or anytime soon.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
A game that gets the tag doesn't have to always keep the tag we've seen that today with Love and Submission a game that had the tag for a long time. Only difference is the reason that game got it was because the dev actually spoke out and said they were taking a step back because RL and people understood and are now happy to see it return. In this case it's radio silence. Me personally I don't see the tag as a I told you so more as a means to warding off support so people don't waste their money on something they're not going to receive at all or anytime soon.
oh I know....not really arguing with the fact. Only that some want to see the tag so thay can say " I told you so"

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes