bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
We arguably already got more action with Celia than anyone else and the aunt doesn't look too hot in the secret pics (not to mention her body is ridiculously stereotype).

Judy would be amazing, both visually and from a storytelling perspective, but she's not related to you so I don't have much hope anyone will vote for her. Apparently banging your relatives is like 7000% hotter for everyone ever on patreon.
Not too fond of the aunt either, much better than Sara, but pretty meh compared to the rest of the girls.

Best case for me would be most content for Violet and Celia.

As I have said I trust Icstor and its patreons in the content of the updates, because so far his are amongst the few games that dont make me skip updates because I see the changelog and wonder how can people be so incredibly tasteless.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me any family update is the best! I play this kind of game only for the incest thing.
But i also hope in a Judy update! She is so fucking hot! Damn Therapist! I wanna see MC fuck her on the couch!

Top priority for me taste XD
Mom
Caroline
Aunt
Sara
Celia/Judy

Reactions: Mikedazz1

chylin

May 3, 2018
Me PC:
Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.6tGhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
4 GB ram

Surelly is not a powerfull pc, but i think is good enough to let me play this kind of game. I play also the witcher 2 without problem, so... perhaps i need to update some codec? But i use vlc and see many anime too without problem. But... if someone have more advice for me, i surelly try to do it.
The ram might be an issue here.
On mine Win10 ver 1803 with just Firefox opened (with couple of tabs) 2nd animation you mentioned caps at 4,7GB RAM (0.2GB more than 1st and 3rd for some reason)
So your PC may be using swap at this point and that will cause lag.

If you move back and repeat the scene, is it also laggy?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Of course you do, young Oedipus.
lol i am not so young 1983* so XD

The ram might be an issue here.
On mine Win10 ver 1803 with just Firefox opened (with couple of tabs) 2nd animation you mentioned caps at 4,7GB RAM (0.2GB more than 1st and 3rd for some reason)
So your PC may be using swap at this point and that will cause lag.

If you move back and repeat the scene, is it also laggy?
mmm I did not know that having open firefox could create so many problems
Surelly yestarday i had firefox open... like 4 pages open on firefox.
Torrent and if i am not wrong megadownloader to >.> perhaps the problem is that.

I have a P7P55D as a motherboard
Do you think that i need to upgrade the ram to at last 8gb? Because i do not know how many ram me PC can use.
I also use windows 7 ice.

I need to try the game without open any program and see if that change the thing.

D

Deleted member 586894

got black screen when played, any advice ?
(I downloaded Compressed ver)

chylin

May 3, 2018
lol i am not so young 1983* so XD

mmm I did not know that having open firefox could create so many problems
Surelly yestarday i had firefox open... like 4 pages open on firefox.
Torrent and if i am not wrong megadownloader to >.> perhaps the problem is that.

I have a P7P55D as a motherboard
Do you think that i need to upgrade the ram to at last 8gb? Because i do not know how many ram me PC can use.
I also use windows 7 ice.

I need to try the game without open any program and see if that change the thing.
8GB is in my opinion needed nowdays. Firefox alone eats ram like Cookie Monster cookies.
your motherboard with this CPU can use up to 16GB (DDR3). 8GB Should be enough. Try to match your current RAM sticks.
If you don't know what ram you are currently using check it with CPU-Z (google it)
If you need more information pm me, Don't know if this thread is the best place to do pc upgrade ;)

D

Deleted member 586894

If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:
thank you
I already download and install it from this link -->

the images shows in folder rep, but didnt shows on the game

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
thank you
I already download and install it from this link -->

the images shows in folder rep, but didnt shows on the game
Are the images showing correctly for you now in the game?

Aug 28, 2017
If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:
Out of curiosity, do you need to install those codecs to run the game properly/smoothly?

I never did but the images show up fine. Are they self contained in the game, or part of some codec packages?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
still black
Got to \game\images\intro\ and try to open 20.jpg in your computer. Does it work?

Out of curiosity, do you need to install those codecs to run the game properly/smoothly?

I never did but the images show up fine. Are they self contained in the game, or part of some codec packages?
Lots of times they're already there, included in many 3rd party codec packs. If it works then you don't need to do anything :).

Aug 28, 2017
Lots of times they're already there, included in many 3rd party codec packs. If it works then you don't need to do anything :).
Yep, I guess they're already included in the game.

Couple of questions please, how much quality difference between the regular and the compressed version?
and are the pictures compressed only or also the animations?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes