tx650

Mar 6, 2017
anyone tell me how to place the spycam in bathroom
You don't, you are supposed to use it on the door when someone else is in the bathroom to spy on them. In my experience though, at a certain point you stop running into instances where someone else is in the bathroom. So it sort of becomes useless.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
@Big.Joe, start reading the OP.

Haters will hate no matter what he do. Any excuse will feed their circle jerking.

I do hope he doesn't do like bigpenniser mentioned (haven't played other games from this dev) and simply let newly introduced characters be forgotten later.
Apparently for this one the very secondary characters, like the twins for example, aint getting shit unless his patreons ask for it (Please dont ask for it). BUT, from what I gather from his post and the way he words the polls, I believe that hes got the content for the mom, Caroline, Violet, Celia, Judy, etc; and its just a question of prioritizing depending on what the patreons decided on each update, but they are all getting what he has planned.

Thats what I understand from what I have read, anyways.

Now, from past experiences with his games, in Milf's Control for example, there were a couple of characters that were clearly secondary from their first appearance, and I dont know if by patreons choice (I dont know if he was doing the polls around that time) or by his own plans, some of them, arguably the best ones he added, got a couple more scenes when some others didnt.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Mind blowing renders and impossibly realistic animations. Oh I love this game. Can't wait for the next version.

MC helped the twins and betrayed his father, I guess something bad is going to happen. (we all know why). hope that does not effect MC badly. And all of those how helped thx very much.

ICSTOR keep up the good work and keep amazing us.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
SoS Please help.
I play v0.2b by use save from v0.1f
When I met celia in teacher office
It's show under progress or something.
Anyone can help it's bug or wait v0.3

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
SoS Please help.
I your talking about the scene where she asks you to help find out who the blackmailer is, I believe that's the end of that story line for this update with her.......................Peace!!

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
SoS Please help.
Celia did not receive any updates in 0.2 so everything for her is still under progress.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Completely unrelated to everything, but this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the best pic in the game.

Change my mind.
I know right??
What would be awesome as hell, is eventually having all those pics make it to actual game play in the story.
With the animations he's got going in the game, that would clearly put his game over the top, of all others out there.............................Peace!!

Reactions: Namco15

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
A well made game, but it feels strange that every girl wants to have sex with MC from the start. Especially mom, that's kinda weird.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
bow to you all icstor !!! the update is so incredibly good the whole game is so good the animations the graphics everything at its best nievau there is hardly anything better Milfy City is a true masterpiece and it has every sec we had to wait more than worthwhile I am looking forward to so incredible

on the next update and I hope the icstor again takes the time he needs as for this update which by the way also (at least for me) has funtioniert completely without errors .... and then to mom and the beuiden sisters I loose them all finally not so fucked idiots and the little sister who is so cute

big sis with the one must really feel sorry for what happened to her and mom? omg that is so hot ........ I have almost everything completed only the last 3 scenes that you can replay on the pc from the mc on the last page I have not found / unlocked because I must have missed something maybe

hes hes or someone can give me a tip but sundress? I can only say the best of this update / game and just recommend everyone to play there because you can not go wrong

Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes