terroralpha

May 1, 2017
It looks like ICSTOR is loosing patreons . Last time i checked it was above 7k now it's around 6k.
that fact that he still has that many supporters is testament to how stupid people can be. i was his supporter for over a year. these days i only come here out of sheer morbid curiosity. i wouldn't even pirate this game as i don't like it, it's boring. there are better devs who make games that are either more fun, better illustrated, OR BOTH.

Philly Games is building another work of art, they should have this support. NLT Media and stiglet are also doing amazing work. all with consistent releases. they are among my supported devs.

for those who just want pretty sex scenes, there is Virt-a-mate by Meshed VR. i support them too. it's amazing with or without VR goggles. but you need a decent PC to play it.

as for the supporters, only 4-6 months to go! hang in there and keep that wallet open!

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
I was hoping ICSTOR would release an update at this time when everyone is at home, but my expectations were too high. I am disappointed.

Any games which have a great storyline and graphics as Milfy City?
No, unfortunately, there's no other game on this site with a story that as great, original and fresh as the story in Milfy City. This game is one of a kind when it comes to an outstanding, riveting, thoroughly written story.

And obviously, there's no other game that can match Milfy City when it comes to graphics quality. Oh, those animations are just outstanding, it feels like i'm watching Avatar, Matrix, Terminator 2, Avengers and LoTR at the same time. So the only thing we can do right now is to sit still and wait for the next update for this masterpiece. Oh and of course don't forget to support icstor financially, such a complex and outstanding work deserves all the money in the world.
update plz
Please have some patience, my dear friend, such a superb quality takes time. Yes, maybe some other developers release updates for their games slightly more often than icstor but it happens only because no other game can match Milfy City.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, unfortunately, there's no other game on this site with a story that as great, original and fresh as the story in Milfy City. This game is one of a kind when it comes to an outstanding, riveting, thoroughly written story.

And obviously, there's no other game that can match Milfy City when it comes to graphics quality. Oh, those animations are just outstanding, it feels like i'm watching Avatar, Matrix, Terminator 2, Avengers and LoTR at the same time. So the only thing we can do right now is to sit still and wait for the next update for this masterpiece. Oh and of course don't forget to support icstor financially, such a complex and outstanding work deserves all the money in the world.

Please have some patience, my dear friend, such a superb quality takes time. Yes, maybe some other developers release updates for their games slightly more often than icstor but it happens only because no other game can match Milfy City.
Please tell me you are just being sarcastic about this... cause otherwise you are either not playing any other games here or are blinded and blinding others with baseless Propaganda...

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

ROFLMAO

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Attention Medical Alert:

It has been reveled that the true cause for the continued degrading performance of ICSTOR Has been discovered. Being Diagnosed with a mental affliction known as (tortousa nervosa), Or better known as the turtle disease. This nervous disorder is brought on by anxiety due to stress. in this instance the over abundant monetary stimuli and thus causes the subject in extreme cases to shut down all communication, productive interaction, inability to address date and time correctly, and increased boredom. The remedy to this affliction is to remove said stimuli to allow the subject to return to societal norms. So having been given this diagnosis We must band together for ICSTOR's mental well being and help remove this impediment that has befallen this poor man. To allow him to become a productive citizen once again. Show your humanity for this lost soul and help take the steps needed to heal this man.

Again I reiterate ICSTOR will not be capable of reentering society as a fully functioning member unless the source of said Anxiety is addressed:
This repost has been a public service announcement

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This time last month ICSTOR had 7,116 patrons. This month he has 6,130. A loss of 842. While 600 people unsubbed from him in one day.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This time last month ICSTOR had 7,116 patrons. This month he has 6,130. A loss of 842. While 600 people unsubbed from him in one day.
Sadly though even if it is another half hearted release, any release will likely bring him the double of that as new supporters... as we have seen so many times already
I don't get why this game isn't tagged as abandoned yet... Turn the page!
In the past ICStor barely made any acountable "News" to prevent this from happening

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
Help, i am getting error. anyone.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "D:\Punjay\shared\vg\.tmphd\controversial\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1013, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "D:\Punjay\shared\vg\.tmphd\controversial\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
File "D:\Punjay\shared\vg\.tmphd\controversial\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2287, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "D:\Punjay\shared\vg\.tmphd\controversial\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Punjay\shared\vg\.tmphd\controversial\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Thu Apr 02 19:34:22 2020

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Our crack team of 1337 haxorz have intercepted a draft update post from ICSTOR HQ:

Hey guys. Lots of happening in the world, I am pleased to announce that the team here has been extremely busy and because of nonstop work we will soon have the cure for coronavirus probably. We have been rendering the virus molecules in various pretty colors and are convinced that our artistic impressions will help in the fight against the virus. I personally am a fan of the pretty backgrounds I arranged for a few of the shots, they really accentuate the random bits and bobs on the virus. No, you can't see them.

Milfy what the fuck? Oh. Game on hold, sorry guys. Saving humanity from extinction here and partying like's it 1999, hope you understand.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
where is this fucking dev. 0 posts from end of january. 2 months no connection with his supporters and community. its hurt to see whats happening with one of your favorite project.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where is this fucking dev. 0 posts from end of january. 2 months no connection with his supporters and community. its hurt to see whats happening with one of your favorite project.
Get use to it, it will happen and many more are just the same.
Dev works on a great VN then several updates then nothing they just leave it there gaining money from supporters until all supporters leave.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Our crack team of 1337 haxorz have intercepted a draft update post from ICSTOR HQ:

Hey guys. Lots of happening in the world, I am pleased to announce that the team here has been extremely busy and because of nonstop work we will soon have the cure for coronavirus probably. We have been rendering the virus molecules in various pretty colors and are convinced that our artistic impressions will help in the fight against the virus. I personally am a fan of the pretty backgrounds I arranged for a few of the shots, they really accentuate the random bits and bobs on the virus. No, you can't see them.

Milfy what the fuck? Oh. Game on hold, sorry guys. Saving humanity from extinction here and partying like's it 1999, hope you understand.
Not a single "fingers crossed" in the whole message?
That's a fake!

His patron numbers slumped heavily in the past weeks but we all know that it gets accelerated at the end of the month.
Since yesterday, over 50 idio... I mean, gullible people have renewed their subscription. Let's see how it evolves in the next days.

Oh BTW, after the recent loss of patrons his last goal ("fully animated scenes!!!!!") is no longer complete. 96% now.
It had been at 100% for years.

Wouldn't you all prefer to be talking about new content, plot twists and sexy scenes rather than about broken promises and delays?
Such a shame. Anyway.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes