Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
@Big.Joe, start reading the OP.

Haters will hate no matter what he do. Any excuse will feed their circle jerking.

I do hope he doesn't do like bigpenniser mentioned (haven't played other games from this dev) and simply let newly introduced characters be forgotten later.
Do you mean the front page ? i did read it, and the walkthrough and many posts, but i still cant find it

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Definition of salon
: an elegant apartment or living room (as in a fashionable home)
That is just a coincidence. MC literally talks about just exploring the city and checking this place out. Do you have to explore your city to check out your living room lol?

Most likely the Dev had plans of the scene taking place in a salon but didn't get around to it before the release. Or it is just poorly written which would be odd for this game.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I just finished the 0.2b update and this game never ceases to amaze me. The mom is so kinky and horny and the sisters are so affectionate and sweet. The animations are so good they put some triple A titles to shame. The character models are choice and the effects (like depth of field) adds a massive aesthetic to the game. Bar none one of the best incest games I have played yet. Icstor has taken a perfect formula for this genre and bumped it up a notch. I'm officially a fanboy now.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i had played all Icstor game, and never disappointed me.
I guess if this game have fully completed, i would don't mind to play it many times.

Long duration, big potential story, a lot of womens, many places, easy to get money, doesn't need crack.

Perhaps the only thing issue was the title. It's not fully milf. But also have sister, friends, sister friends, twins, etc.

I really hope this game not gonna abandoned like BIG BROTHER.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Nerttu

Are you sure you are in the right thread as those users that you quoted ARE posting in the RIGHT thread.

Judy is the counselor you later get to go to their house if you unlock it. Though all you can do is unlock her house as that's the end of the content for the spot.

The sisters shop is also from this game.
There is a thread " MilfyCity:Walkthrough&FAQ". Imo those questions should be THERE.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Keep getting called by Celia to the Teacher's Office. Clicking on her says work in progress. How far are we able to go in this update?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
If i may to discuss about what could be awesome for next update:
1. Explore Macy and Delilah, maybe 1-2 scene, maybe for girlfriend route?
2. Open up 4 house in the map which call "work in progress", Jena, Celia, Aunty, and Neighbor. But i don't to expect them for sex, maybe not in this update.
3. I have no idea about connection between neighbor with family, maybe Icstor gonna separate them from MC family
4. Focusing on Celia route, and i will be happy, maybe corrupting her more?
5. What's Gym for? We (still) didn't saw any Gym teacher.
6. I guess Headmaster's gender will be women. Probably milf, older than everyone. but doing sex with her? i don't know.
7. With big map like that, it should open more area. I saw hospital, church, ferris wheel, stadium/dome, and hotel. CMIIW.
8. Is it time to have sex with linda, caroline & sara?

With so many potential story line, this game is far from completed. Maybe until update v0.10 ? it's okay for me but maybe not for other people. "I want him to fuck all his family, that's enough", i think some people here have that thought.
I don't want this game to be rush.

Ohh, i forgot, yesterday, ICSTOR make polling character for v0.3, if anyone know the result, it should be great to post in here. Thanks.

Reactions: Namco15

kellybuchberger

Dec 3, 2017
Well, all in all, I think the 0.2b update is pretty great. Sure, the tease with Mom REALLY sucks, but I get that they need to extend the game in that regard.

My biggest issue with the update is getting to school when the alarm warns you, the MC, that you've been summoned to go visit Celia in her office. And then? "Work in progress". Why throw that in the update at all if you're just going to shut it down right away? Seems counterproductive in every sense of the word.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Okey, so here's a little talk about the actual update...
Since the last update (0.1f) in february, it's been 3 months, and i have to say, i'm a bit disappointed.
I was planning on becomming patreon because i really enjoyed the 0.1f,
hell, i repeated the game several times, unlocking everything for the fun of it!

This update tho.
I expected more on the family characters. Instead i got 2 prostitutes and a dirty "father".
Sadest part, is when i reach the end of the new and read "it's the end, unless patreon say so".
Seriously? Where's the feeling? The artistic touch of a developer?
Instead, patreons pay, to give the developer a story he can't imagine on his own...?

I mean, i still keep this game as favourite, but it's not worth my economic support just yet.
Maybe next update. I'll see where it's going.
I'm just saying, latest update (0.2b) was underwhelming.

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
For the next few updates I hope the dev works with what characters he already has in the game. When a dev starts putting lots of characters in a game with 'work in progress' 99% of the time it usually means the dev hasn't written the story before development and instead just bought lots of models. This then leads to crash and burn of the project.

Which characters are in the game already are more than enough to build a good story with saucy scenes.

V1 was amazing. V2 was great in places but nothing in comparison to V1. Hope this doesn't end up the typical project that we usually get from Incestor.

Reactions: Spoker1989
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes