manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'd say it's about 20% done. The side characters don't have much content, except maybe for Sarah's bestie. So, hypothetically speaking, it should take much less time than the last update. But I'm still neck-deep in other projects, so there's that too.
How's it going?

P.S: As before, no release date estimation, please. Just progress %. 10x.

floralys654

Nov 23, 2022
Great job with the game however incest isn't my thing and every android port that i came across Is prepatched with it. Any help on that?

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
My game is currently frozen. I fooled around with Caroline and now I cannot sleep to advance to the next day. I click my bed and click sleep and nothing happens at all, it remains Tuesday night.

I've restarted the game and tried another save file. The other save is fine.

Any fix?

Reactions: vmaks

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
My game is currently frozen. I fooled around with Caroline and now I cannot sleep to advance to the next day. I click my bed and click sleep and nothing happens at all, it remains Tuesday night.

I've restarted the game and tried another save file. The other save is fine.

Any fix?

Reinstalled the entire game with no mods, still having the same issue.

Here's my save if someone wouldn't mind taking a look.

If anyone can advance to the next day, save and send it back, that would be great.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Anyone finish the rewrite of the game? Where it goes back to the original plot and not this Patreon bs
There are two rewrites in progress that I'm aware of: PowerBabe is cleaning up and improving the dialog to restore the incest content, the blackmail content, and certain other controversial aspects in the .

I'm undertaking a more ambitious re-write of the game in my mod.

Neither effort is complete, yet.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Can someone please tell me how the game ends i was playing till latest version years ago, with it taking so many years to be updated with half assed completion i cba to play the story.

SunHorns

Jun 29, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Mega

NOTE: This MOD already includes everything related to INCEST. It was developed specifically with incest in mind. You do not need any other mod or patch.

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
0.5: Linda's path is fully restored.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.5 - Linda's Path is fully restored. The same goes for Bob, Judy, and the twins. Integrated a walkthrough for the friendly neighborhood lesbians, along with countless other minor additions and adjustments.
Audio problem, hearing two background music at same time, please fix this

Reactions: czrouter
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes