Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Graphics and animation are quite nice on my 4K monitor. The models are quite realistic. So much so I want to get blown by the mom dayum!

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Maybe he just needs a road map and a producer to rope him in during development. The burn out I think comes from just wanting it to end. There is a guy I used to follow who isna creator and said he often gets bored of making things once he figures out the ending. That may be what is happening here. Either that or he just wants money to not work. I honestly don't know, but, seeing his other stuff really makes me think we will be lucky to get 1 more update on the game.
Totally.

The actual game is great. One of the best. The sex scenes and the girls are hot. The animation and rendering is top notch.

It's just takes a while for him. And sadly it seems like he is getting bored of it. While I would like to see all the girls and pathways fleshed out, I dunno if we'll see that. Hopefully we do. If he gets burned out or bored too easily, I hope his next game will be shorter and more focused.

But I don't really want this game to end like this tho. Still wann'a see what happens with Linda. That's the storyline I look forward to the most. The neighboors are whatever, but I'm curious tho. And the actual students at the school. I think there are four prior to the neighbor girl? Swimming girl. MC friend? And Sara's friend, and Cindy.

And then there's the aunt and Yazmin.

I don't mind if it just focus on Linda, Carolina, Sara, Celia, and Judy. Those seem to be the main girls who are the focus of the story.

But we'll see. Hopefully he won't quit. The game has a lot of good models and nice set pieces to be wasted.

But as you said, he probably needs a road map. Have more of a destination with a strict timing window. Like if he knows he'll get bored of the game if it takes longer than a year, then try your best not to put that much content in it. Put the quality rather than quantity. Go for a few storylines, and keep at it. It seems like Milf City was gonn'a be similar to Summertime Saga of variations of options and ambition (less so), but 3d. It could've been if he develop the characters more and added more options. The sex scenes are hot af.

It just appears he lost his motivation. Anyway, hopefully the game won't die prematurely. I don't mind if he does it slowly, rather it be faster, but if he's done then he's done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Q Who and vmaks

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
discord admin talking about ICSTOR in general-exclusive channel
View attachment 592801
Probably a new game:PogChamp:
Absolutely can't wait for this "new" game with an insanely original and engaging story about a dumb horny kid who wants to get laid and he is successful in his endeavours because every female around him is also dumb and insanely horny.
And we shouldn't forget about those amazing characters, situations, and dialogues which became incelstor calling card, they are so original and lifelike that it feels like they were written by Shakespeare himself. me mc me very horny me want stick pp into vagoo, me see female#1, me stick my glance inside of female#1 vulva me happy me love you too female#1, yes me know that after sticking my pp inside of your vagoo me instantly became the best and the most perfect men in the world, yes we are dating now, yesyes me know me the best. Oh wait, me horny again what should me do, oh me see female#2...
Amazing, just amazing, sometimes(all the time) i replay his games just to re-experience these extraordinary tales.
Honestly, me can't wait for another masterpiece from our Lord and Saviour incelstor.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
a new project? oh c'mon it's not possible...it has already happened with incest story 2: many final scenes were skipped due to a new game
i hope patrons will take into account this, they are the only ones who could do something. a "riot" would be a perfect answer to icstor's behaviour
milfy city deserves more than this. hopefully, we could get at least the end of main characters' stories and eventually say goodbye to the side characters

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
He has a burn out, so he's gonna make a 99% same game after this. And I'm pretty sure he's gonna burn out again. We saw that a couple of times before. I don't believe he lost his passion for this game, there are many unknown characters and untold stories in MC. Most probably he's bored with the whole game developing, and this will not be saved by a new project.
And there are still over 7,000 "viable, thoughtful people" who support and worry about the "poor" Icstor.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is happening here, in my opinion, is that ICSTOR doesn't really want to work on Milfy City anymore (this happened with previous games as well) but he doesn't want to abandon it outright for fear of losing patrons, I don't think that his health or his vacation are the cause of this huge delay, he is working slowly because he doesn't really care anymore; maybe I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if he will soon announce that he is working on another game and this one gets abandoned after the next few updates.
You called it I remember this post at the time and couldn't agree more with it and look what's happened.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
You called it I remember this post at the time and couldn't agree more with it and look what's happened.
Yeah, I knew it was going to end like this, once the updates of a game start to be delayed more and more that is bad sign; I hope this will make people think twice before supporting his next game but somehow I think he will have thousands of patrons again :FacePalm:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
a new project? oh c'mon it's not possible...it has already happened with incest story 2: many final scenes were skipped due to a new game
i hope patrons will take into account this, they are the only ones who could do something. a "riot" would be a perfect answer to icstor's behaviour
milfy city deserves more than this. hopefully, we could get at least the end of main characters' stories and eventually say goodbye to the side characters
Say goodbye to the side characters? Hell, we hardly said 'hello' to the side characters before they were forgotten.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Totally.

The actual game is great. One of the best. The sex scenes and the girls are hot. The animation and rendering is top notch.

It's just takes a while for him. And sadly it seems like he is getting bored of it. While I would like to see all the girls and pathways fleshed out, I dunno if we'll see that. Hopefully we do. If he gets burned out or bored too easily, I hope his next game will be shorter and more focused.

But I don't really want this game to end like this tho. Still wann'a see what happens with Linda. That's the storyline I look forward to the most. The neighboors are whatever, but I'm curious tho. And the actual students at the school. I think there are four prior to the neighbor girl? Swimming girl. MC friend? And Sara's friend, and Cindy.

And then there's the aunt and Yazmin.

I don't mind if it just focus on Linda, Carolina, Sara, Celia, and Judy. Those seem to be the main girls who are the focus of the story.

But we'll see. Hopefully he won't quit. The game has a lot of good models and nice set pieces to be wasted.

But as you said, he probably needs a road map. Have more of a destination with a strict timing window. Like if he knows he'll get bored of the game if it takes longer than a year, then try your best not to put that much content in it. Put the quality rather than quantity. Go for a few storylines, and keep at it. It seems like Milf City was gonn'a be similar to Summertime Saga of variations of options and ambition (less so), but 3d. It could've been if he develop the characters more and added more options. The sex scenes are hot af.

It just appears he lost his motivation. Anyway, hopefully the game won't die prematurely. I don't mind if he does it slowly, rather it be faster, but if he's done then he's done.
Might be simpler. He works to high standards (or art and sexual content, if not necessarily of plausible plot - I guess there is a lot of humor intended in the ways the plot takes you, and the characterizations), and over time, he has made the game bigger and bigger (esp. with more and more girls/women, esp. - it may have started as "Milfy City", but there are now representatives of all ages from maybe 15(sorry. I meant to say 18)-45, different physiques, different walks of life, different nations, etc) ... I'd think all that together may mean he has found it increasingly difficult to advance the game. Too much material needed, too much to produce to a stadard he's happy with, and the pressure from those waiting just preys on his mind to make it worse.

Game-wise, he may have "dug his own grave" ... and then, getting regular hammerings from both patrons and pirates for his ultra-slow and increasingly slow delivery rate, the bunch of deadline undertakings not met, ,,, when he's a perfectionist anyway ... I guess that won't always help his motivation. And could grind him to a complete frustrated halt.

"TOUGH SHIT!" some will cry, and , esp if you are supporting him financially, that is understandable frustration too. But I am simply considering what might have stalled him, applied his brakes more and more, brought him to a standstill. "Boredom" is a simple explanation, "laziness" or "cynicism" even simpler ... but I've tried to indicate how I think all of those may well not apply.

Feb 29, 2020
Probably a new game:PogChamp:
Absolutely can't wait for this "new" game with an insanely original and engaging story about a dumb horny kid who wants to get laid and he is successful in his endeavours because every female around him is also dumb and insanely horny.
And we shouldn't forget about those amazing characters, situations, and dialogues which became incelstor calling card, they are so original and lifelike that it feels like they were written by Shakespeare himself. me mc me very horny me want stick pp into vagoo, me see female#1, me stick my glance inside of female#1 vulva me happy me love you too female#1, yes me know that after sticking my pp inside of your vagoo me instantly became the best and the most perfect men in the world, yes we are dating now, yesyes me know me the best. Oh wait, me horny again what should me do, oh me see female#2...
Amazing, just amazing, sometimes(all the time) i replay his games just to re-experience these extraordinary tales.
Honestly, me can't wait for another masterpiece from our Lord and Saviour incelstor.
You've accurately narrated 180 pages worth of games on here.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes