Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Amen bro, Incelstor is genius and his games are the best without any doubt.
I know for sure that his new game will be outstanding, maybe even better than Milfy City, with a new even higher quality(if that's even possible) animations, because after all, Incelstor is the man of his word.

Honestly, in this moment i'm absolutely euphoric.
I am glad there are people who can understand true art when they see it.
I have no doubts his next game will be even better than Milfy City, I am sure during all this time he has learned a lot and even written some ideas for his next game.
The ending of Milfy City is just a new, grander, beginning and I am truly excited to experience it.

TechWolf

Dec 29, 2017
So wait , i'm confused. Is this an Patreon post to say that he's not releasing the 0.7 update and skipping to 0.9? Or is it just a patreon post for the sake of having one while waiting for 0.7?

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
So wait , i'm confused. Is this an Patreon post to say that he's not releasing the 0.7 update and skipping to 0.9? Or is it just a patreon post for the sake of having one while waiting for 0.7?
He's going to throw together what he has for the little goblin roommate with some landlady content and finish the game in 2 updates.

Reactions: Q Who and TechWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have no doubts his next game will be even better than Milfy City, I am sure during all this time he has learned a lot and even written some ideas for his next game.
The ending of Milfy City is just a new, grander, beginning and I am truly excited to experience it.
There is art... and there is "modern" art... if you have alot of fantasy (i.e. living in dream land 24/7) or are stoned beyond comprehension this certainly would apply.
Normal people will just see this as a piece of trash a 3 year old could make with honest intensions and better art.

Reactions: Q Who

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
All I’m saying is I hope he can get himself right come 2020. Genuinely. I’m not wishing poor health on anyone, but if he expresses mental strain and burnout again in 2020 while maintaining this workload, I’ll just assume he’s a fool because there are clear countermeasures available to him. I’ll have no choice but to believe he chose not to use them, therefore, bringing it upon himself.
This was the last thing I said in my wall of text about his way of handling his issues in a wall of text back on December 1st, when he uploaded a version without the animations, reportedly still working on Caroline animations AND promising to deliver a BIG update with Sara in December (at the time). ICSTOR gives devs with actual burnout and mental issues a bad name.

His post reeks of blatant unprofessionalism and lack of discipline. No planning whatsoever. He has this idea that sounds great in his head and is willing to work on it until he gets bored and calls that shit "burnout", nah bruh, you just feeling the pressure of having multiple people call you out on your unprofessional bullshit. All you really wanna do is escape with people's money and continue rendering as a hobby but you know you can't do that, that's what this boils down to. You a hobbyist at heart, gifted money that you don't fuckin deserve, my guy.

Now he plans on rushing to the end of this game which a lot of people really love, including me, so he can work on his next "great idea" in his head and guess what? He's gonna get bored of that damn idea too before too long. Tsk, if you don't want to, how about you give the assets to someone who can actually do something with it, bruh. This ain't how I want to see this game end.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Weird to make excuses for him. bottom line is he has never delivered a finished game. As a dev that would eat me up to do something like that when you have that many people invested in you. The guilt would be overwhelming to me.
I know, right? I would feel so bad for letting down so many people.

Reactions: exsergal and QV

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
His post reeks of blatant unprofessionalism and lack of discipline. No planning whatsoever. He has this idea that sounds great in his head and is willing to work on it until he gets bored and calls that shit "burnout", nah bruh, you just feeling the pressure of having multiple people call you out on your unprofessional bullshit.
Good thing that all the other hardworking devs are not like this.

:whistle:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
maybe i m starting a war that i can t win but ok let' s go....... i have to sayed that i played billions of games here and elsewhere and i challenge everyone of you to find a game like this... in this game you can have sex scenes every night ( sarah must be implement but he will do this ) you can repeat event when you want and the quality of game is perfect...only few animator can do this ( endless , inkalicius are my favourite ) so i can t see a man attacked very hard like this i think that even his defects he doesn t deserve this... in this dark moment even more. He will finish the game. We haven t seen yet the new two updates so no one can criticies what still not exist ,let s wait let s play and at the end let' s rate.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
culture.jpg
Oh, honestly, i don't know if the new game made by our Lord and Savior Incelstor will be able to surpass such an amazing and flawless masterpiece that Milfy City is. But i'm sure about one thing - his new game will be absolutely outstanding piece of art which will be better than all other games that weren't created by our Lord and Savior Incelstor.

So let's wait for this new amazing experience, and of course, don't forget to support icstor financially, such a complex and outstanding work deserves all the money in the world.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is art... and there is "modern" art... if you have alot of fantasy (i.e. living in dream land 24/7) or are stoned beyond comprehension this certainly would apply.
Normal people will just see this as a piece of trash a 3 year old could make with honest intensions and better art.
Some of the renders look like photos, it takes a highly skilled person to make renders like those.
I am not saying ALL renders look good, after all there are like 10000 renders in this game alone, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes him half a month to make those scenes.
Some scenes are so highly detailed and realistic that I am left completely speechless.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Are you guys serious?!? You're being sarcastic right?!?

Reactions: Sugondese nuts

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Has he ever finished a game that wasn't rushed at the end? IS1 maybe? ICS got cut off at v.6 with a rushed ending. Villa has never been finished I think.
MAAAAAAYBE IS1, and thats the only possible one because the rest I know for a fact they are unfinished and rushed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maybe i m starting a war that i can t win but ok let' s go....... i have to sayed that i played billions of games here and elsewhere and i challenge everyone of you to find a game like this... in this game you can have sex scenes every night ( sarah must be implement but he will do this ) you can repeat event when you want and the quality of game is perfect...only few animator can do this ( endless , inkalicius are my favourite ) so i can t see a man attacked very hard like this i think that even his defects he doesn t deserve this... in this dark moment even more. He will finish the game. We haven t seen yet the new two updates so no one can criticies what still not exist ,let s wait let s play and at the end let' s rate.
Waiting for 0.6 certainly was worth it (sarcasm if you were in doubt)... and he is back to his old tricks... maybe even worse since he admitted to have lost all passion for this "project" of his.
What you describe as unique experience is basic for point and click games in an open world setting... and there are a lot... leave alone the RPG maker games that also include gameplay

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
But you're only allowed to rate the game, not them dev themselves, they are a protected class... so while the game may eventually turn out fine, the real concern is the dev never gets their just desert from the rating.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Oh, i totally understand your feelings, man, just pay no attention to all those jealous, untalented, blind fools who just can't fully appreciate our Lord and Savior Incelstor's talent. They are just blind and lost persons. And personally i don't have a drop of pity for them.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The whole situation with devs like Icstor gives me the vibes of lolcows like Wings of Redemption or DarksydePhil, or even SpoonyOne. They got very popular doing their hobby, which became work, but they still want it to stay that way, doing it just for fun, even though it already became their work. They refuse to get professional and when they are faced with responsibilities, like creating something bigger, doing Patreon goals and other obligations, they quit.

No, it's your job now, act like a responsible adult and a professional. You don't want to admit it, but a lot of people get invested in your product (monetarily and emotionally). If you fuck those people over, and you hurt their passion, you should expect the negativity rising towards you. I noticed that ChainZero already said something similar, so I don't want to parrot him, but this is not just having fun doing a hobby anymore, it's a job, you get paid for it. It's not like it's illegal or something, but it's just so not responsible thing to do.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Waiting for 0.6 certainly was worth it (sarcasm if you were in doubt)... and he is back to his old tricks... maybe even worse since he admitted to have lost all passion for this "project" of his.
What you describe as unique experience is basic for point and click games in an open world setting... and there are a lot... leave alone the RPG maker games that also include gameplay
i was vwery sad for update 0.6.... i m a SARAH fan ahahaha so no update for her...i was really desperate...but come on why have to attack him so hard? Maybe with two next update he will do somenthing special..i only say TO EVERYONE HERE to wait , don t eat him alive now just leave him work. I can t convict you if you haven t done anything yet...are you agree?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i was vwery sad for update 0.6.... i m a SARAH fan ahahaha so no update for her...i was really desperate...but come on why have to attack him so hard? Maybe with two next update he will do somenthing special..i only say TO EVERYONE HERE to wait , don t eat him alive now just leave him work. I can t convict you if you haven t done anything yet...are you agree?
I'd suggest you play his previous works than and check how him ending them with 2 Updates worked for the overall quality of the game...
again this is nothing new for him, he has done it before and each time the results are bad to catastrophical.
Everyone who had followed him for a while could see this was comeing from the first moment he announced the delays for 0.6 in August 2019

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes