MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This and Dreams of Desire were the first games I followed on this site. Atleast Linda and Sara are getting an ending. Wonder if 1.0 will be harem ending. Also kinda hoping those are repeatable scenes instead of getting credits and then back to the main menu since you know, its a sandbox.

PS: Wonder if BaDIK will take 1st place in the trending page now. I mean, it has more pages, more votes and more replies than this so I'm surprised it ain't #1 yet. It has less views though, but thats 3/4.
Big Brother has been dead for years now yet it's still, as of right now, 11th on the trending page and every few months we see a new game trying to leech off its continued popularity, I have no doubt the same will happen with this. BADIK probably won't over take it any time soon unless this thread gets locked to where only updates are allowed to be posted.

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
How can people be so blue-eyed and throw their money down the throat of a "developer" who has never finished a game?
Obviously, he only works to collect money and to satisfy his own desires!
If he loses interest in it, he talks himself out that he is "burnt out" and doesn't answer for months - only to say that he is already working on a newer, better game!
How does it work when he's burned out?

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cant remember the name of that dev, but acting lessons was so incredible good that he has enough fanbase for 10 years lol, Im sure he will raise
Tip - go to the main forum page. Right above "Announcements" is a quick search bar. Type "acting lessons". You'll see the name of the dev.

Oh, look, it's the same dev as BADIK. Imagine that!

No offense but i don't think you are in a position to give other devs advice here.
The one who looks unprofessional is You here.
Guys...from these comments I'm going to guess you've never done any professional work, or very little.

Everything Lewdlab said in his post is 100% correct.

Devs shouldn't rip on other devs, because:
  1. It's unprofessional
  2. It makes you look petty
  3. It gives others a license to rip on you
No matter what you think about MP, he's correct here.

How can people be so blue-eyed and throw their money down the throat of a "developer" who has never finished a game?
Obviously, he only works to collect money and to satisfy his own desires!
If he loses interest in it, he talks himself out that he is "burnt out" and doesn't answer for months - only to say that he is already working on a newer, better game!
How does it work when he's burned out?
He's finished at least 3 games, depending on your point of view. Robot's Touch, Taboo Request and IS1 were finished. IS2, Milf's Control and Milf's Villa were rushed to the end.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Interesting that you have nothing to say to the rest and most important part of my post!
But that says a lot ...
Tip - "Reply" to the post you're, well, replying to. That way people know what you're ... replying to.

I didn't necessarily disagree with the rest of your post.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
I do not understand why so many people still support him. If I get paid for something then I work for it and if I can't do that then at least I tell them why.

Reactions: Pogo123

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I do not understand why so many people still support him. If I get paid for something then I work for it and if I can't do that then at least I tell them why.
ICSTOR is an artist and we need to do our best to support him so he can craft more of his masterwork.
It is like a blacksmith forging iron swords over and over in the starting city, who buys iron swords when even a slime drops them?

ICSTOR is like that blacksmith you go to craft custom stuff as long as you bring him all the materials.
No materials = no cool stuff.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ICSTOR is an artist and we need to do our best to support him so he can craft more of his masterwork.
It is like a blacksmith forging iron swords over and over in the starting city, who buys iron swords when even a slime drops them?

ICSTOR is like that blacksmith you go to craft custom stuff as long as you bring him all the materials.
ICStor is drowning in Gold while his Forge has long gone out cold... can't craft any Weapons without fire.
It's not slimes that drop sharper swords than his it's better smithes and artificer that opened shops right next to him
If anything slimes (in general the weakest of all monsters) drop his weapons because his supporters/customers died fighting them useing his dull swords
...to keep your antology running

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Guys...from these comments I'm going to guess you've never done any professional work, or very little.

1. It's unprofessional

He's finished at least 3 games, depending on your point of view. Robot's Touch, Taboo Request and IS1 were finished. IS2, Milf's Control and Milf's Villa were rushed to the end.
No It isn't. Professionalism doesn't include just how many games you made it means working "professional". Being Professional means meeting deadlines, working your bone off until you satisfy your customers, being in touch with your Community etc. Criticizing someone "here" who bans regular supporters and (high tier) just because of asking some questions in their own Community is more than fair. If you say it makes you look "petty" or what else... I mean who the fuck cares in first place. Nobody feels like that. People who know how it works, who worked in real teams / projects and made something, do understand these kind of things better than anyone else.

You say "from the comments you guess nobody worked professional". Alright Sherlock Holmes, I guess you truly can find almighty people in a illegal fap community who just knows everything about everybody. Doctors, Psychologists or even freaking magicians you can find all of them here, telling you how the world really works. I'm impressed everyday.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Okay Icstor
Go "back" to "work", you have 2 updates you have to condense in a 20 minute one for a last fuck you to everyone to finish

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is one of the silliest and most naive arguments I've read on here.

No it isn't.

1. It's unprofessional
  1. Offering constructive criticism or calling out bad and actually UNPROFESSIONAL behavior of another Dev is not in itself unprofessional behavior by default. Now i haven't read EVERY single post made by another Dev here so i can't presume to speak for all of them but from the some i have read i have no idea why you would call them all "unprofessional" unless you are of the naive mindset that no dev should criticize another dev under any circumstance.
  2. It depends on the criticism itself, i am pretty sure PhillyGames wasn't "petty" when he called out Lust & Passion for the way he lashed out at the fans and some other devs.
  3. I am pretty sure they are aware of this and are fine with it otherwise they would be hypocrites. So the best way to avoid this happening to them is to not make the same mistakes. To me this seems simple enough.

So no he isn't correct, inserting some weird and arbitrary limit on what is "professional" and what is not does not extend to others giving constructive criticism or calling out bad behavior of another dev. In fact i can understand the frustration of many of the other Devs since they have 10 times the worth ethic and responsibility that ICSTOR has shown in the past year or 2 but he has more than 10 times the patreons than 95% of the Devs on this site. It's a shame because more and more Devs are gonna figure out that they can get away with lots of crap on name recognition alone.

I wish there was some better way to promote up and coming developers of new games that show lots of promise with games like Bad Teacher, Unleashed, Summer's Gone and many others but there isn't much we can do except watch them struggle to slowly build up those numbers while ICSTOR could legit take another break for about a year even sit on his ass doing absolutely nothing and i'd be surprised if he even lost 30% of his patreons and even if he lost 50% of them somehow he'd still out earn 90% of the Devs on this site and that's both a sad and scary fact that should honestly worry you. My Sweet Neighbors dev hasn't said a word since December of 2018 and he is still sitting at 2000 dollars a month, that's the power you have as a Dev once you build up enough of a recognition and fanbase, so yes i am all for other Dev's voicing their frustration with the ones who are actually being unprofessional. It would legit sadden me if guys like PhillyGames or DrPinkCake went this same route and they easily could since they built up a huge following too, stuff like this should worry everyone, quite a few people have figured out that there are no real consequences for pulling crap like this, it's not like at our jobs where if we do not meet the demands set before us we either get reprimanded immediately or even fired, here you can abuse the system and get away with it for as long as you want and still somehow have people jumping to your defense.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So no he isn't correct, inserting some weird and arbitrary limit on what is "professional" and what is not does not extend to others giving constructive criticism or calling out bad behavior of another dev. In fact i can understand the frustration of many of the other Devs since they have 10 times the worth ethic and responsibility that ICSTOR has shown in the past year or 2 but he has more than 10 times the patreons than 95% of the Devs on this site. It's a shame because more and more Devs are gonna figure out that they can get away with lots of crap on name recognition alone.
This should be in the OP. Some people just don't get it into their heads.

BTW, who's PhillyD? :ROFLMAO:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This game should still get the abandoned tag added to it as even with two more updates he will not finish what he promised when he started the game. There is no legal contract for him to complete the game but he made a verbal one that he does not plan to fulfill.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I still remember when ICSTOR said there would be a new male character as an MC friend
And it seems like that won't happen:BootyTime:

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes