Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Without Linda, these polls do not make any sense. Without her the Milfy city is an empty and gray place. :FeelsBadMan:
Do not be sad he said the winners will not appear in the next poll but he will add a bit of Linda as well as Sara in v0.2. But the next poll will surely win her again!
I hope that we will get rid of this idiot Bob with Linda in v 0.4!

Reactions: flanby and Hadgar

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, it looks like the only stable relationship is with ... Celia....
She is always available on the webcam and in the toilet ... contrary to all other ladies that our hero knew

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
Someone please help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "C:\Users\Callum Joyce\Documents\My Games\stuff\Games\Game data\Milfy_City-0.2b-all\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Callum Joyce\Documents\My Games\stuff\Games\Game data\Milfy_City-0.2b-all\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
  File "C:\Users\Callum Joyce\Documents\My Games\stuff\Games\Game data\Milfy_City-0.2b-all\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 85, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
It happens the second i open the game

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Soooo....

WTF is the point of the incest patch if they're still constantly referred to as your mother/sister anyway? does the patch literally just change it from 'mom' to 'linda'?

EDIT: nvm apparently the compressed version is pre-patched?

Gravis_93

Jan 6, 2018
the download on the first page ist for version 0.2 is there anybody who can give me a link for 0.2b? thanks in advance

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I know i'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but about how much time till next update? :D Got a bit addicted to this game

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm glad I checked this out. The models are so nice and the animations are amazing, but I think my favorite part has to be the fact that the mom is the one who initiates everything instead of the MC like usual. It adds so much more sexyness to the whole thing.

Reactions: Shagrynn

paulmall

Dec 9, 2017
can someone please help me with one part of the game? i can't open the teachers room. Does it have a key or something?

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes