MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm not sure where I am in the story as to how much further I can go. Maybe someone can help ?
On a whim I spoke to Judy who told me to meet her at her place. It won't let me go there tho it shows on the map. That's all?
The MC says to clear the security logs and I can't figure how to do it. I don't see anything that highlites or to do.
The game instructed to meet Celia at the school, I did, she told me to meet her at her place at night, but the door is locked and says I need a key. Where is this key suppose to be ? I've never needed it before.
You have to talk to the security guard in the security room, and then talk to Celia in the morning. She should be standing in the hallways of the school. Don't worry about going to her house at the moment.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
If you look at the pages for "Son of a Bitch" you will see only 448 pages. Mostly requests for help, which is what this forum is supposed to be about. This one 2149 pages mostly bitching about the Dev. Get real guys and stop the bitching it is not getting you anywhere. No I am not a patron, just a freeloader like the majority of you.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
If you look at the pages for "Son of a Bitch" you will see only 448 pages. Mostly requests for help, which is what this forum is supposed to be about. This one 2149 pages mostly bitching about the Dev. Get real guys and stop the bitching it is not getting you anywhere. No I am not a patron, just a freeloader like the majority of you.
Get real and realize there is not much to ask help for, the game has not been updated in months most questions pertaining to the game have already been answered one and two this is a really basic game it's as straight forward as it gets there's not much to ask help with. So what do people do in their spare time while waiting for this update? They wonder what the dev is doing and why it's taking so long and now that it's pretty much confirmed that this project is either A going to be abandoned or B going to receive a rushed ending like all his past projects I say patron or not the bitching is warranted.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
This is truly hilarious at this point and by hilarious I mean seriously pathetic. You would think years and years of making games and having all of them share the same fate of having a rushed ending would make him learn how to better manage his projects. I mean before making the game why not actually complete the story in writing before making it. The problem is his stories are as basic as they get, a questionably 18 year old teen wakes up one day and decides he wants to fuck his mother/landlady and sisters/roommates and any other female with a pulse and they're all for whether it be willingly or not the end. He's making the same game over and over again just with a different coat of paint each time and when that paint dries and starts to crack and peel he moves on to something else rinse and repeat the only difference is this time he struck gold with this game and rushing it could backfire hard on him and he knows it which is why he's dragging out this update.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Damn no harem tag that sucks. With the incest of mom, both aunts, and sisters I was hoping to impregnate all of them. Ceilia and that cunt next door needs to be fertilized as well for punishment. The twins need to have the M/C and his dad set them up for corporate espionage with the M/C impregnating them both and then having the cops show up and taking them away. Perhaps even better would be them being blackmailed by the dad and M/C into a rocking foursome with son/dad dumping loads of cum into them then call the cops after they are confirmed pregnant. Who knows so many possibilities with that one but a dad son punishment/blackmail foursome would be very cool (just get dad some virility pills). Finally the M/C dumps them all and rides off into the sunset with Isla and Judy(so Judy can psychoanalyze Isla and heal her from her bitch mom's abuse) forming a polyamorous union between them. Heh that's just me and my reaction to incest VN's. I'll play them but they bring out the ornery side of me. Knocking up his aunt would be doing them a favour since the aunt wants a kid. Hmm after finishing out the available content there IS actually a harem route with the 3 main family members and there is pregnancy available. Dad(Bob) is going to shit a brick!

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Can someone makes a quick summary pls I have not been here since december
December 21st: Icstor delays December release to January because releasing an update in December would mean it would be small and without any animations.
January 30th: Icstor says he's been sick but despite that, progress is going well and if things continue to do so, he'll release the update in February.

We haven't heard from him since. However, a discord mod said he has 4 scenes left to work on but lost his passion and will probably stop working on Milfy City and start a new game. No confirmation on that yet, but given that the mod apparently has info on how many scenes are left (must have spoke to Icstor) and taking the general situation into account, I think the info is more than simple speculation.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
December 21st: Icstor delays December release to January because releasing an update in December would mean it would be small and without any animations.
January 30th: Icstor says he's been sick but despite that, progress is going well and if things continue to do so, he'll release the update in February.

We haven't heard from him since. However, a discord mod said he has 4 scenes left to work on but lost his passion and will probably stop working on Milfy City and start a new game. No confirmation on that yet, but given that the mod apparently has info on how many scenes are left (must have spoke to Icstor) and taking the general situation into account, I think the info is more than simple speculation.
He did mention he's been without holiday for four years and is feeling a bit burned out. Hopefully he will be able to take a break and rekindle his interest in this game. I for one am hooked after playing. As I mentioned above in another post I'd love to see Bob and the M/C get some blackmail action with the twins for corporate espionage. Get ol' Bob some virility pills and along with the M/C shag those two cunts rotten and load them up with cum and babies.

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He did mention he's been without holiday for four years and is feeling a bit burned out. Hopefully he will be able to take a break and rekindle his interest in this game. I for one am hooked after playing. As I mentioned above in another post I'd love to see Bob and the M/C get some blackmail action with the twins for corporate espionage. Get ol' Bob some virility pills and along with the M/C shag those two cunts rotten and load them up with cum and babies.
Those news were from last year when he took off an entire year while chargeing people.
"officialy" he had claimed to have only been away for a month or two though.
Yet again reciting old excuses and contradicting himself had always been a problem with this guy

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The things you are mentioning happened last year. Maybe you recently read the first post on Icstor's site? Besides the progress bar, it has never been updated since. He also took that break in April-May 2019 and hasn't said anything in March 2020 as far as I know.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Nihil novi sub sole
Or if you prefer Nothing new under the sun
Sic vita est.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a litte doubt. The discord message wasn't a fake, was it?

Predicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Sic transit gloria mundi.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Even if his interest is rekindled. People lost their interest in this game sometime after 0.6 was released. To prove this just go check a few pages back and see what is the last post where people actually discuss the game, not continuous delays, devs behavior, his promises. And now when i think about 0.6, where some people expected to have the best scenes with Caroline. Sex with which they anticipated more than sex in their real-life gets no animation was like the worst experience in terms of anticipation. A year before this we were promised to have fully animated scenes, nor we did see the results of his investment on x11 1080ti cards. Now after i've played some good games with a decent plot i understand why people who call Linda bitch, Caroline drunk and its clear to me that most people kept playing this game because of the graphics. Better let this game die already even if i dont get Judy update. Thinking out loud.

Regarding the twins, it was said that their storyline was finished unless patrons decide otherwise.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Even if his interest is rekindled. People lost their interest in this game sometime after 0.6 was released. To prove this just go check a few pages back and see what is the last post where people actually discuss the game, not continuous delays, devs behavior, his promises. And now when i think about 0.6, where some people expected to have the best scenes with Caroline. Sex with which they anticipated more than sex in their real-life gets no animation was like the worst experience in terms of anticipation. A year before this we were promised to have fully animated scenes, nor we did see the results of his investment on x11 1080ti cards. Now after i've played some good games with a decent plot i understand why people who call Linda bitch, Caroline drunk and its clear to me that most people kept playing this game because of the graphics. Better let this game die already even if i dont get Judy update. Thinking out loud.

Regarding the twins, it was said that their storyline was finished unless patrons decide otherwise.
Interest might be low on here - a pirate site - but on Patreon he still has over 7k subs.
It's true that the game died after v0.5 though, you can clearly see the lack of motivation that went into the creation of v0.6. Not to mention all the bullshit excuses he pulled out of nowhere for almost a year to keep his patrons happy.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
This is truly hilarious at this point and by hilarious I mean seriously pathetic. You would think years and years of making games and having all of them share the same fate of having a rushed ending would make him learn how to better manage his projects. I mean before making the game why not actually complete the story in writing before making it. The problem is his stories are as basic as they get, a questionably 18 year old teen wakes up one day and decides he wants to fuck his mother/landlady and sisters/roommates and any other female with a pulse and they're all for whether it be willingly or not the end. He's making the same game over and over again just with a different coat of paint each time and when that paint dries and starts to crack and peel he moves on to something else rinse and repeat the only difference is this time he struck gold with this game and rushing it could backfire hard on him and he knows it which is why he's dragging out this update.
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Interest might be low on here - a pirate site - but on Patreon he still has over 7k subs.
It's true that the game died after v0.5 though, you can clearly see the lack of motivation that went into the creation of v0.6. Not to mention all the bullshit excuses he pulled out of nowhere for almost a year to keep his patrons happy.
Yeah, animations where lack luster, the story was okay, and there where parts that feel like they garnered and animation and didnt get it. Like the splits scene with caroline.

Reactions: sarge87

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

11 1080 ti cards wow! My rig only has one but I can upgrade to two. I know how expensive it is build such a puter. Anyway it is such a shame if this game is abandoned. Caroline is a bit of a drunk, but it does not seem to get in the way. As far as the twins go I did get that message after I betrayed them because I could see the M/C throwing his dad (and the family's livelihood) under bus just for the promise of freaky quim x2. The story as I see it has better opportunities as I mention.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The things you are mentioning happened last year. Maybe you recently read the first post on Icstor's site? Besides the progress bar, it has never been updated since. He also took that break in April-May 2019 and hasn't said anything in March 2020 as far as I know.
Well I am new to the VN genre having only discovered it through Steam late last year with "Acting Lessons". Just played Milfy City a few days ago. It's always a shame when a decent project gets abandoned. I hope this one will find new life.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well I am new to the VN genre having only discovered it through Steam late last year with "Acting Lessons". Just played Milfy City a few days ago. It's always a shame when a decent project gets abandoned. I hope this one will find new life.
Yeah I thought you were new and simply mixed up info from last year as being current.
So no problem, and welcome to the thread.

Reactions: Q Who and Macinnes
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes