Caveman123

May 5, 2017
I tried to download using the PC download links but they seem to all use the mac version. Not talking about the first 2 links btw, trying them now. Mega might be the right one but a bunch of the other download links for PC were for the mac version.

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017
I trust Icstor's patreons as I dont anyone else's to do whats right and vote rightfully. That being Celia and Violet.

Also when can we kill Violet's brother? :FeelsGoodMan:
Seeing as he is aiming to release 0.3 at the end of this month, and by the wording on that post i think he might just focus mainly on 1 character going forward.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Seeing as he is aiming to release 0.3 at the end of this month, and by the wording on that post i think he might just focus mainly on 1 character going forward.
Still either of the two works for me.
If they vote for sara like they do in every fucking game because she looks like she is 15 I aint even playing the update.

EDIT: Also I think that this update was supposedly focused only on the mom. I didnt even know the scenes with Caroline were because he finally decided to do 2 characters instead of 1.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
amazing update i love caroline route
juste a little disapointed about her last scene, i have hoped a blowjob or maybe a titjob without clothes but its even better than nothing

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
amazing update i love caroline route
juste a little disapointed about her last scene, i have hoped a blowjob or maybe a titjob without clothes but its even better than nothing
Yeah last scene was pretty meh. Specially considering the previous ones, but still happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Poor old MC.. just as he thought he was finally going to dip his wick with mum at the weekend.....
Could've it been better to see him knock one out in his bedroom after that "unfortunate event"?

lmao

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Good update but to short for how long it took.
Thats the problem when you make a game like this. Since it doesnt have any gameplay, it seems like its short as fuck. If it was in RPGM with some gimmicky shit like Milf's Control you would need hours to finish it.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Hey, I did something dumb and clicked through a bit of dialog without realizing it at first.

I got the empty envelope, but I missed what I'm actually supposed to do with it? I think it said something about a note but I can't figure out what to do.
Go to your locker and use the envelope on your pens

Ron

Apr 25, 2017
Nice Update, but this game be more interesting if they show more sex scene,especially with Linda :D

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Do I have to start from the beginning? My saves are kicking me back to the main menu after I woke up in the morning (where the last version ended)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes