Apr 13, 2024
Not seen this game for a good few years. Last I heard was when he stopped doing animations for the older sister content. It now says its complete so if I download it what other additional stuff is worth downloading for it, mods etc?

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
1) Stop double posting and use the edit button!

2) There's no use shouting into the void hoping to hear a reply. Use the report button to notify the site of dead links!!!
Go touch some grass, I didn't know you could report it and the mega link has been missing for close to a year I keep checking every 3-4 months and it still is missing surely multiple people have reported it by now.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Damn ICCreations and ICSTOR were the best game creators a while ago, it's a shame that they left aside the games, ICCreations is releasing his games but and is good for now, but ICSTOR left the scenari it's a shame these 2 devs were ones of the best dev for me hope that ICSTOR keep working and return to the scenario.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Go touch some grass, I didn't know you could report it and the mega link has been missing for close to a year I keep checking every 3-4 months and it still is missing surely multiple people have reported it by now.
How about you go get yourself a clue before you talk about molesting some grass!

You've been here 4 years and still don't know how the site works? how hard is it for you to understand that if the link is dead and have not been updated, it means that no one has reported the dead link?

Even if you used the other links and it's slow for you, 3-4 months would have been enough time for you to have downloaded the game already!

Keep checking and hoping the link will magically come back to life again.

LonePerv

Apr 26, 2017
Wait, all these years and game has only this much content? Big yikes. Last time I played this game was 2-3 years ago and I got stoked when I saw that "completed" status only to be massively disappointed in the end, it's not even finished. I'm sorry, but this one deserves an "Abandoned" status.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes