misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, this is just second update (v0.2) so please don't expect too much about having sex.
For main character (linda, caroline, sara) if i become Icstor, i will put sex scene for them on nearly end game.
If you put sex scene on 2nd/3rd update, what will you do on next update? Everyting has done.
I guess for Celia update, MC is close to fuck in her house, because she is secondary character. So on twins and aunty.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Guys, this is just second update (v0.2) so please don't expect too much about having sex.
For main character (linda, caroline, sara) if i become Icstor, i will put sex scene for them on nearly end game.
If you put sex scene on 2nd/3rd update, what will you do on next update? Everyting has done.
I guess for Celia update, MC is close to fuck in her house, because she is secondary character. So on twins and aunty.
Yeah put them at the end , because everyone like to get blueballs and cucked. If he really ment to put them at nearly close to end he would develope relationship with Linda slower like ALOT slower. I can see that happening with Caroline tho. And why is it end of the world if MC has sex early on , if he is creative enough he can make 3 different paths dependable on choices of that character. Take twist for example , so far if you tell them true company names you get to fuck them. On the other hand who knows what else happens to dad and company because of that.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Icstor is a very efficient team, no doubt, they know what they are doing and deliver what their fans want.
Art/animations are good and dialogues way better than their previous games.
But, i've never been able to like the MC in their games, and i don't see why they always need to use the night groping thingy...also the same pattern in every icstor product, the MC don't have to fight hard to get the girls, they are always all crazy of his dick, a magic ward !

Being said, they are one the rare trusted and reliable team outhere and deserve plenty their success.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Should I feel bad about ruining the father's marriage AND business, all for the sake of the MC's sexual gratification?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Should I feel bad about ruining the father's marriage AND business, all for the sake of the MC's sexual gratification?
The one dad who didn't mysteriously abandon his family or isn't a scumbag mafia guy and he gets cucked by his son! :cryingface:

RIP good dads of the world.

Moral of story, just be a deadbeat if you are in an incest plot I guess.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
I "discovered" this game on Thursday and it has been updated to a new version with more content on Saturday...
: :FeelsGoodMan:

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes