megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I guess we could start a betting line on what version/relationship level will lead to vaginal intercourse with:
1) Linda (my guess, 0.4 and Relationship 3 or 4)
2) Sara(0.3, Relationship 3)
3) Caroline(0.5, Relationship 4)
4) Celia(0.4, Relationship 3(I'm still guess she becomes hypersubmissive by Rel 5)
5) Aunt(0.6? Dunno whether Rel system being used)
6) Lily((0.6? A 3some with Sara Seems possible)
7) Therapist(0.7? 3some with her and Linda? Or her and Celia?)
8) Violet(0.5? 3some with Caroline?)

I still maintain the "family orgy" tease only happens at or near game end. Repeatable events are appreciated, devs!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Mom scenes tend to just dwindle away, All i'm getting to do is perve on her changing in the morning and watch mc's dad fuck her while she is sleeping. Is there any further mom content to come ??

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Do we know when Dev will release complete walkthrough for v0.2?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
works perfectly at my image viewer/explorer after install codec, but it still does not show in the game
No idea man. Sorry. Might try to download a new copy of the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The only thing i disliked a bit was the introduction of the slutty twins right now.
There was already Linda/mother, Carol, Sara, the two friends of the sisters, the teacher Celia , the school councilor and the director. There was also the neighboor family.

Too many female characters.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I GUESS he means that he should have kept continuing the already stablished stories instead of adding 2 more that are just for this update?

But then again, Icstor does that a lot in his game, introducing secondary characters that appear only once, and I can appreciate that. Not in this case, because I didnt like the twins, but in general, the more the merrier.

Reactions: Namco15

Miramar1

Apr 27, 2018
Storyline is blazing along ridiculously quick for banging the mother. The cockblock at the last second was funny but for all intents and purposes MC boned his mom. Usually that's the endgame payoff, and it was basically achieved in just the second update. Wonder what ICSTOR has planned to keep it interesting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I GUESS he means that he should have kept continuing the already stablished stories instead of adding 2 more that are just for this update?

But then again, Icstor does that a lot in his game, introducing secondary characters that appear only once, and I can appreciate that. Not in this case, because I didnt like the twins, but in general, the more the merrier.
I like this human, (s)he understands (reading the whole message probably helps). :p

He already introduced 10 female characters with version 0.1. I think introducing new ones should wait at least until the characters already ingame had a bit more of story content but as you said this seems to be his MO, maybe to create more hype.
Anyway that is a minor problem so long he keeps delivering updates like this one (content wise).

Reactions: Namco15

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I like this human, (s)he understands (reading the whole message probably helps). :p

He already introduced 10 female characters with version 0.1. I think introducing new ones should wait at least until the characters already ingame had a bit more of story content but as you said this seems to be his MO, maybe to create more hype.
Anyway that is a minor problem so long he keeps delivering updates like this one (content wise).
Doing it early on is the only way that makes sense...

If he'd done it further into the project people would just accuse him of milking or some other ridiculous stalling shenanigans. It's fairly obvious the scope of this game is going to be very large, establishing this early on is not a bad thing.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
guys, could you help me ? I dont know how to get the key to carolines room. I know that i have to go to her shop and unlock the window somehow, but how do i do that exactly ? i cant click on it or anything. sorry for being stuipd

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@Big.Joe, start reading the OP.
Doing it early on is the only way that makes sense...
If he'd done it further into the project people would just accuse him of milking or some other ridiculous stalling shenanigans. It's fairly obvious the scope of this game is going to be very large, establishing this early on is not a bad thing.
Haters will hate no matter what he do. Any excuse will feed their circle jerking.

I do hope he doesn't do like bigpenniser mentioned (haven't played other games from this dev) and simply let newly introduced characters be forgotten later.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes