MFSmad

Oct 24, 2022
i played the game back in like 0.6 or earlier, and now i have the issue of my old saves still being there. can someone help with that? im able to skip most of the dialogue instead of just skipping dialogue i saw in this playtrough, and celia playtrough is kinda weird, makes no sense, like the old and new route are combined.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
He was suspended for rape, incest and possible underage content. Not for not releasing content. On Patreon you buy subscription, nothing else.
I think you misunderstood the point, he got suspended because his supportes finally grew a braincell and decide to mass report him, so when he realised he would lose his golden goose he decided to actually work on it and a few months later he released more content than the last 5 years combined, It was a "final" release with a big chunk of content removed and the new one as everyone saw has a massive drop in quality, now he uses the argument of DLC to do everything all over again

Sep 16, 2023
I think you misunderstood the point, he got suspended because his supportes finally grew a braincell and decide to mass report him,
Actually, he was suspended when he did release update after two years of inactivity. His supporters were hurrying back to throw money at him, back then.

It was a "final" release with a big chunk of content removed
"Big chunk of content" is just one scene where MC looks at carpet munching between two girls.

so when he realised he would lose his golden goose he decided to actually work on it and a few months later he released more content than the last 5 years combined,
Emh... 24 is not a few. He was suspended in autumn of 2021, and he released this in autumn of 2023....

Last edited:

Robl

Oct 1, 2018
```
src/common/pipes.cpp (883) : fatal stalled cross-thread pipe.
src/common/pipes.cpp (883) : fatal stalled cross-thread pipe.
src/common/pipes.cpp (883) : Fatal assert; application exiting
src/common/pipes.cpp (883) : Fatal assert; application exiting
06/26 10:07:07 minidumps folder is set to /tmp/dumps
06/26 10:07:07 Init: Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(milfycity)/version(1.0)/tid(88349)
assert_20240626100707_3.dmp[88611]: Uploading dump (out-of-process)
/tmp/dumps/assert_20240626100707_3.d
_ExitOnFatalAssert
```
Getting this error when trying to launch the game, anyone has a fix?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes