cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
Anyone else getting errors and crashes to main menu when trying to read SMSs and clicking on linda first thing in the morning?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah but he could also copy and paste the link and help me, I mean this not so hard I think
Mmmh, i don't think he had it. I don't have it. When we link a post we used threadsearch to find it unless we took the long route and started browsing through pages.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
For the people answering questions here, thank you for helping, but please stop. Anything that deals with goes here:

I and other mods will continue to delete posts that do.

Reactions: luisar018

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save for just before the new patch and content?
Reinstalled my computer and saved my files but they are gone anyway... Any help is appreciated! :)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Decent size for an update, no complaints there.

I'm a bit miffed that even more characters are introduced while we still didn't get a single scene for the therapist (or the neighbor and aunt for that matter), except for non-interactive secret pics. Then again I'm not a patron so I don't really get to bitch. A tad more penetration would've also been nice, instead of hand-, foot-, boob- or blowjobs from everyone and their dog.

TenAndTen

Jan 8, 2018
I really hope that 0.3 will include a lot more Sara and Judy content, they are my favs. Too bad I can't pledge to ICSTOR for now to vote.

Reactions: Yennefer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really hope that 0.3 will include a lot more Sara and Judy content, they are my favs. Too bad I can't pledge to ICSTOR for now to vote.
I'd dare betting that Sara will end up as the poll winner. She was a very close second to Caroline in the first poll. Judy barely get any votes :'(

TenAndTen

Jan 8, 2018
I'd dare betting that Sara will end up as the poll winner. She was a very close second to Caroline in the first poll. Judy barely get any votes :'(
Too bad for Judy then :'( but, after the pool event, there's a big chance that Sara might get her 5 minutes :eazyHype:

Reactions: Yennefer

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
meh did not like this update felt like it was not that much stuff into this update lol ...but thats me

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes