gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
He owes it to the fans to finish the game he started anything short of that would be abandoning the game altogether. If that means he needs to hire writers and other staff he is more then capable with all that money bleeding out his ass. I don't feel sorry for someone who does not have fun at there job making that type of money. seems almost like he is extorting for more supporters

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Less he post something on his page . what did he say he is stopping the game or working on it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He owes it to the fans to finish the game he started anything short of that would be abandoning the game altogether. If that means he needs to hire writers and other staff he is more then capable with all that money bleeding out his ass. I don't feel sorry for someone who does not have fun at there job making that type of money. seems almost like he is extorting for more supporters
He won't finish the game... he will make it all end.
There is doubt he'll follow up the stories of all of his characters nor expand the ones he already started (as branching into pregnancy and Harem routes).
He considers to owe nothing to noone, which is pretty much what he stated before... this game will get a rushed and rather disappointing ending as all his previous works did.

Reactions: exsergal

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
He won't finish the game... he will make it all end.
There is doubt he'll follow up the stories of all of his characters nor expand the ones he already started (as branching into pregnancy and Harem routes).
He considers to owe nothing to noone, which is pretty much what he stated before... this game will get a rushed and rather disappointing ending as all his previous works did.
Love how he waited till right after his patreons paid him for another month to announce it at this point I would blacklist him and report him to Patreon for not following through on rewards. He's a very lazy creator

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Who wants to support a guy who quits after a couple updates... abandon ship people the yellow tag is coming.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ahahaha this is even funnier than expected. Not only is he already saying that the next 2 updates are the last ones and that characters that werent already started arent getting shit (RIP Violet, the classmate, Judy) as I have been telling you for more than a year mfers. He also straight up said that they have literally not done absolutely anything with the game since last update and that the progress bar is a lie

And there will still be people that gives him money for the next sack of shit he makes.

Its okay, remember that the delays on the Celia/Caroline update are not impacting the development of the trashgoblin with Judy update and we are getting it in November

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Onyxdime maybe you can give this suggestion to ICSTOR. His issues with completing projects aren't rare. Lots of projects start off with a bang, then get bogged down later as the people doing them flail around aimlessly, with no direction.

What he needs to do is apply some software engineering concepts to his work flow.

When he comes up with the idea for a new project, and works on creating the characters, etc, he should write out a high level overview of the whole story. He should decide what goes into each update at the start of the project. If he wants to keep the voting thing going on Patreon, he could vote for which side girls go into which update - honestly, they're pretty interchangeable, from an update perspective.

Design, then code (render, whatever).

He should also work more like an assembly line - do a scene, then send the renders for that scene to you and the coder to write/code that scene. That way you're all working in parallel, instead of sequentially.

If he has the full design fleshed out up front, he'll have goals to hit for each episode, and know exactly what needs to be accomplished.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Judy update and we are getting it in November
Yeah, we will see it in November 2019.
I was so looking forward to this update (Judy), but the developer took it and broke everything. :(
I think that as in Big Brother fans will make this game.

Last edited:

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
wait so your telling me he took like a long ass break just to tell us he is giving up on this game, wtf

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I don't ever complain about developers and stuff (not my place, I'm not a suporter, so don't have the right to complain about missed dates or bad comunication), but in this particular case I must say: damn, this guy really is full of shit.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Such a shame man i really am dissapointed i didnt think that he will be abandoned the game
and i was waiting for the other classmates storyline and the harem routes really dissapointing

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Onyxdime maybe you can give this suggestion to ICSTOR. His issues with completing projects aren't rare. Lots of projects start off with a bang, then get bogged down later as the people doing them flail around aimlessly, with no direction.

What he needs to do is apply some software engineering concepts to his work flow.

When he comes up with the idea for a new project, and works on creating the characters, etc, he should write out a high level overview of the whole story. He should decide what goes into each update at the start of the project. If he wants to keep the voting thing going on Patreon, he could vote for which side girls go into which update - honestly, they're pretty interchangeable, from an update perspective.

Design, then code (render, whatever).

He should also work more like an assembly line - do a scene, then send the renders for that scene to you and the coder to write/code that scene. That way you're all working in parallel, instead of sequentially.

If he has the full design fleshed out up front, he'll have goals to hit for each episode, and know exactly what needs to be accomplished.
If im not mistaken such suggestions had been made back in august 2018 with onyxdime admitting that changes are needed. Experience has shown that he is incorrigible.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If im not mistaken such suggestions had been made back in august 2018 with onyxdime admitting that changes are needed. Experience has shown that he is incorrigible.
Yeah, I made that suggestion. Maybe hearing it again, and being in a worse place, and recognizing his shortcomings ("know thyself") will lead to changes. Or not.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes