Leonero

May 4, 2017
Sorry, what is the difference between fil PC and compressed PC?

is it the same or are there more files?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What's up with the cosplay stuff, keeps giving me $0 am i scoring to low? if so how does the scoring work?

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Work is still in progress i.e. no new Celia scenes in v0.2 wait for another update.
Damn ..... 0.2 Do you practice? Whether the game is over or not, I will not be able to catch it at all. First of all, the story with my mom and the weekend date and my sister seems to be over, and the story with my younger brother is still on the weekend. And the counselor's house was open, but it probably ended there.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@Big.Joe, start reading the OP.

Haters will hate no matter what he do. Any excuse will feed their circle jerking.

I do hope he doesn't do like bigpenniser mentioned (haven't played other games from this dev) and simply let newly introduced characters be forgotten later.
I've played every ICSTOR game, you have nothing to worry about in that regard. Apart from a rushed finale of his last two games due to nazitreon icstor has been rock solid.

Sep 21, 2017
GREAT UPDATE! ...I still feel tingly inside---like when I got that prostate exam from a hot MILF:tf:
THE TENSION! THE BUILD UP!! (towards sex with ALMOST the WHOLE FAMILY) Its MOTHERFUCKING ART!!:eazyHype:
...I`m spent...:FeelsGoodMan:

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
Are there any other games out there with animations similar to this? Loving it so far and I need more!

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Managed to do it with the Twins.
I was kinda dissapointed with this update, with the little sis getting the short end of the stick, with the same exact scene (BJ) in a slightly different place. The big sis, same, just dry humping (same scene as before) and the mom scene blueballing you and wonder who gets a sex scene? a character that has never been seen before and hasn't really got any development, nobody cares about the dad's secretary but the mom\sisters is what we're after.
ICSTOR has done the mistake of many other devs by making pointless characters have sex scenes while the main don't after so damn long, the buildup with the mom just has been thrown away.
I don't care about the "twins" that are just going to "bad end" you when there's the mom waiting to be pounded since day 1 alongside with the slutty big sister and the naughty but cute little sister.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I was kinda dissapointed with this update, with the little sis getting the short end of the stick, with the same exact scene (BJ) in a slightly different place. The big sis, same, just dry humping (same scene as before) and the mom scene blueballing you and wonder who gets a sex scene? a character that has never been seen before and hasn't really got any development, nobody cares about the dad's secretary but the mom\sisters is what we're after.
ICSTOR has done the mistake of many other devs by making pointless characters have sex scenes while the main don't after so damn long, the buildup with the mom just has been thrown away.
I don't care about the "twins" that are just going to "bad end" you when there's the mom waiting to be pounded since day 1 alongside with the slutty big sister and the naughty but cute little sister.
It's the second release, give it time. ICSTOR would be stupid to blow his load on a v0.2 of his game and make both sisters and the mom fuckable this early during development. He needs to keep his game interesting for a longer time or else his earnings might tank. Don't forget that those games are how he makes a living.

Reactions: John573
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes