NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think it was a joke. He should not care what they write.

By the way, what Lewdlab game are you developing?
I really doubt it's a joke, he himself hasn't had the best track record with his latest game and has gotten plenty of heat over it.

He made Dreams of Desire one of the best VN's on this site back in the day, he is currently making Midnight Paradise which so far has been a mixed bag for the most part, mostly due to some poor decisions on Lewdlab's part, but at least he is still going strong and hasn't given up, so can't fault him on that unlike ICSTOR.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I really doubt it's a joke, he himself hasn't had the best track record with his latest game and has gotten plenty of heat over it.

He made Dreams of Desire one of the best VN's on this site back in the day, he is currently making Midnight Paradise which so far has been a mixed bag for the most part, mostly due to some poor decisions on Lewdlab's part, but at least he is still going strong and hasn't given up, so can't fault him on that unlike ICSTOR.
The Lost Memories is over?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
He writes some weird things. I mean first of all, this is a job and there will be a time it won't make much fun any more. Like every developer has to experience. To be blunt Icstor doesn't seem to fit as game developer. NLT beat this guy with flying colors finally and has more patreons.

Some advice to all the other devs coming here to shit on Icstor - don't shit on other devs publicly. I'm not trying to defend the guy, it just makes you look unprofessional.
If you really want to bash someone, use an alt account.
The one who looks unprofessional is You here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Let's all remember one thing... We're in April. On a site that features games that aren't rocket sience (Compared to games along the lines of GTA and CoD and whatever else that hundreds of millions play)... and his games/updates are **ALWAYS** delayed

End of this year my ass. Yeah, maybe the next Milfy update will be end of this year. We're not seeing even a teaser of this new game until next April, at the earliest.
Man I just torture myself by clicking in here once a month to see what's happening.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I was Patreon for episode 1 and 2, when he said in a post that he could update every month :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, when I saw that the 3 episode took almost 3 months for 15 minutes of games , I unsubscribed, and I did well this guy is a fucking liar. For these next games even if it is better than this one, I would not even give it $ 1:mad::mad::mad:
Sorry for my english ^^

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
In summary a rich spoiled brat is bored with his new expensive toy and don't want to play it anymore and he will only play with it two more times if his overly attached mommies and daddies continue to feed him with more candies until his new more expensive toy arrives.

Did I get it right? :WeSmart:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
This game still seems to have a lot of people that care about it a lot and want to see it continue to get properly developed. If the dev has truly lost interest in continuing to make it, has he thought about licensing it to someone else? I know it's never been done before, but you could share the models and backgrounds with another dev so they can continue to develop it in return for a percentage of the patreon. That's what I'd do if I lost interest in something that I was making but it was still generating a lot of money and interest.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
In fact, he did nothing, but he declared that he was 70% complete.
This happened again, not even surprisingly.
Now we can confirm that he is a fraudster.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
First post.
Have to say this Site is well managed and have amazing content to offer {especially for piratez}

However...
I was a patreon of Icstor but after he spitted on my & thousands of other faces i canceled my pledges...

Icstor is the worst dev we ever saw yes even more worse than some of the triple a studios.
Caught this guy by lying all over the place & making nothing except excuses all day.
Game is dead, time to move on hopefully this game will get the abandoned tag soon cause in this stadium its only cancer.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only thing that is nice about this is that we won't have to deal with Sara the gremlin anymore. :cool:
Sara's a gorgeous, cute, sweet girl and I daresay probably the most honest and genuine relationship the MC has in this game next to Caroline. At least these two gained genuine feelings for him along the way rather than crazy Linda whose feelings border on the psychotic since she once wanted to drug him, tie him up, and then rape him.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
First post.
Have to say this Site is well managed and have amazing content to offer {especially for piratez}

However...
I was a patreon of Icstor but after he spitted on my & thousands of other faces i canceled my pledges...

Icstor is the worst dev we ever saw yes even more worse than some of the triple a studios.
Caught this guy by lying all over the place & making nothing except excuses all day.
Game is dead, time to move on hopefully this game will get the abandoned tag soon cause in this stadium its only cancer.
It's nice to see that at least some people like you are doing the right thing. I hope from now on even more people will be more selective about who they gonna support and support only hard working and honest devs.

And about abandoned tag, I wouldn't get my hopes high. He'll probably "finish" this game with half assed updates as he did with his previous games. People was hoping that MC will be different and he learned from his past mistakes, but it's not the case as we all can see.

With his upcoming game I bet he will increase his patron numbers even more. Adult games world is mostly an unfair world where mostly assholes earn more money and dominate it while the most good devs trying to survive.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:KEK:
all this crying about someone else money lul

But thats sad that game is over.
The saying goes "A fool and his money are soon parted."
I propose an extension to this:
"A fool and their money are soon parted but those that complain over money that isn't theirs are yet the greater fools."

I'm personally grateful that I never gave ICSTOR any money.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some advice to all the other devs coming here to shit on Icstor - don't shit on other devs publicly. I'm not trying to defend the guy, it just makes you look unprofessional.
If you really want to bash someone, use an alt account.
In all fairness though, there are devs who are actually committed to their games. They might get stressed out and "burned out" working on these games and VNs full-time or part-time, but they work tirelessly to get the job done and improve their craft because they're passionate about it and they want to honour the committment they've made to their fans and patrons. ICSTOR, by their own admission no less, seems to lack that passion. They're a talented artist when it comes to the character models, renders, and animations, but if they don't have the passion and drive to properly finish their projects, then why are they still doing it?

Devs who call out ICSTOR have every right to do so because while they're working their butts off fighting for Patreon table scraps to keep their passion projects alive, ICSTOR rests on their laurels for months then claims to be "burned out" and gives up on yet another game. If ICSTOR doesn't have the same kind of passion as these other smaller devs have to make good, complete games and respect the many fans and patrons who got them to where they are, then they should just quit altogether.

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019
He's better at scamming than politics, and best of that is people still believing in him. He's making enough money every month to have several employees and animating all this doesn't take that much time, it's just rendering.
Sad story is that I really wanted to see what's up with story of school therapist and teacher

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes