symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
gonna go hibernate with this corona and no sara update hoping i wakeup 2022 with sara update already up there

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
milfy city is full of characters (mom, 2 sisters, aunt, aunt's wife, celia, judy, violet, sara's friend, the other schoolgirl, the schoolgirl at the swimming pool, 2 neighbours, harley quinn, the twins=16 girls - not to mention, other potential ladies, such as those at the disco during caroline's appointment or the girl at the sexy shop). a new game, with less girls (and less updates), could be a good a balance, like it was for incest story 1 (but ic2 ended like milfy city) and milf's villa

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Koneser does coding, not Icstor. Btw coding was the fastest part of the development. Also, Onyxdime is the one behind the writing.
Wait, what? I haven't paid that close attention, I forgot about Onyxdime but he's not doing the coding either, just the renders and he's complaining about burn out? WTF?! I can't believe I ever defended all the time off he took.:FacePalm:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He is literally making tens of thousands per month, hundreds of thousands per update. How in the fuck can’t he hire people to work on this for him while he goes on to a new project? All assets are there literally.
but...but... than he would have to share profits...
Plus he would still have to come up with the basic gamedesign.
I think it would be better if he "sold" the whole game to another team at this point, and do so right from the get go in the future.
I can't imagine he can tell much of a story in those short releases he announced, atleast if he wants a minimum of gameplay alongside it

Reactions: arms99

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
I guess version 0.7 he hasn't done anything yet. 70% of the progress is just a lie, in the picture from 0.7 to now the image is no Sara. And now he keeps lying, not working but still wants to receive money from fans. I think I should mark the game as abandoned.

arms99

May 11, 2018
But, for now only the programmer is working hard on all the mechanics that I want to implement.(There’s a lot :D) In regards to Milfy City he has nothing else left to do until I create renders. So, I have to finish my part first in order to let him start working on it. In the meantime he’s working hard so we’ll be able to release the first episode MAYBE even at the end of this year.
So if I read this correctly, icstor just admitted on his post that in the last 4 months since the update he hasn't done anything. Since all he does is create the renders (which apparently he hasn't bothered doing), while the rest of the team does everything else.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
As if it wasn't obvious before, dude's an artist and that's it. He sucks BIG TIME at literally everything else that is needed to be a dev. He's gonna put out two shit updates (worse than v0.6, mark my words) to finish the game and keep his patrons in check to secure his monthly Patreon earnings. Working in episodes for his next game won't change anything, he'll still rush episodes 4 and 5 to get it over with. He just doesn't have the right mindset for it.

The worst part is that he doesn't respect his patrons in the slightest, he said it himself that he took a break (which was obvious) and didn't care enough to make an announcement or pause his Patreon. It's often used incorrectly on this site, but in this case it does apply, that behavior right there is considered a prime example for milking his supporters.
The only kind of artist ICSTOR is, is a scam artist.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So he making so much money and he could produce the updates faster and he isnt cause the money its feeling good, his burnout its nothing but a lie (cause lets be honest veqvil was the first one with a burnout etc and he stopped his patreon till he was right to continue, Icstor stopped for only a month the patreon and kept delaying milking and then shows that trashy update) and what he has is lazyness and it feels good to hv so much cash and hving a community that will follow him no matter what his choices, he has huge issues and he should think to start fixing them, The updates are taking so much time that is a joke to be honest, lastest update took almost a year with 2-3 months of work and yet on release was incomplete with him saying 2-3 animation missing a week to complete them then went to a month cmon.
I knew for a sure this game would go abandonned soon he is no longer a trustworthy dev that people once knew, since last year he being lazy, unprofessional, milking and no communication to his backers/patreons, and i feel sorry for people that defend him no matter how fck up thing he does.

lukewwwalker

Nov 30, 2018
That was totally expected, but what i didn't expect is how on earth he still have more than 6k patrons after literally admitting that he can't deliver anything, i was expecting an instant drop by at least 1 or 2k patrons.
I also wonder why you people are assuming that he has a team, he doesn't, he uses "The royal we" occasionally to make it sound like he has a team and justify the amount of money he is getting, when in fact he hires contractors, he pays per contract as his writer said it here on this thread.
This guy is the luckiest MF on earth, i don't blame the guy, he did and said everything to make his supporters abandon him, i really don't blame him, he basically came clean, but still, he has more than 6k patrons.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So if I read this correctly, icstor just admitted on his post that in the last 4 months since the update he hasn't done anything. Since all he does is create the renders (which apparently he hasn't bothered doing), while the rest of the team does everything else.
Does he really need to confirm anything? If anyone believes he's been working the last four month they're in complete denial. Now he wants to include Linda in 0.7, probably, maybe, but not really. I think in reality 0.7 is nowhere near finished and he simply wants more time. Reminds me of how he pushed back 0.6 to include the neighbours, only to later announce the neighbours won't get much content because he had trouble rendering.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
but...but... than he would have to share profits...
Plus he would still have to come up with the basic gamedesign.
I think it would be better if he "sold" the whole game to another team at this point, and do so right from the get go in the future.
I can't imagine he can tell much of a story in those short releases he announced, atleast if he wants a minimum of gameplay alongside it

Well he can share a dick when this falls trough. People don't like actions like this.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does he really need to confirm anything? If anyone believes he's been working the last four month they're in complete denial. Now he wants to include Linda in 0.7, probably, maybe, but not really. I think in reality 0.7 is nowhere near finished and he simply wants more time. Reminds me of how he pushed back 0.6 to include the neighbours, only to later announce the neighbours won't get much content because he had trouble rendering.
If you take a look at the last 2 Preview shots that Alpine Eagle posted before you notice that they are both Linda shots... makes you wonder wether or not he actually ever intended to work on 0.7 or just go with this idea.
ALSO 70% could very well be scripting and codeing in ICStors case, as he stated the programmer already did all the work... 30% for Renders and story.... just shows how much he had intended to put into that Update to begin with

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes