xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed the update.
I will say it was frustrating at the lack of sex with mother. However that's really because of how quickly the relationship had developed in the first installment. So i can see why dev wanted to throw obstacles in the way. Just hope those obstacles are overcome quickly.

TenAndTen

Jan 8, 2018
Enjoyed the update.
I will say it was frustrating at the lack of sex with mother. However that's really because of how quickly the relationship had developed in the first installment. So i can see why dev wanted to throw obstacles in the way. Just hope those obstacles are overcome quickly.
Honestly, I think t hat in the next update we might get some Linda scenes, it was too close to call it a day

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
meh did not like this update felt like it was not that much stuff into this update lol ...but thats me
It's not as big as the original release, for obvious reasons, but there's a lot more new content than your average patreon update offers.
Not exactly the content I was hoping for but that's neither here nor there.

Reactions: bigpenniser

chylin

May 3, 2018
Have no previous experiences with such model of game release so nothing to compare, but I'm quite amazed at the amount on new content since previous update. Will be waiting for 28th ;)

bigdaddy1time

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone else get a glitch where a black square appears in the middle of the screen?

And also one where you go somewhere random(like Carolines room or shop to buy wine) and all highlights disappear from the screen aswell as the leave button?

Pretty gamebreaking bug, seeing as I can't continue the weekend event with Linda or talk to Caroline...
Got that as well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe your rig is outdated? Is it better after a fresh reboot? Do you have a lot of stuff going on at the same time?
Sorry but what do you mean with rig?
When i play i just have only the game run.
Not all the animation are slow. For an example. When you go to Caroline in the night, while she sleeping and use her to do a BJ. If we wanna divide it in 3 fase for the various perspectives: In the first step the animation go well. there is no slow thing.
But the second animation it look like lag/slow, than the third animation go well again.

Also the first time that the mother kiss her son, the kiss look like lag/slow
Some animation go great, some lag/slow.
Sorry for me bad english^^' i am trying to write the best i can.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I'd dare betting that Sara will end up as the poll winner. She was a very close second to Caroline in the first poll. Judy barely get any votes :'(
Welp, fuck. I guess that will be me not even playing the update unless there is anything else apart from Sara content :FeelsBadMan:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Welp, fuck. I guess that will be me not even playing the update unless there is anything else apart from Sara content :FeelsBadMan:
There will be. The second place will get some notable content i'd wager, like Caroline did here and there was content beside Linda as well so i'd expect to see stuff beside poll-winner content. I'm more curious about the second place to be honest as i'm not that interested in Sara either.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Sara is alright I guess, not exactly my favorite either.
I'm pretty sure there will be additional content anyway. We got the company-buying fucktwins this update after all.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry but what do you mean with rig?
When i play i just have only the game run.
Not all the animation are slow. For an example. When you go to Caroline in the night, while she sleeping and use her to do a BJ. If we wanna divide it in 3 fase for the various perspectives: In the first step the animation go well. there is no slow thing.
But the second animation it look like lag/slow, than the third animation go well again.

Also the first time that the mother kiss her son, the kiss look like lag/slow
Some animation go great, some lag/slow.
Sorry for me bad english^^' i am trying to write the best i can.
By rig I mean your PC, is it an older model i.e. with slow RAM, slow GPU or whatever which also struggles with 1080p YouTube videos for instance?
That would explain your lag.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Aunty or Celia would be nice. I think the neighbours have good chance too. I don't dare hope for Judy.. she is soo unappreciated :(

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
It's understandable that ICSTOR wants to add more characters. It's only 0.2 and the relationships are already moving extremely fast. There are some games that have been out for years and you still can't have sex with the main girl. With the mom being that thirsty, she would hit every fetish in a couple updates lol. I am concern about how fast things are progressing giving his rush endings for other games.

Reactions: jhose15xs

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Aunty or Celia would be nice. I think the neighbours have good chance too. I don't dare hope for Judy.. she is soo unappreciated :(
We arguably already got more action with Celia than anyone else and the aunt doesn't look too hot in the secret pics (not to mention her body is ridiculously stereotype).

Judy would be amazing, both visually and from a storytelling perspective, but she's not related to you so I don't have much hope anyone will vote for her. Apparently banging your relatives is like 7000% hotter for everyone ever on patreon.

Reactions: Dreadder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Judy would be amazing, both visually and from a storytelling perspective, but she's not related to you so I don't have much hope anyone will vote for her. Apparently banging your relatives is like 7000% hotter for everyone ever on patreon.
Just lie!:closedtongue::coldsweat:
Just curious, how much content, time wise, does this game have as of 0.2b?
Thnx
Quite a lot actually!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just curious, how much content, time wise, does this game have as of 0.2b?
Thnx
It'll easily take a couple hours to finish the game if you actively follow the plot and read the dialogue.
It may be just the second release but I already highly recommend it.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
By rig I mean your PC, is it an older model i.e. with slow RAM, slow GPU or whatever which also struggles with 1080p YouTube videos for instance?
That would explain your lag.
Me PC:
Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.6tGhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
4 GB ram

Surelly is not a powerfull pc, but i think is good enough to let me play this kind of game. I play also the witcher 2 without problem, so... perhaps i need to update some codec? But i use vlc and see many anime too without problem. But... if someone have more advice for me, i surelly try to do it.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes