bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Waiting for 0.6 certainly was worth it (sarcasm if you were in doubt)... and he is back to his old tricks... maybe even worse since he admitted to have lost all passion for this "project" of his.
What you describe as unique experience is basic for point and click games in an open world setting... and there are a lot... leave alone the RPG maker games that also include gameplay
Definitely worse, previous times it was just an update out of nowhere after delays that was just the end and acting like that was always the plan
This time around is straight up "Hey you, yes you, fuck you, I have been lying for 5 months about even working on the game and I am not finishing, please look forward to paying me for the next game I make and eat my cock"

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
i was vwery sad for update 0.6.... i m a SARAH fan ahahaha so no update for her...i was really desperate...but come on why have to attack him so hard? Maybe with two next update he will do somenthing special..i only say TO EVERYONE HERE to wait , don t eat him alive now just leave him work. I can t convict you if you haven t done anything yet...are you agree?
Yes, i totally agree with you my man, you are absolutely right.

Peace to all of dedicated, well-respected fans of our Lord and Saviour Incelstor, remember guys, he is THE BEST dev and we are THE BEST fans of THE BEST dev. So i think i'm gonna leave this toxic place and will be active only at our Lord and Savior Incelstor discord channel - a place full of smart people with self-esteem, place where you can actually discuss this amazing game, place with a plurality of opinions and dedicated, hard-working, and righteous moderators.

Stay strong, we'll prevail no matter what.

Love you all, fans of our Lord and Savior Incelstor.
huh.jpg

arms99

May 11, 2018
If only my boss was as understanding as icstor patrons. I could spend a year doing a task that should have taken two months and instead of getting reprimanded he’d give me a bonus. Then I’d lounge around for the next few months, giving to occasional lie about how hard I’m working. And after 4 months I’ll go to him and say “look man, I’ve been lying for last few months, I’ve lost all motivation and haven’t been working on the project you’ve been paying me for. But don’t worry, I’m going to cut off all the non-essential parts, rush the core aspect of the project and you’ll get it when I can be bothered”

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If only my boss was as understanding as icstor patrons. I could spend a year doing a task that should have taken two months and instead of getting reprimanded he’d give me a bonus. Then I’d lounge around for the next few months, giving to occasional lie about how hard I’m working. And after 4 months I’ll go to him and say “look man, I’ve been lying for last few months, I’ve lost all motivation and haven’t been working on the project you’ve been paying me for. But don’t worry I’m going to cut off all the non-essential parts, rush the core aspect of the project and you’ll get it when I can be bother”
I'll admit I take it a bit personally when people pay you hard-earned money and you make as much as he does you have a full-time job making more than most people in the world and then sit on your ass for 6+ months doing nothing because your a "sensitive artist" and you have not felt inspired. I would think he has the story written out for the whole game by now and it's just a matter of posing, rendering, and coding. icstor just does the posing and rendering so he can just get someone else to do that. There are a ton of devs that would kill for what he has. It's just selfishness on his part.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
To everyone who is defending ICSTOR, stop. This is EXACTLY how his other projects have gone.

He will produce a high quality 0.1, support it with 3-5 updates over the course of a year, then drop it for one reason or another. He has been taught that he can do that without any major blowback by the looks of his discord and patreon.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
i was vwery sad for update 0.6.... i m a SARAH fan ahahaha so no update for her...i was really desperate...but come on why have to attack him so hard? Maybe with two next update he will do somenthing special..i only say TO EVERYONE HERE to wait , don t eat him alive now just leave him work. I can t convict you if you haven t done anything yet...are you agree?
Hasn't that been every previous mantra? "Just wait, give him a chance and he'll deliver something special!" every single time it's always the same request... when do people finally get their heads out of the clouds and realize they're being taken for a ride....

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
News #19 - Update and Apologies
[...]
[...] and I’m hoping that there are still a lot of people waiting to see Linda, Sara and a few others characters again :)
I will translate ICSTOR's words for you into English: " I Hope there is still a lot of f**king mo**ns who will give me money for nothing because they like 3D characters I have been using in my game."

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
An even easier thing he could do is also simply hire an actual software engineer to replace his coder. I don't want to sound rude to his coder but Milfy City has some of the worst code I've seen in a game. 0.6 took five updates to fix all of the bugs that it had and that's just unacceptable imo.

The fact that ICSTOR thinks that's fine though and already has his coder working on his new game and implementing new ideas for new mechanics he's thought of makes me doubt that ICSTOR will ever make any change in the way he manages projects if he doesn't even realize how absurd it is having to do 5 bug fix updates every time he releases a new major update.
I looked at version 0.1 and thought "wow, this guy is really doing some innovative things in Ren'Py!". Around 0.5 I wasn't getting an event to happen, so I dug in the code to try to figure out why. Damn, talk about spaghetti and cryptic names!

But if you want to see even worse code, check out Daddy's Goodnight Kiss. Trying to fix some of his bugs made me stupider.

This will always be a very funny image:

View attachment 612287
Brute force rules!

I saw that and just shook my head.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
We play games to escape the realities and responsibilities of life for just a short while. So it seriously pisses me the fuck off when there's a situation like this. This guy is seriously giving devs a bad name and the fact that he sits and hides behind excuse after fucking excuse and uses mental health as a crutch to fall on is disrespectful to those who truly suffer from it. He just spent the last 4 months not doing ANYTHING all the while STILL taking money. If we are going off that bullshit progress bar that means 30% of this upcoming update is actual content, this is what people are paying for 30%. That also means he only ever does 30 percent of the work and he gasses himself up like he does more.

Suggestions telling him to either hire more or hire more competent workers is going to fall on deaf ears for the simple reason that it will require him to cough up that oh so cold hard cash he worked his ass off for. I honestly don't know how to word what I just read.

When you create anything whether it be food,drawings,books and video games it should always be for the enjoyment of the consumer but when monetary gain becomes priority then don't sit there and try to act like you still care when that's a bs lie.
With all the money he's making he has to pay those that help him make it, patreon also takes a cut but the vast majority is going to him. He's already boasted in the past of him using the money in the past to upgrade his rig, it takes more than hardware to make a game. People gave money to help fund development, when you think that most of these people still funding this game have helped this man live a life easier to that of their own is quite sad. Before this pandemic people had to go out and work 9 to 5s get their paycheck and were nice enough to help out this man all so he could sit around for months literally doing nothing.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, i totally agree with you my man, you are absolutely right.

Peace to all of dedicated, well-respected fans of our Lord and Saviour Incelstor, remember guys, he is THE BEST dev and we are THE BEST fans of THE BEST dev. So i think i'm gonna leave this toxic place and will be active only at our Lord and Savior Incelstor discord channel - a place full of smart people with self-esteem, place where you can actually discuss this amazing game, place with a plurality of opinions and dedicated, hard-working, and righteous moderators.

Stay strong, we'll prevail no matter what.

Love you all, fans of our Lord and Savior Incelstor.
View attachment 612321
What game is that pic from?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So ICSTOR is acting like an idiot? dude is making a lot of money from at home job, most people would love that.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes