ziziguga

Mar 13, 2018
So, you've been a member for 2 years. Not many posts, but you've been around long enough that I'd expect you to know that you should know what you're talking about before you post.

0.6 was released in September. The final 0.6 release (0.6e) was released on November 30. 0.6 wasn't complete - it still had some content to go, and all the animations. Even taking the date most favorable to you, it's been 7 months. Not 8-9. And 4 months from the final release.

Yes, he's slow. We know. But don't exaggerate. It makes you look foolish. And don't call for the game to be marked abandoned when it doesn't meet the site rules for being marked abandoned. Abandoned is 3 months without contact from the dev. It's been 2 (end of January).
First of all, i didn't call for the game to be marked abandoned. Does failing to recognize that, while counting my posts and reviewing my membership, make you look foolish?

Reactions: Sony12345 and YaBoy

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not defending ICSTOR but last update was at the end of 2019 so not a year....
That is correct.

I think people want everyone to consider when that update was originally stated to be released by Icstor. Wasnt the last release supposed to be released early last year and then he went on his "Break"?

Its obvious that ICSTOR doesn't like fulfilling others expectations but likes the income.

His work style is his own to command but being decietful is a crime to supporters and fans.

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Imagine if ICSTOR had the work ethic of NLT. Imagine the dozens of updates we'd had already gotten by this point. It's really a shame, but at the very least his patreon numbers are finally start to drop. By the way, when does a game gets eligible for being abandoned on this site?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Imagine if ICSTOR had the work ethic of NLT. Imagine the dozens of updates we'd had already gotten by this point. It's really a shame, but at the very least his patreon numbers are finally start to drop. By the way, when does a game gets eligible for being abandoned on this site?
End of April. His last patreon update was January

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
If at least the ICSTOR could communicate something everybody would stop asking...but we have to deal with the asshole mods on the discord, they are a real pain in the ass.
He obviously doesn't want to communicate, because he has nothing to say and it would only hurt him financially. He even logged into Patreon and changed the goals. It's simple. He will keep quiet and get as much money from this as he can. If we ever hear from him again, it will be with a finished update of questionable quality to stop his Patreon from bleeding money. Or with V0.1 of another totally new game because the cycle has to go on.

D

Deleted member 30090

Don’t know even anyone noticed this. That goal was 100% completed for at least a year now it’s suddenly 98%. This dude is a clown, the only bigger clown are his supporters that are clearly being robbed
That's because the goals are based off how many patreons he's got, so all that means is that people are unsubscribing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: P4N4 and boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
He obviously doesn't want to communicate, because he has nothing to say and it would only hurt him financially.
Don't think so. He used to post make a post near the end of the month to tell all his supporters that everything is fine, the update is coming soon and people ate it up. He either kept gaining supporters or held somewhat steady numbers. Now that he's been quiet he took a real hit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's because the goals are based off how many patreons he's got, so all that means is that people are unsubscribing
I thought so too, but that goal was reached in September 2018 when he had about 2000 patrons less. If he didn't change the goal the average amount of money pledged dropped by about 1/3. That would be a massive loss on top of the 13% that simply unsubscribed since last month. If he doesn't react soon I'm not sure he ever will.

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to make money quick, I need like 600-800 and I'm already at zero. The r,p,s game only works about 75% of the time.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to make money quick, I need like 600-800 and I'm already at zero. The r,p,s game only works about 75% of the time.
mini game on computer, not quick but that is the only way unless you want to cheat, there is a mod for it

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
That is correct.

I think people want everyone to consider when that update was originally stated to be released by Icstor. Wasnt the last release supposed to be released early last year and then he went on his "Break"?

Its obvious that ICSTOR doesn't like fulfilling others expectations but likes the income.

His work style is his own to command but being decietful is a crime to supporters and fans.
Not to mention, from what I heard, he had alreadt done something like 60% of the work before going on break. Then still took about 4 months after coming back for release.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
The last update was extremely poor and felt rushed considering it took about a year to release, it shows that's he's clearly bored and that if it was up to him, the game would be over by now. But... considering it makes him so much money i can't imagine this game getting abandoned. However, it's important to remind everyone that this dev has always been known for abruptly ending very promising games out of boredom.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes