john1230

Oct 6, 2020
any way to make Linda's name "Linda" and not "Mom"?
What kind of weirdo would want to call her Linda and not mom?

Whatever.

At the start of the game you can rename her to whatever you want to call her.

Or

You can change her name by changing:

Mom.name = Linda

In the console command.

I'm not going to go into how to get to the console command, you use the search function to find it.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
If I want to apply the content restoration patch and the incest patch, what's the best order to apply them? Does it not matter?

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
The Content Restoration Mod already includes everything related to incest. You don't need anything else. Install it and you're good to go.

Thank you. Does the console work in this game? I enabled it the way I normally would but it isn't showing up.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
The Mod doesn't alter the console's behavior; it only restores and adjusts the text.
It was a totally separate question, not about the mod.

Just trying to get normal console cheats to work, I know they worked a few years ago for this game.

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
Have to assume every post saying something similar has been deleted since I don't see any so I assume mine will be as well, wow it's amazing when things are getting close to promised dates Onyxdime shows up to shill. Shocking

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
why does this game say "Completed" when it clearly is not done? There is a girl "Isla" that once you do a couple things, it says "Work in Progress" and it will be available in a later update? Did the creator forget or what's going on there?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Just the deleted content. Sorry. Should have mentioned it in my post.
Hi Powerbabe,

Thanks for your work on content restoration.
You have the developer badge so I'm curious what other games you have developed ?
Or is the badge related to your work on Milfy City ?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Powerbabe,

Thanks for your work on content restoration.
You have the developer badge so I'm curious what other games you have developed ?
Or is the badge related to your work on Milfy City ?
Thank you.

As for the games I've worked on... Hmm, let me see if I can recall them all.

Worked on:
  • On the Mod (Introduction to Daphne Greengrass Character) for Witch Trainer back in the days. Handled translation and coding.
  • Innocent Witches: Participated in only two alpha versions, then split from the team. Mostly worked on translation.
  • Where The Heart Is: Built most of the characters from the ground up. Originally created on Genesis 3, then revamped on Genesis 8. Completely overhauled and enhanced several game locations and lighting. Performed renders and provided some coding advice, along with a few small contributions to the scenario. Then split from the team. My work is heavily utilized in the current remaster of the game.
  • Succubus Contract: Contributed to the first episode only. Managed all coding, heavily influenced the scenario of the first episode, and handled translation.
  • Love Unbound: Supplied the game's code.
  • Immoral Stories Rebecca: Continuously providing translation and coding support.
  • Content Restoration Mod for Milfy City: Currently involved.

P.S. I've offered a lot of coding or coding advice for other smaller games, but their names slip my mind.

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you.

Worked on:
  • On the Mod (Introduction to Daphne Greengrass Character) for Witch Trainer back in the days. Handled translation and coding.
  • Innocent Witches: Participated in only two alpha versions, then split from the team. Mostly worked on translation.
  • Where The Heart Is: Built most of the characters from the ground up. Originally created on Genesis 3, then revamped on Genesis 8. Completely overhauled and enhanced several game locations and lighting. Performed renders and provided some coding advice, along with a few small contributions to the scenario. Then split from the team. My work is heavily utilized in the current remaster of the game.
  • Succubus Contract: Contributed to the first episode only. Managed all coding, heavily influenced the scenario of the first episode, and handled translation.
  • Immoral Stories Rebecca: Continuously providing translation and coding support.

P.S. I've offered a lot of coding or coding advice for other smaller games, but their names slip my mind.
Thanks, really appreciate the answer.
With such an extensive experience, have you thought about developing your own game (maybe with a team) ?

passline

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you.

Worked on:

Hello Powerbabe,

Thank you for creating such an enjoyable game. However, I would like to know when the DLT section of the game will be available for play. There hasn't been an update on ICSTOR's page on for over a month now.

Thanks for the answer.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, really appreciate the answer.
With such an extensive experience, have you thought about developing your own game (maybe with a team) ?
I'd love to, but I don't have time for that. I have too many projects I'm already involved in, plus my main job. Maybe sometime in the future...

Hello Powerbabe,

Thank you for creating such an enjoyable game. However, I would like to know when the DLT section of the game will be available for play. There hasn't been an update on ICSTOR's page on for over a month now.

Thanks for the answer.
I can't take credit for something I did not do. I'm not the creator of this game. You should thank ICSTOR and his team. As for the date of the DLCs' release, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I have no idea when that will be.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes