riexor

May 27, 2017
Good update. I kinda wish they followed the threads they opened in .1 (aunt/neighbor/celia etc) but it was pretty damn good.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
what is the difference between normal and compressed PC version? besides size of course:)
Don't know how they handled it this time but it usually comes with a bit of decreased quality for images; from my experience it's usually not noticeable. It's also pre-patched, so you don't have to apply the incest patch yourself.

Edit: If you want full details on what they did you can message the person who did it, there's a link to their profile on the first page.

Reactions: mindbender2805

shran

Dec 26, 2016
really good update , its crazy to see how much content you have in 2 month , don't think any game even with 6month could have done better

a bit salty about mom ending and not enough sara scene but still incredible update

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That update was straight fire, 10/10 animations. Also Bob is kinda a cool dude so i felt bad for him and went #TeamBob when it comes to Twins route and tricked them every time, burn the crazy witches . :D

Miramar1

Apr 27, 2018
Judy has got to be one of the winners, can't let that plotline hang and the potential crazy stuff she's up to with the hints we've seen

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
I guess that teachers office thing is not finished yet? I just get that "attention attention" every time i go to school, but cant do anything in the office.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i wanted to tell Bob what Zuri was up to but when i couldn't i just lied to the twins. Don't want to take everything from the guy. I also really want to save Violet, because i'm a shmuck. Might give the twins 1 real name cause Bob cockblocked my weekend.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
I like the twins. It would be worth it if after screwing them over you can offer them actual assistance and have like a slaves house where later on you can bring your sisters and mother for ecstasy sessions.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
I guess that teachers office thing is not finished yet? I just get that "attention attention" every time i go to school, but cant do anything in the office.
You must be going to the wrong room, Celia is waiting in Her office, to tell you she's being blackmailed and wants your help to catch them. Its the office where you accessed her PC, not the teachers room where her drawer is for putting her little presents.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
You must be going to the wrong room, Celia is waiting in Her office, to tell you she's being blackmailed and wants your help to catch them. Its the office where you accessed her PC, not the teachers room where her drawer is for putting her little presents.
That part was already in the last version.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Great update, looking forward to the next update with all the sections that have been set up ready for the future.
Would be nice if you could keep all the jobs open all the time so that we can still get money from cleaning, books, photo shoots etc... especially if large payments ($200, $150) to characters are going to happen in the future.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes